Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (Wangan Midnight OST) Voice of S30Z

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

83 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 151,418  ·  Replies: 2,063 
> Gundam - UC/AU/CE, Gundam Discussion Thread
Akira
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 12:35 PM

t3h_n00berer

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,280

QUOTE (crazyman @ Yesterday at 12:54 AM)
i still like wing after watching the other series

So do I, but I'm saying it isn't the best of them, and someone who's seen them all or at least a lot(two or three are not a lot), would agree.
haspieuw
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 01:30 PM

IDW Lurker

Member No.: 2,006

hey to all

i pretty much liked all series except for Saviour but I havent seen it
some UC series,Turn A and G are the ones i havent seen

anyway for the GX fans
i still dont understand which disaster Jamil Neet had triggered ?
crazyman
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 01:37 PM

savage as F-U-C-K

Member No.: 7,882

QUOTE (Akira @ Today at 1:35 PM)
So do I, but I'm saying it isn't the best of them, and someone who's seen them all or at least a lot(two or three are not a lot), would agree.

ive seen many gundam series i like them all no matter what anyone says
BOZZ
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 03:15 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

Heh... Some can be gratting to watch... I am having a hard time to sit down and finish the last 3 episodes of ZZ... ><

I just wish they animate Char's Deleted Affair. I want to see a cute teenage Haman Karn all over Char...
Metamorphic
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 06:18 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 4,338

sounds like a Gundam "H" title Bozzy! hahahahaha

I would like to see the Nightingale and Hi-Nu Gundam animated it would look so kick ass
haspieuw
Posted: Oct 21 2005, 02:49 AM

IDW Lurker

isnt there the novel called belitica's children (or somethin like that) with Hi-Nu and Nightingale ?
BOZZ
Posted: Oct 21 2005, 09:25 AM

Yup... It's being translated by Deacon over on his site Zeonic-Corps.net.

That is the novel that CCA is based off... Sadly they removed some things from it... Such as Amuro and Beltorchika living in a common law marriage (they're not married) and Beltorchika being preggers with Amuro's kid... Kinda the reason behind the title of the book... That was scrapped from the movie because I guess Bandai didn't want to send the message that having kids out of wedlock is something they support...

Either way Char's Deleted Affair isn't really H-ish, but damn I want to read it or watch it animated... Haman is drawn so cute in it...
Rose Gold
Posted: Oct 21 2005, 08:05 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 11,151

Gundam Wing is on some real shit, all the other series are for kids
crazyman
Posted: Oct 21 2005, 08:09 PM

savage as F-U-C-K

QUOTE (IOwnaS13 @ Today at 9:05 PM)

thats just plain ignorant right there
Legend of Speed
  Posted: Oct 21 2005, 08:14 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 1,483

QUOTE (IOwnaS13 @ Today at 9:05 PM)

LOL, I asked for you to give some support on why you think Wing is the best and you don't. It just makes you look more stupid with what you just typed.
BOZZ
Posted: Oct 21 2005, 08:53 PM

I think you got it the other way around... All the other series are the shit (Turn A, 0079, 0080, Zeta, ZZ) and Wing is for kids tongue.gif
crazyman
Posted: Oct 21 2005, 11:13 PM

savage as F-U-C-K

its all about G-gundam wOOt that shit is not for kids
haspieuw
Posted: Oct 22 2005, 04:43 AM

IDW Lurker

wing isnt so childish
if you think its just mecha battles then you miss whole the point of the story

damn Hazel Custom looks great

http://211.233.38.221/dalong/hg/h56/h56_p.htm ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by haspieuw on Oct 22 2005, 04:55 AM
BOZZ
Posted: Oct 22 2005, 08:07 AM

I know lol... Just being sarcastic... I think tongue.gif

Either way ZZ turned out to be less disappointing than I thought it would be... The original plan for it would have included Char, too bad it didn't it would've done wonders for the story...
Rose Gold
Posted: Oct 22 2005, 09:25 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 11,151

lol i kno i kno, im bein ignorant.. i really like the dated feel n the animation.. the characters are lovely... THE MONGOOSE is the sickest evil mecha.. i like how earth "still exists".

