Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing (WMMT3 OST) In Your Dream

4 Pages  1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 10,427  ·  Replies: 87 
> [FANFIC] A New Legend, Chapter 12
-Jt-
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 09:23 PM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 21,179

ym how is this my material, ask first biggrin.gif but OK!
dark_hero_zero
  Posted: Nov 22 2006, 10:07 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,563

^^ I didn't use it yet.
thrett
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 10:40 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 18,478

this is interesting
dont stop now
my bad

This post has been edited by thrett on Nov 23 2006, 08:42 PM
Rudy
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 10:41 PM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)
Meteor
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 10:51 PM

Were you expecting something else?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,929

Simply take the "k" out of "know".
-Jt-
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 11:05 PM

IDW Banned Member

laugh.gif laugh.gif hmm... just a note, becoz we can't have a fanfiction pinned section or something, instead, im going to do somethign that the mods cant stop me with.

U guys can help to, reply really often to teh fanfics, this way we can keep it up, it doesnt matter though, nomake is right, if its popular it'll stay up, but for beginner ones, they need to stay up, or they'll never be popular! dry.gif

So whos with me?
Meteor
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 11:48 PM

Or, we could have one topic that links to all the fanfics on this board.
-Jt-
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:55 AM

IDW Banned Member

we aloud to?
Meteor
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 12:57 AM

I think we are.

This post has been edited by Meteor on Nov 23 2006, 12:58 AM
-Jt-
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 01:07 AM

IDW Banned Member

alriight but imma not sure, im on nomake's bad list
Nomake Wan
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 07:53 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (-Jt- @ Today at 4:14 AM)
alriight but imma not sure, im on nomake's bad list

You spammed a lot. People who spam a lot get onto my "watch carefully" list.

And just so you know... the fics get replies on their own. And I'd much prefer people posting worthwhile critiques than just "good" or "bump" (which, btw, is spam according to the rules).

Anyway, that's all kinda semantics considering there's a debate going on about what to do with the fanfiction, so for now, just leave it alone.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
dark_hero_zero
  Posted: Nov 23 2006, 11:14 PM

IDW Expert Member

Wow, thanks for those who followed and didn’t use my topic to talk about another topic.

Chapter 7: The Demon and his black 180sx.

(Akina uphill)

Tires screeching in the distance, soon the 86 was in view passing through Akina with great speed.

“So that’s the legendary 86 of Akina.” Soon a Z32 was chasing the 86.

“A Z32 is chasing me, I should lose it quickly.” Said Bunta and he accelerated away.

“A challenge on the uphill, no way he can beat my car.” And Makoto accelerated after it, but after one corner the 86 was gone from sight.

“No way could he lose me that fast.” and was puzzled at the sight for a long time. She then took off to a rest area to figure out how he disappeared so fast. Her mind was in thinking it over, but no answer could come up.

“You ready Sudo!” called out Kai.

“Well be doing the handicap method so you go first.” replied Kyouichi. Then Kai’s MR2 shot out of the starting line into the darkness with great speed. After a few seconds the Evo 3 went out leaving the roar of the misfire in the air. Ryosuke smoked a little and breathed slowly. He typed on his laptop at aggressive speed to see the outcome of the race, but then heard a loud roar coming his way. A black 180sx passed through and the Emperor team was screamed.

“Who the hell was that?” shouted one member of the team.

“Who cares, there is no way he could mess the race up.”

While everyone chattered, Ryosuke stared at the black 180sx. It had a very strong aura coming from it. Whoever was in the car had the same aura as Takumi.

“This race just got even more interesting.” Then Ryosuke smiled.

The MR2 was drifting through perfectly, but couldn’t shake off the Lancer behind him. Then headlights suddenly came up from behind the Evo.

“What’s that, a black 180sx. Hmm interesting, to catch up to us is quite an accomplishment. I’ll let it pass me and see how Kogishiwa would react to its presence.” Then Kyouichi made a big space for the 180sx to pass. As he expected it took the chance and now the MR2 and the 180sx were bumper to bumper.

“What the? An 180sx, alright you want a race, come on then, show me what you got.” Then Kai accelerated away for a while, but the 180sx wouldn’t let him go that easy. The jumps were coming soon and Kai planned to take it.

“The 33rd corner of Irokahaza, let’s see what you think about this.” Then Kai pulled the handbrake and accelerated into the jump. To no surprise the 180sx didn’t take the jump and did the corner normally. After the next two corners, Kai decided to jump once more. He pulled it off only to see the 180sx copy his technique.

