Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Jojima Tokita's Theme

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,695  ·  Replies: 10 
> GET CARD FOR A LOW PRICE, above, might not work in all arcades
DRIFTGEAR
  Posted: Mar 15 2009, 07:43 PM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,624

One day I was just some kid playing IDAS4 in Adelaide INTENSITY, that knew almost nothing about how to play the game. But still I loved it I haven't played the versions before V4 but I enjoy playing V4 with my EVO forgot what one but it was the black one that Kyle drives yeah well i really wanted to be able to do time attack and legend of the streets BUT.... I didnt want to spend $5 AUS just to save memory! 10 more dollars and that is 2 hours of initial d! so i didnt get one instead i waited. I waited until a super session started (for those that are wondering what one is its 15 dollars unlimited gameplay in intensity). And you know how when you win a free game or are givin a free game ticket the staff do that thing to the inside of the machine where it makes the engine sound. yeah well i thought hey thats like they are putting money in the machine so when i selected the buy new liscence thing it said put one dollar in! so i did and now i am happily going to the arcade and i finally beat God Arm yesterday:) never could have done it with out your help guys Cheers:) Drinks on the House! Now im having trouble in tsukuba IB especially at the rollar coaster
siawenjie
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 07:54 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 29,790

Uncle, im sorry to tell you that now is Initial D Arcade Stage Ver 5 's era

This post has been edited by siawenjie on Mar 15 2009, 08:23 PM
DamienWolf
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 08:44 PM

Not Without Incident

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 22,878

Not really man. ID5 isnt even out in most Asian Countries. Most parts of the USA doesnt even have ID4v1.5. Let him post about that ayt? There's an ID5 thread anyway if he wanted to post about ID5.
DarK_Mini
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 09:30 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 32,060

LOL will Sydney, Australia get idas5 before the us?
RIT_ninja
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 09:32 PM

ざけんなよ!

Member No.: 13,218

QUOTE (DRIFTGEAR @ 1 hour, 49 minutes ago)
One day I was just some kid playing IDAS4 in Adelaide INTENSITY, that knew almost nothing about how to play the game. But still I loved it I haven't played the versions before V4 but I enjoy playing V4 with my EVO forgot what one but it was the black one that Kyle drives yeah well i really wanted to be able to do time attack and legend of the streets BUT.... I didnt want to spend $5 AUS just to save memory! 10 more dollars and that is 2 hours of initial d! so i didnt get one instead i waited. I waited until a super session started (for those that are wondering what one is its 15 dollars unlimited gameplay in intensity). And you know how when you win a free game or are givin a free game ticket the staff do that thing to the inside of the machine where it makes the engine sound. yeah well i thought hey thats like they are putting money in the machine so when i selected the buy new liscence thing it said put one dollar in! so i did and now i am happily going to the arcade and i finally beat God Arm yesterday:) never could have done it with out your help guys Cheers:) Drinks on the House! Now im having trouble in tsukuba IB especially at the rollar coaster

this kind of action usually result in arcades banning good-dealed gameplay on such card dispensing machines
about 2 months ago, us ID players in Seattle were banned from using time cards at gameworks for Initial D 4 because some jackass kept buying cards for no apparent reasons.
if you get caught by the arcade manager buying cards like that all the time, he could get pissed

Those cards actually cost about 50 cents more than they are when you purchase it
on Coinexpress, they sell each card for about $5.50USD a piece even though we buy them for about $5. The arcades earn their money through gameplay, not through the plastic cards. So every time you spend a dollar to get those cards, the arcade is losing money

not that I don't suggest you to do so, but be warned that the manager might be watching
-ShinRei-
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 09:41 PM

The Legendary R Master

Member No.: 29,882

Have some Shame TS whistling.gif
DRIFTGEAR
  Posted: Mar 15 2009, 09:56 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (RIT_ninja @ 24 minutes, 22 seconds ago)
this kind of action usually result in arcades banning good-dealed gameplay on such card dispensing machines
about 2 months ago, us ID players in Seattle were banned from using time cards at gameworks for Initial D 4 because some jackass kept buying cards for no apparent reasons.
if you get caught by the arcade manager buying cards like that all the time, he could get pissed

Those cards actually cost about 50 cents more than they are when you purchase it
on Coinexpress, they sell each card for about $5.50USD a piece even though we buy them for about $5. The arcades earn their money through gameplay, not through the plastic cards. So every time you spend a dollar to get those cards, the arcade is losing money

not that I don't suggest you to do so, but be warned that the manager might be watching

All I did was go to a super session and the staff gave me a few free money go things by pressing down on that thing and i wanted to buy a card and i saw that it said like $1 i have only got one card. And that was like 6 months ago
I understand what your saying but im not that type of person i just go there to play:)
divinity Jy
Posted: Mar 16 2009, 09:58 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 23,501

So the point of this thread is to tell us we can get cheaper cards if we get free credits. Ok. I guess.
DRIFTGEAR
  Posted: Mar 16 2009, 04:23 PM

IDW Senior Member

I just thought some people might want to know so yeah:)
gns64
Posted: Mar 16 2009, 07:03 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 30,722

My arcade has freeplay 3 times a week, and they aren't dumb enough to leave cards in the machines.
08TTGSL
Posted: Mar 17 2009, 12:54 PM

Eww evo

Member No.: 19,156

QUOTE (RIT_ninja @ Mar 15 2009, 10:32 PM)

and by you knowing this im guessing you play at gw? do you still play there?