lol no i dont think its just mecha battles. I really like how each is unique.. especially the firepower bullet joint.. its not really super mobile like the rest of em.. anyway, i think it has a real mature feel n I love the story n the atmosphere
BOZZ
Posted: Oct 22 2005, 10:40 AM

The only problem with Gundam is how Earth still exists... It would've been awesome if it was actually destroyed in at least one series... ><
Metamorphic
Posted: Oct 23 2005, 05:46 PM

IDW Goldmember

LOL i can make that happen with the script im writing now hahahahaa

If some of you dont know what im doing im writing a script for a fan fic SEED Gundam series atm in my spare time. In addition to that Im also doing mecha designs, character designs and the whole lot.

So far i only fully designed one mecha,

ORB-03 Guardian : Main characters first machine ill post that one up soon just need to draw the backpack in PS and colour it atm.

ORB-02 Challenge: Akatsuki with a blue and silver theme may add some other unique traits

ZGMF-X25A Paradise: Lacus' machine havent came up with anything for that yet

ZGMF-X30A Liberty: main characters replacement MS only drawn the head and torso for that one.

MBF-X19A Murasame unique to Zala Squad- Athrun Zala’s personal battalion customised Murasames with a white, yellow and magenta colour scheme, basic engine capacity but armed with beam boomerangs, connectable beam sabre javelin and beam cutters lined in the wings armed with standard rifle.

MBF-X20A Murasame unique to Yamato Squad- Kira Yamato’s personal battalion customised Murasames with a white, blue and red scheme increased engine capacity and redefined aerodynamics armed with two under arm heavy beam cannons, equipped with Standard rifle, small missile pods attached to the wings and beam sabres

12 per squad effectively making twelve pairs

Villains- No Idea as yet

SWF-Z01 Conqueror
SWF-Z02 Warlord
SWF-Z03 Tyrant

Grunt unit: SWF-I06 Zealot (there wil be lots and lots of these however they can esily overpower opposing grunt units)

Returning MS's are

Destiny
Strike Freedom (It wont have that much screen time this time around)
Infinite Justice
Akatsuki
Strike Rouge but with IWSP pack

This post has been edited by Metamorphic on Oct 23 2005, 06:09 PM
BOZZ
Posted: Oct 23 2005, 07:57 PM

Not sure if it fits here... But I've also started work on my own Gundam-related project... A mecha series based on mecha shows... smile.gif

Your story stuff sounds awesome Metamorphic...
Legend of Speed
  Posted: Oct 23 2005, 08:15 PM

IDW Goldmember

Here's my fan fictional 3rd SEED...

It is 3 years later, Lacus, Kira, Athrun, and Cagalli were the real villains all along. Now that ORB is the strongest nation it has occupied all of Earth. Meanwhile Shinn Asuka wears the mask that resembles Neo since Stellar had a strong bond between Neo so he wishes that Stellar would love him just as much. The Destiny has been rebuild and so has the Impulse with some major upgrades. Meanwhile the junk dealer known as Lowe Gear (Astray) has gotten his hands on the damaged Minerva and repaired it and it has becomes Shinn's personal ship. Shinn now leads a radical anti-ORB rebellion. But what stands in his way are his 2 rivals, Ultimate Coordinator Kira Yamato and Athrun Zala. Shinn along with help from Lunamaria, and most of the EA and ZAFT are about to rebel against ORB's rule. EA and ZAFT no longer have the long bloodshed they had no less then 7 years go. Yzak Joule and Dearka Elthsman have joined Shinn's rebellion along with Shiho. Yzak's veteran Joule Team and also with the leaderless Westenfluss team are now in charge of ZAFT's army, while Shinn is the head leader of the rebellion and EA. Well, thats all I can think of so far... pretty neat for a fan story, well in my opinion

This was my fan fic story that I posted a while back and here's episode 1 since I'm seriously bored right now.