“Only one other driver ever learned how to do that so quickly.” And a grin was on Kai’s face. For the rest of the race Kai and the 180sx were bumper to bumper. At the finish line Kai parked and popped out of his MR2 to see the driver of the 180sx, but the 180sx kept on going ahead and never stopped. The Evo 3 showed up a while later and Kyouichi stepped out of his car.

“So what do think about the 180sx Kai?”

“I have a feeling that things around here are about to get more interesting.”Kai replied. The last of the noise of the 180sx was gone and everything became quiet.

“Where could my old man be?” Takumi said anxious to get his 86 back.

“Hey! Fried tofu please.” Then Takumi looked over his shoulder.

“Akio, how did you find out where I live?"

This post has been edited by dark_hero_zero on Nov 28 2006, 06:48 PM
-Jt-
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 11:41 PM

IDW Banned Member

lol nomake ur right, i've noticed how people just go, good keep it up, or next, or some stuff, i was just discussing with err looks down meteor about the pinned list thing, accident:( sorry Nomake Senpai!:D anyway about ur latest chapter Hero!

I like it, but mention the demon rush in!
btw i dont think kai uses the hand brake
KyoTo
Posted: Nov 24 2006, 07:25 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 21,203

ahaha no one in the Maximum Tune Series can beat Bunta
Dave Rodgers
Posted: Nov 24 2006, 08:26 AM

Man who stand on toilet high on pot.

Member No.: 10,501

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Yesterday at 8:00 PM)
You spammed a lot. People who spam a lot get onto my "watch carefully" list.

-jT-, just be glad you aren't on his "Death List" like me. Tres drole, tres amusant.
thrett
Posted: Nov 24 2006, 10:54 AM

IDW God Member

great chapter
feed me some more
dark_hero_zero
  Posted: Nov 24 2006, 08:28 PM

IDW Expert Member

Chapter 8: Drift, Drift, Grip, Grip

“Well I checked the yellow pages and saw the Fujiwara tofu shop location. So where’s my fried tofu?” Akio said with a grin.

“Coming right up.” Takumi quickly got a plate and put some fried tofu on it.

“Here you go.” Akio quickly took it and paid Takumi 3250 yen.

“So what brings you here instead of the fried tofu?” Akio looked up and swallowed his tofu up.

“Well I came here to discuss a racer going around in an 180sx. Haven’t you heard of him?”

“Nope, never heard of him.” Takumi replied.

“Well they say he has amazing technique.” Akio finished up a piece of tofu.

“So what, if he’s good he’s good.” Takumi started to turn away, when he heard an engine noise coming from the left. He turned to see an 180sx parking. A person stepped out of the car. He started to speak.

“Hey you’re the driver of the legendary 240z right.”

“Yeah. That’s me” Akio replied calmly.

“I want a race on the Wangan line C1 Outbound, say Saturday 10:00pm.”

“Alright I’ll be there, but what’s your name first.”

“Names Jason Takinawa, but people call me JT. So get ready.” And off he went, heading to the bay. Takumi just stand their thinking about him. He had an aura to him, a strong one. If Akio was going to race him, he would have to put in some practice. Now only one problem existed.

“Where is my old man?”

“I’ll get my revenge on them.” Nakazato said with an aggravated expression. He was doing some typical time attacks to improve and to get anger off him. He was frustrated at the fact he lost on his home course two times to some outsiders. What could he do to improve? Then headlights appeared behind him. It was a blue BNR34.

“Hmm let’s see what he’s made of.” Nakazato floored the BNR32 and the BNR34 did as well. Both did the grip style and pushed the Skylines hard, when Nakazato’s favorite corner came up.

“Let’s see if you can do the grand curve.” And Nakazato steered as hard as he could and accelerated. The BNR34 tried, but slowed down a little and lost some ground. The parking area was coming up and both parked close to each other. The guy in the 34 stepped out first. He had an unmistakable moustache and wore an engineer costume.

“Wow! You have great potential. You mind if I see your car.”

“Sure, but first who the hell are you?”

“Oh sorry, my name is Kazuhiko Yamamoto.”

“Names Nakazato Takeshi and why do you want to see my car?”

“Just open the hood to let me see how you tuned it.” As he asked Nakazato did the guy’s request and opened the hood. The guy looked all over his engine and sighed with disappointment.

