Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Susan Bell - My Only Star

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,401  ·  Replies: 3 
> Stages, Stage 1
InitialD-Boi
  Posted: Nov 28 2002, 03:04 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 109

Sup everyone. I think stage 1 was the best outa all the stages because there was more actiona and stuff...gets you more intense and the storyline. and the characters were much more interesting as well. Takumi's friend was more funnier in the first stage but in 2nd stage e kinda changed a bit...a tiny bit and for Bunta friend the gas station guy...he looks a bit younger and more active in the second stage...lol why is this??
who agrees?? they should make stage 4 like stage 1...well i just felt like telling everyone. dont get the wrong i dea...stage 2,3 and everything is great just that stage 1 is bit better, thats my opinion but everything else fits well...cya all later cool.gif
Indecisive
Posted: Nov 28 2002, 07:29 PM

the deranged one

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 34

I think they should do an Initial D stage of when Bunta and them were teenagers racing and stuff. that would be crazy ass. like to see how he got that good and see if he drives like takumi or not(or I should say if takumi drives like he does).

I would so get my hands on that if they made it.
InitialD-Boi
  Posted: Nov 28 2002, 07:46 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 109

ya that would be cool yo. thats a pretty good idea. that would be awsome. on stage 2 i cant believe what happened to Takumy and the girl tat he liked...i ain't gonna say it cuz this might spoil the surprise for u peeps who havn't seen it yet. but for u peeps who already saw it, it was surprising eh?? lol "lol" u know what i mean by that hehe. i dont think she even knew about what was going on with her lol.
how come Takumi's best friend doesn't do the funny lip thing when he gets excited anymore?? its so funny on the first stage when he gets so excited then his lips are like all over his top lips cracks me up cuz he looks so funny
Indecisive
Posted: Nov 29 2002, 12:38 AM

the deranged one

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 34

iono..I still think Mogi is ugly as hell..lols. ...itsuki..I don't like him I dunno why. he's really dorky. he'd better learn how to drift in 4th stage...heh.