Gundam SEED - no title yet

Episode 1 - The Clash Between Heroes
6 Nazca ships are floating nearby PLANT
Out in space, Yzak's Nazca fleet is patroling 4th sector of PLANT from any ORB threats. "I can't believe my trusted friends decieved us the whole time" said Yzak. "And to thought we betrayed ZAFT 2 times now for trying to help the Clyne Faction and what do we get? They turn out to be villains all along." said Dearka. "Lets just hope the General know what he's doing for declaring war on ORB" said Yzak.

Meanwhile back in Minerva
"Thanks alot for repairing the Minerva" said Shinn. "No problem, I was going to keep it as my own ship, but then again I woudn't know what to do with a large fancy ship like this." yelled Lowe Gear(MSV). "Shinn!" yelled Lunamaria, "huh? oh Luna" said Shinn. "Shinn, the Destiny has been repaired to battle capability", "That's great news Luna" Then Yzak reports in that an ORB fleet has been detected on radar

"Shinn! An ORB fleet has appeared and they are launching M2 Astray mobile suits!" yelled Yzak.
"Launch all ZAKU Warrior II's that are available in your fleet!" commanded Shinn.
"Let's hope you know what you're doing since this is our first battle" said Yzak.

18 ZAKU Warriors II's has been launch and so has Yzak's personal GOUF Ignited Custom(Looks like the 8th MS Gouf, but is a beam gathling gun) and Dearka's Gelgoog.

"Sir, ZAFT forces has launched their mobile suits, we will crush the rebellion!" yelled a ORB officer.
"Good, and to thought ZAFT and EA would join forces to try to stop the Kingdom of ORB" said the ORB captain

A massive battle has started, missles and lasers are being blasted all over the place, Yzak destroyed a couple of M2's and so has Dearka. Then into the mist, the legendary Strike Freedom has been spotted and activated his DRAGOONs and disabled the ZAKUs

"Great, just what we f**king need! It's Kira Yamato!" said Yzak angrily
"You think we can take him?" questioned Dearka
"I don't think so, his mobile suit is too advanced, and I tried to destroyed him back when I had the Duel Gundam, but it never happened" said Yzak disappointedly
"Doesn't matter! FOR THE REBELLION!" yelled Yzak

Yzak charged towards Kira and fired his beam gathling gun until it ran out of power cells, Deaka fires his hyper beam rifle, but Kira dodge all of their attacks and activated his railguns and disabled their mobile suits.

"Don't even try! I know you helped us in the pass and think of this as a returned favor that I didn't kill you!" yelled Kira
"Why are you doing this?!" yelled Dearka
"There should only be 1 power, so war will never break out again! So we can control the people and have a stable government!" yelled Kira

Then a beam cannon beam crosses the Strike Freedom's body, but missed.

"It's Shinn!" yelled relieved Dearka
"So you're alive I see, good to see you Shinn" said Kira calmly
"Shut up Kira! After the battle at the Messiah, I was gonna drop our rivalry, now that ORB is the strongest nation and you are using the Destiny Plan into play, I will never forgive you and Lacus!" yelled Shinn
"Lacus and I agreed to use Dullindal's Destiny Plan to protect everyone! We need to have certain roles so everyone is capable of doing!" yelled Kira madly
"We are Humans, not a bunch of mindless machines! We have feelings and emotions! Don't you ever think that a person with a certain role is pleased with what he or she is doing?! He or she might rebel someday!" cried Shinn
"That's why I will use my gift to control and isloate the person that will threaten the Destiny Plan! We will crush any resistence there is!" cried Kira.

Kira activates his beam saber and charge towards Shinn. Destiny activates its Wings of Light and the clash between heroes has begun!

Well, that's the 1st episode of my fan fic story. And it's not that great right now, but I will try to make it better.

This post has been edited by Legend of Speed on Oct 23 2005, 08:18 PM
Initial Dream
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 02:43 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,439

I like Gundam my favourite is SEED

This post has been edited by Initial Dream on Oct 24 2005, 02:45 AM
Metamorphic
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 02:55 AM

IDW Goldmember

Wow action in the first episode awesome stuff legend! Well anyway the prologue of my script

(We hear Marrue’s voice over a pan shot of the PLANTs and then slowly zooming onto Earth.)