“This 32 could have more work on it. If you come to my shop I could improve it for a small fee.”

“How much are we talking about?” replied Nakazato with interest.

“About 1,600,000 yen the most.” Mr. Yamamoto grinned.

“1,600,000 yen that’s no small fee, but I’ll do it.” And both drove off to his workshop.
-Jt-
Posted: Nov 24 2006, 10:28 PM

IDW Banned Member

woop Jason Takinawa-kinda like ym name Jason Thomas
Meteor
Posted: Nov 25 2006, 01:50 AM

I wonder how JT's going to drive. Anyway, keep it up.
dark_hero_zero
  Posted: Nov 26 2006, 07:53 PM

IDW Expert Member

Chapter 9: Love, Hate, and a Skyline BNR32

“Where have you been?” Takumi relieved at his 86 not having a scratch, since his dad was so reckless.

“Buying a couple cigars, didn’t I tell you” while Bunta was leaving the car.

“Here you go.” Bunta handed the keys to Takumi and went inside to watch some TV. Takumi got into the car and drove off to Mount Akina to cool his head. He looked around at the scenery and remembered it was about this time of his first kiss with Mogi. Takumi wondered what she was doing right now, how she was doing in Tokyo and if she was still the same Mogi that she loved. All the thoughts ran through his mind like a gentle flowing river going through his memories with her. He then parked at Lake Akina where he got his first kiss. He got out and looked around.

“Those were the days.” Then a sudden shove jolted him forward.

“Mogi!?” Takumi looked behind him.

Keisuke recovered from his injuries earlier than the doctors said he would and started to test his strength. He did push-ups, sit-ups, and a couple of stretches, everything seemed intact. The door opened and in came Kenta and Kyoko holding flowers.

“Are you sure you should be doing that?” asked Kenta smiling to see Keisuke okay.

“Keisuke you should rest and heal. We don’t want you to break a bone after recovery.”

Keisuke settled down and said thanks for the flowers. Then he looked at Kyoko with puzzlement.

“Kyoko what are you doing here?”

“I was worried about you.”

“Didn’t I tell you to stay away.”

“Yes, but…..”

“You should leave now.” Kyoko looked down and left the hospital. Kenta looked at Keisuke in confusion.

“What was that for?” with a serious expression on his face. Keisuke didn’t respond, but looked down as well. He could still feel the feelings he had for her. Why couldn’t he shrug it off and move on. Was this true love?

Kyoko just looked down on to the pavement and sighed. She looked up to see Reina holding a get well card.

“So how is he?”

“He’s fine, nothing, but a few scratches here and there.”

“Why are you out here? Shouldn’t you be inside the hospital with him?” Kyoko looked down again and sighed. Her feelings wouldn’t leave her too. She was still in love with Keisuke, her darling.

“Alright your 32 is ready. Want to test it out on the Wangan line?” asked Mr. Yamamoto with a hint of excitement.

“Alright let’s see what it can do.” Nakazato started the car and Mr. Yamato sat at the passenger seat. Off went the 32 into the dark night of the bay.

“Wow! This is amazing!” shouted Nakazato. He steered left and right out of the traffic’s way. The three-two felt much better than before and accelerated at corners at high speeds. He was very much pleased at the three-two’s performance and thanked Mr. Yamamoto for his upgrades. Then an 180sx appeared and passed the 32 in the opposite direction. Nakazato saw the aura around the car and was shocked for a moment. He got out of it in a few seconds. Mr. Yamamoto talked with a serious expression.

“Did you see that?”

“Yeah, I did.” That aura was only owned by that driver in Akina. Another racer was at the same level as Fujiwara?!

This post has been edited by dark_hero_zero on Nov 27 2006, 04:17 PM
thrett
Posted: Nov 27 2006, 07:23 PM

IDW God Member

cant get enough
BOZZ Savage
Posted: Nov 27 2006, 08:08 PM

ペンタックス

Member No.: 15,047

Ahh. Sorry dark hero zero, but JT calm down. and please shut up.

PM METEOR IF YOU FEEL LIKE TALKING.

NOT ON THIS THREAD.

and if you noticed the good fanfics, im not saying dark hero zero's isnt good, STAY AT THE TOP because people read them, get drawn in, and tell the author on what a good job he did.

