Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 10 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Free ZION

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,319  ·  Replies: 0 
> Wangan 6 help
SW1FT
  Posted: Jul 21 2023, 12:08 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 53,559

I TRIED joining the Wangan forum to ask there, but was not allowed to create an account. I've been playing Wangan 6 a while now and have 3 cars on my banapassport. I have a few questions I couldn't google answers for

1. can my honda NSX get a new paint job? it won't accept dress up parts, so I'm wondering if that applies to paint too. I'm making the NSX1 my main ride after finding my countach is too big in the butt and doesn't handle good enough to win crowns. I'm not a fan of the so dark it looks black green. I'd like the purple I was chasing for my lambo if this'll be my battle wagon.

2. can my purple GTR33 get a new paint job? I have about 130 ghost race wins, but the game never offered me my "L100 paint job". for that matter, I'm pretty sure I didn't get my second paint color for my lambo at "L200", but before it, i think.

3. Where is the GTR2000 hiding? I can't find anything but the uglier older GTR, and no shift code to turn it into the "muscle car" newer model

3. what is that final option on the page where you can set music volume etc.? I was told that the middle option is to turn the "turn around to end game" (retire mode) option on so you can stop playing games you don't want to or cheat your way to 100 story mode wins. under that, there's another "two options" for who knows what

if anyone has any answers to these questions from "another universe", much appreciation in advance.