Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Cody - Fighting!

Views: 3,171  ·  Replies: 4 
> Posts Missing, Very weird.
Perry
    Posted: Jan 7 2003, 06:01 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

I noticed there are about 400 posts and 3 members are missing I have absolutely no clue what cause this. I checked the moderators log, no one did anything. Very weird. Let see, I was on the forums around 4:10 PM and it's perfectly working. I left the forums around 4:15 PM and I came back at around 5:50 PM. I saw tainted's post and run a test, about 400 posts are gone. What can possibly cause this? Server failure? Hacker? but only a portion of the forums are gone though? I will look into this, everyone.

Apology goes to people that joined in the last 5 days.
Very sorry!
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Perry
  Posted: May 23 2003, 03:51 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

The forums was acting weird today. There are possibly 20 posts missing. The problem could be caused by the latest release of MySQL 4.0.x , it might have some bugs and clog up the forums somehow. Good thing is no members were lost. Please repost your thread if you think your thread is gone. Thank you.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
vtecstyl3z
Posted: May 24 2003, 09:48 AM

United States Marine Corps

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 4

yes homie. u gotta look into this... some people come up and complain to me... well.. I experience nothing happen tho... tongue.gif
S15-guy
Posted: May 24 2003, 09:52 AM

dampachi!

Member No.: 177

QUOTE (vtecstyl3z @ May 24 2003, 09:45 AM)
yes homie. u gotta look into this... some people come up and complain to me... well.. I experience nothing happen tho... tongue.gif

man, i wasnt complaining, I was just trying to see if the problem was with the forum, or my PC
vtecstyl3z
Posted: May 24 2003, 10:35 AM

United States Marine Corps

Member No.: 4

other users....