Now please calm down.
dark_hero_zero
  Posted: Nov 27 2006, 10:21 PM

IDW Expert Member

^^That was over like a week ago. It's okay, I know my material ain't great. I'm wondering though if I should make a fanfic about Bunta's past. I'll call it GDB as in Great Driver Bunta.
-Jt-
Posted: Nov 28 2006, 12:04 AM

IDW Banned Member

nah dont get down on urself man, i like this fanfiction, the way u write and describe the corners sound really nice, its really cool:D iw otn use ur thread for stuff liek that again!:D
dark_hero_zero
  Posted: Nov 28 2006, 05:36 PM

IDW Expert Member

Chapter 10: Devil Z VS Demon SX

(Wangan line C1 Outbound, Saturday night)

“So you ready” Jt shouted in the parking lot. Takumi was the only other person there going to watch them take off. The Wangan line was pretty packed with trucks and cars going home from work. Takumi wondered about their safety, but he also knew that both were top-notch drivers, that made his mind at ease.

“Ready.” replied Akio putting his keys in the ignition. Both started their engines right up. The roar of both cars echoed into the night sky like a wolf howling at the moon. The 180sx started to move out first and followed was the 240z. For a few seconds they brought back their power and the countdown began.
3. Both cars shifted to second gear.
GO!!!!!!! Both zoomed off into the night and the battle began. They shifted to third gear, then to fourth, and finally the fifth gear. They dodged traffic swiftly and their backfire was blasting in the mufflers repeatedly. You could here the zoom as they passed by upcoming cars and then first turn came up. They shifted to fourth and turned a hard right. The tires screeched hard and the brakes were burning red. The corner ended and both counter-steered to get their car back in place. They shifted up to fifth gear and were back up to speed. They dodged a couple more trucks and corner number 2 was coming. They shifted down two times to get to third gear and drifted, almost hugging the wall. A truck was on the inside and both moved out of the way to continue. They got back to fifth gear and started to dodge the upcoming cars ahead. The 180sx moved on the outside a bit too much and left a little opening for the Devil Z to move in.

“There’s my opening!” Akio shouted and moved in between a Toyota Hi-Ace and the 180sx. Both cars were side by side on a long straightaway and continued on their path. The Devil Z was had more top speed and took the lead during that straight away.

“Dammit! I shouldn’t have done that. Well there’s no worry, no matter what there’s no way he’ll beat me that easily. I still have a trick up my sleeve.” Then the 180sx was behind the Devil Z and was acting strange.

“I have a strange feeling he’s up to something.” Akio started to sweat, but he kept his focus on the road. The movement of the 180sx was getting faster by the second. It shifted back and forth like a grandfather clock except a lot quicker. Then suddenly on the next corner it made a big quick turn and feint drifted. Akio drifted normally through it, but the 180sx took the inside line quickly. Akio pulled back at amazement of what JT did. The 180sx got in front and moved through traffic.

“How did he do that?” Akio said in dazed expression. “Well, so the stories are true after all.” Then Akio shifted up to fifth gear and got back to focus. The 240z aura bursted out the color white and JT ginned.

“Now that’s the spirit.” JT shifted up to fifth gear and his aura showed now, it was white too. They dodged all the cars and trucks carefully with incredible timing. It looked like they were touching the other vehicles, but instead of bumping they went smoothly through. The last corner came up and JT saw cars in both lanes. He slowed down for the cars to move, but the 240z kept on going.

“Is he crazy!?” JT watched in amazement. The 240z drifted right through the middle of both cars in a perfect angle to get through. Everything slowed down as he watched how he did it. The 240z’s tires were burning hot red and the backfire boomed out showing colors of red, orange, and blue. The backlights blurred red with the car showing multiple images of the Devil Z drifting through. Then everything came back up to speed and the 180sx passed the two cars. The Devil Z whooshed out into the night, Akio had won.

“Amazing! This definitely is the right place. He’s going to be happy to hear about this.” JT laughed and moved on.

The 240z moved slowly in and parked. Takumi waiting on his car, he quickly got up and came over to the door of the 240z.

“I’m guessing you won right?” Takumi asked with sarcasm behind his voice. Akio was sweating heavily, but cooled down to speak.

“Yeah, but he was no ordinary driver. I could learn a thing or two from his driving. Wait, where is he?” Both looked to see where the 180sx was, but it didn’t appear. Both looked around, but to no avail the 180sx was gone.

4 Pages  1 2 3 4