Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 11 unique listeners, playing Chilu - Don't Need You

Automotive Section Rules
• Scenes depicted in Initial D are strictly fiction. Please follow the traffic rules and drive safely.
• When posting a classified thread, please label it with For Sale (FS), For Trade (FT) or Want To Buy (WTB) in the thread title.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Personal videos of illegal street racing are prohibited. Do NOT brag about your exploits. Posting a video depicting dangerous/reckless driving behavior on your part will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,893  ·  Replies: 4 
> Racing Stream
SkylineGTR
  Posted: Aug 19 2015, 06:37 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,812

Hi!

Been running a Japanese motoring stream for while and thought some here would like it. BMI, Hot Version(111-113), and a few JDM Options too. All english subs, nothing none subtitled.
There is some BMI that was not released on DVD that you may or may not be surprised to see. Also to mix it up a bit, in the playlist is the Super Speeders, Gumball 3000, and Getaway in Stockholm series.

Come check it out! Vaughnlive.tv/streetracing

Also to keep it related to the forum, I run an Initial D & Wangan Midnight stream awesome.gif
GoP-Demon
Posted: Aug 19 2015, 06:49 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 43,878

Looks good. What kind of non BMI DVD things? Like that car show one?
SkylineGTR
  Posted: Aug 19 2015, 07:11 PM

Shmuck

QUOTE (GoP-Demon @ 22 minutes, 13 seconds ago)
Looks good. What kind of non BMI DVD things? Like that car show one?

If you're referring to the Non-DVD BMI series then yeah, it's the car show one. Though not 100% sure if we're both talking about the same one. It was released solely on an online platform. Some of the episodes follow the Nissan GT-R's development from 2009-2012 models among other things.
xiao
Posted: Aug 19 2015, 07:14 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

Oh hêlls yeah!! A video site that my work's router doesn't frag-up, and a car one at that. Thank you so much; you should throw in some of Regular Car Review's videos here and there from 3-11 pm MST... they blocked YouTube, and phones explode inside the R&D dept.

Welcome to IDW dude! If ya have a car, feel free to take some pics of it with milk and bread on the hood... and a bânana also, can't forget the bananâ. happy.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
SkylineGTR
  Posted: Aug 19 2015, 07:28 PM

Shmuck

QUOTE (xiao_la @ 13 minutes, 27 seconds ago)
Oh hêlls yeah!! A video site that my work's router doesn't frag-up, and a car one at that. Thank you so much; you should throw in some of Regular Car Review's videos here and there from 3-11 pm MST... they blocked YouTube, and phones explode inside the R&D dept.

Welcome to IDW dude! If ya have a car, feel free to take some pics of it with milk and bread on the hood... and a bânana also, can't forget the bananâ. happy.gif

Thank you! I'm always looking for car-related series' to add to my playlist, I'm never happy with what I already have.