Marrue Voice Over: Cosmic Era 75, two years after the failed Destiny Plan the relationship between Coordinator and Natural has improved slightly although there is still some resentment and some minor disagreements the heroes from the last battle continue to campaign endlessly for full scale reconciliation.

(Pan in onto Earth)

(2 years ago)

(Two Murasames clashing with each other, rifle shots are blocked by shields, beam sabres out and ready after a couple of swings and sharp blocks one makes the deciding move for this battle. The mobile suit’s engine roars to life and zooms in to its foe.

The charging mobile suit tosses away its shield and takes out the spare beam sabre from the recharge rack. With both swords the attacker swings with precise accuracy and tears off its opponent’s arms, performs an aerobatic back-flip and lands back to solid ground. For a slight second the winning Murasame strikes a pose with the beam sabres and returns the weapons to the recharge racks)

Apparently this was only a training session.In due time the other mobile suit lands the victor opens up her cockpit to check on her colleague. (Helmet is glared can not see face.)

Observing from afar are two men dressed in ORB’s military uniform one had a blue lapel, yellow collar tips and the stripes of a general he is Kira Yamato and another man in a similar uniform but less one white stripe the lapel reveals the yellow and orange stripes of a Colonel, Athrun Zala

Kira: She has got potential you would never suspect she is a Natural!
Athrun: I agree are you thinking of giving her an invitation into Yamato Squad?
Kira: After the first Great War I wasn’t around to help stabilise ORB which gave rise to the Seiran’s I can’t let it happen again! If I am to leave for a quieter life away from battles and mobile suits I need to find a successor first.
Athrun: Ah! I know what you are thinking Kira!
Kira: No wonder you are my right hand man Athrun you know me better than others

(Both laugh and leave in Athrun’s sports car, the car sooms off into the horizon and fades in to reveal a graduation ceremony)

ORB’s supreme representative Cagalli Yula Atha is standing on a dais to announce the graduation of a group of elite recruits

Cagalli Yula Atha: Today marks the graduation of ORB’s newest batch of elite soldiers all of you have escaped eviction to attend today’s ceremony, I thank you on behalf of the nation of ORB for your fine efforts as the nation relies on your selfless commitment.

Each of you are crack elites who have scored 80% or above among one of you is a candidate who received the full 100% the first time in ORB’s history the closest to her score was only 92%.

This fine candidate is Imari Meiji and her runner up is Menzies Charlton I hope both of you can extend your talents and not disappoint me and the people of ORB!

(As the arena erupts in applause we see the then 15 year old Imari Meiji and Menzies Charlton, Imari has long chestnut brown hair and dark brown eyes, full lips although at a tender age she already had sizzling hourglass figure which was hugged tightly by her custom uniform.

Her coat is shorter than the others cut at waist length however she still retained the wide lapel and already sported the stripes of a lieutenant, she wore a blue miniskirt with white edges matchedw ith thigh high stockings of the same shade and black ankle boots.(ORB’s Lunamaria! Hehehehee)

Charlton stood at six foot and had the blonde hair and brown eyes although technically they weren’t blood related Charlton looked remarkably similar to Cagalli, well after all he is Cagalli’s cousin. Charlton kept the full uniform but surprisingly he decided to start from scratch instead of jumping ranks which would be relatively easy since he had the nation’s most influential figure to back him up.

(Menzies and Imari salute Cagalli whilst they are handed their graduation certificates and medals)

Cagalli Yula Atha: Each and every one of you will be offered assignments from next week until then relax sit back and enjoy a well-deserved break!

Thankyou for the sake of ORB!

(Once again the arena erupts in applause and chant)

Soldiers: Cagalli Sama! Cagalli Sama! Cagalli Sama! Cagalli Sama!

(A shot of Cagalli enjoying her fine moment the screen slowly blurs out)

The week has passed Imari just had a shower and is now waiting see where she has been assigned to. Her uniform is hung on a coat hangar she now has her damp hair tied up and is wearing a pink singlet top and blue shorts. Imari gets seated at her desk a cup of coffee in her hand.

Her desk is of decent size and on top of it she has a LCD display, wireless peripherals, a make up box, mirror and a photo frame it is a picture of her shaking hands with Kira. Imari sees her monitor flicker to life, a military message, Imari scans the sender details to see that the signature was from none other than Kira Yamato

Imari: General Yamato?

