Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS1) Ace - Breakin' Out

Important Rules
NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 17,428  ·  Replies: 62 
> machine destruction!, y beat so much sh*t out of the machine?
GT3
    Posted: May 26 2004, 02:44 PM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,892

it angers me to see ppl be so viloent with the machine, i mean tugging at the wheel with all of their weight and some ppl just smashing the shifter with all their might for what? dont these ppl know that when they make the wheel more loose or the shifter malfunction it ruins the game for all of us who play properly.pissess me off!! mad.gif
seth
Posted: May 26 2004, 03:28 PM

The Lone Wolf

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,294

ya that pisses me off too
d0ob0o
Posted: May 26 2004, 03:58 PM

<3

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,467

ya some1 slams on the accel and he broke it and some 1 else broke teh wheel when he turned it really hard cuz he was so mad that he couldnt beat kai(mr2) on iro so we couldnt battle that day...
JL51593
Posted: May 26 2004, 04:14 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 1,506

Agreed, many people take out there anger by hitting the wheel, or turning it. Also, they pound on the accel so hard!
[ Mizerok ]
Posted: May 26 2004, 04:25 PM

I Fabrikat w3rDs!!!

Member No.: 1,237

The problem is, it's seen a public property... and uhhhh... yeah, it goes on from there.
KeNgai_rcrZero
Posted: May 26 2004, 04:29 PM

Reigning and Defending

Member No.: 625

f**k that, anyone beats the shit out of my machines, and I'll break their f**king head open! Ask the last guy who hit the screen, he got his hand wrapped around his back and pinned to the floor.
[ Mizerok ]
Posted: May 26 2004, 04:31 PM

I Fabrikat w3rDs!!!

Exactly, complain to the people that work there, I am sure that there's someone there that wouldn't mind busting some skulls.
GT3
  Posted: May 26 2004, 04:38 PM

IDW Banned Member

when it really sucks is when they break thearcade for no purpose whatsoever like they are walking then they just kick the shifter what kinda sh*t is that? i also have another complaint whats up with seat hoggers i hate that i mean ur done beating Iggy (Itsuki) so whos next but no, they allways stack up like 100 tokens and play till they beat bunta like 8 times . so many problems not many solutions( that arnet violent)
KeNgai_rcrZero
Posted: May 26 2004, 04:39 PM

Reigning and Defending

Member No.: 625

Amen to that one!
[ Mizerok ]
Posted: May 26 2004, 05:29 PM

I Fabrikat w3rDs!!!

When that happens, I calmly stand behind the person, since there are two seats, I wait for the other one to open, get a friend to accept challenges while I distract him towards the other chair, then put my last token in and accept challengers whether he wants to or not. Then when he starts complaining I tell him, "There are other people that wish to play as well... stop hogging the machine." I am an asshole to him but a hero to many others, and that's what counts.
blazin_drift
Posted: May 26 2004, 05:35 PM

Brap Brap

Member No.: 773

QUOTE (Kengai_rcrZero @ May 26 2004, 04:29 PM)
f**k that, anyone beats the shit out of my machines, and I'll break their f**king head open! Ask the last guy who hit the screen, he got his hand wrapped around his back and pinned to the floor.

Woah! Are you a 7 foot brute kengai? At my arcades, people have been doing the wheel thingy too but they've also been slamming the brakes also. I can't stand these people.
GT3
  Posted: May 26 2004, 05:37 PM

IDW Banned Member

bravo to that! but then there r those times when both machines are bieng hogged and the only way is the violent way. then theres the newbee's not the regular try hard and never give up newbees, the annoying little freaks telling experienced players "your shifting wrong" and "thats not how you do that turn" they also piss me off! mad.gif
Benji
Posted: May 27 2004, 01:23 AM

IDW Banned Member

Member No.: 891

Ya, Zyk is fairly rough... lol. I don't think he could turn the wheel any harder...
Taiki
Posted: May 27 2004, 04:19 AM

Chor Lau Heung

Member No.: 1,711

my friends say i turn really hard on the machine.... ive been playing for a while and i cant seem 2 change that habit. its not that im doing it on purpose, it just how i play. but i do disagree about people beating the machine out of shear anger. really annoys me. even saw a guy smash the shift gears with some kind of metal bar because it didnt work... im just standing there and thinking to myself Rite... that really gonna help. i reckon they just trying to be tough in front of the crowd or impressing their friends, just to get a laugh. dont he realise they not larfing with him but at him...?
MagjickFingers
Posted: May 27 2004, 04:35 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 1,774

Sounds like we need to go from arcade to arcade mounting punching bags next to ID machines. At the place I play there's this newb that always uses the left machine and cranks it so hard to the left on hairpins that he cracked something inside and now it clicks if you turn the wheel that way. Is it really necessary to pull the wheel past the stop point?
Saito
Posted: May 27 2004, 07:34 AM

Wakarimasu ka?

Member No.: 1,260

yeah i hate those mutha F*&%rs too...!

especially when the whole steering wheel gets all off balance...like its turning a lil bit to the left...man that shits me!!!! i have to hold the steering wheel a lil to the left to go straight...man that jus puts me off my line....
GT3
  Posted: May 27 2004, 09:44 AM

IDW Banned Member

oh thats not all theres more, how about those ppl who think that they can be sneaky and switch card orders. they just walk around till noone is watching then bam they switch cards. freaks piss me off mad.gif and p.s DO NOT i repeat DO NOT fart while using the machine its just gives u too much of an advantage in a battle. laugh.gif
[ Mizerok ]
Posted: May 27 2004, 10:09 AM

I Fabrikat w3rDs!!!

I don't know, I think farting is fair game.
Muzicman16
Posted: May 27 2004, 02:33 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 1,319

hey every 1 should talk to their local arcade owner and have them poot a newb list that explains all the rules for that arcade and the acording punishments

here are som of my ideas for tha list

1. One game per player (unless there is no one in the clear area)
2. Put card on top and keep card order
3. No excessive force or hitting of any kind

well thas all i can think of but if u think ne thing else should be added tell ur local arcade owner and have it enforced
Knee Grow
Posted: May 27 2004, 02:35 PM

Better than you, in so many ways...

Member No.: 1,869

Simple solution, I have plenty of pull at my arcadeL

Someone is f**king something up? Warning and then you're outta there!
[ Mizerok ]
Posted: May 27 2004, 02:44 PM

I Fabrikat w3rDs!!!

Yeah, I literally live there sometimes and have been on the good side of everyone that works there for years, not to mention that 95% of them are my friends and we have hung out for god knows how long.
Taiki
Posted: May 27 2004, 03:47 PM

Chor Lau Heung

Member No.: 1,711

QUOTE (MagjickFingers @ May 27 2004, 04:35 AM)
At the place I play there's this newb that always uses the left machine and cranks it so hard to the left on hairpins that he cracked something inside and now it clicks if you turn the wheel that way.  Is it really necessary to pull the wheel past the stop point?

long long time ago when i was a noob... still am, there were an arcade i go to that have that clicking noise, which i didnt know at the time. on that day i asked my fren for his evo 7 to try it out. as i turned i heard a CLICK, and make a full of myself by saying "HEY DUDE YOUR MISFIRING IS SOO KOOL"...SIGH... everyone was like whistling.gif mellow.gif huh.gif laugh.gif ermm2.gif
btw i said it over and over every turn i make, and at the end my friend break the news to me...

This post has been edited by hklnt on May 27 2004, 03:50 PM
fr86
Posted: May 27 2004, 03:58 PM

banned?

Member No.: 904

i thow wheel on cons turns. Hard.

One v3 machine has no FF, on Roller coaster turns.. jesus, i go nuts. gotta do in order to make the turn quickly.. hehe.

v2 IB on CP1 zig zags i throw the wheel too.
Isolator FC
Posted: May 28 2004, 12:23 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 1,215

long time ago when i was a noob... still am, there were an arcade i go to that have that clicking noise, which i didnt know at the time. on that day i asked my fren for his evo 7 to try it out. as i turned i heard a CLICK, and make a full of myself by saying "HEY DUDE YOUR MISFIRING IS SOO KOOL"...SIGH... everyone was like   
btw i said it over and over every turn i make, and at the end my friend break the news to me...

LOL laugh.gif

We have a clicky machine too.
Knee Grow
Posted: May 28 2004, 12:33 AM

Better than you, in so many ways...

Member No.: 1,869

The machine that I play at sometimes in Denver makes this clicking noise when I turn the wheel, and even when I have the steering turn up to like 8 it still turns like it's only at 2!!!!!!!!!!!!RAWR

3 Pages  1 2 3