(Voice over Kira)

Dear Imari,

Congratulations on your graduation.

You showed great promise in your training. Your potential is limitless I would like to offer you an invitation of tuition. Over the months I have observed your progress and am pleased with your chivalry and sense of virtue which is more important that prodigious skill.

I would like to train you personally in all types of mobile suit combat and battle philosophy. This isn’t an order just a friendly invitation if you are not willing I would like to extend my services to another offer to provide you with a position to any post according to your rank in ORB’s military

Whatever your decision is contact me electronically via the military terminal

Regards,

Kira Yamato

Imari eyes are wide, she beams a radiant smile, clicks reply and starts typing (zoom into the monitor to reveal the words)

Thankyou for you message General Yamato I gladly agree to your invitation and would be honoured to train under Freedom’s wing!

This post has been edited by Metamorphic on Oct 24 2005, 03:54 AM
Akira
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 12:05 PM

t3h_n00berer

Member No.: 3,280

Okay.. new semi-unwritten rule for this thread. No one liners that know jack shit!
Such as: I like gundam wing! I like gundam seed! (anything of that sort)
gundam wing is the best! gundam seed is the best! (ect ect)

If you can't back that up, don't post. Gundam is not a series for kids, none of them are, but if you really want to get into that, the only ones I would recommend for children are wing, seed, and G, the ones that require the least amount of IQ, no intesion of bashing any of them. I think all gundam series have there ups and downs, I have my favorites, I have my least favorites, but if you're some shmuck that's seen nothing but wing or seed or both, then at least make some intellectual conversation instead of making yourself look like a braindead nut-sack.
Legend of Speed
  Posted: Oct 24 2005, 05:05 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (Akira @ Today at 1:05 PM)
Okay.. new semi-unwritten rule for this thread. No one liners that know jack shit!
Such as: I like gundam wing! I like gundam seed! (anything of that sort)
gundam wing is the best! gundam seed is the best! (ect ect)

If you can't back that up, don't post. Gundam is not a series for kids, none of them are, but if you really want to get into that, the only ones I would recommend for children are wing, seed, and G, the ones that require the least amount of IQ, no intesion of bashing any of them. I think all gundam series have there ups and downs, I have my favorites, I have my least favorites, but if you're some shmuck that's seen nothing but wing or seed or both, then at least make some intellectual conversation instead of making yourself look like a braindead nut-sack.

I agree with that, except just chill out. I would only recommend 0080: War in the Pocket for kids 11 and up since it's mostly around a little boy name Al and his Zeon friend bernie. Unlike in most Gundam series, hundreds of lives are taken away from wars, but in 0080 when Bernie died it felt like a thousand deaths since Al had such a close relationship towards Bernie and not to mention Chris seemed to have a crush on Bernie and she killed him without knowing. So it teaches kids that war is bad, since everyone already know that about now.

P.S. Thanks for the feedback Metamorphic! And the prologe is pretty good, it should be a good fan fic story.

This post has been edited by Legend of Speed on Oct 24 2005, 05:05 PM
Metamorphic
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 05:16 PM

IDW Goldmember

Agree with you Akira,

Gundam isn't for kids, I dont know why they say Wing is a kids cartoon the story line is actually pretty dark as if a sane main character would laugh like a maniac after shooting down an enemy mobile suit, crash lands his mobile suit and says to a chick,

"I'm going to kill you!"

AJS13
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 07:38 PM

S13 Silvia K's

Member No.: 1,134

QUOTE (Metamorphic @ Today at 2:16 PM)
Agree with you Akira,

Gundam isn't for kids, I dont know why they say Wing is a kids cartoon the story line is actually pretty dark as if a sane main character would laugh like a maniac after shooting down an enemy mobile suit, crash lands his mobile suit and says to a chick,

"I'm going to kill you!"

He didnt say that on cartoon network tho, they changed it to "I will destory you".
I was like WTF, if you watch the DVDs it says "I will kill you". Poor Relena, tho I never liked her.

83 Pages  1 2 3 4 »