Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 10 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Words of the mind

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 856  ·  Replies: 2 
> Initial D Battle Stage 3 BD coming up on March 5th
Zhou
  Posted: Dec 11 2020, 11:39 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,333

amazon.co.jp/dp/B08Q58NR5N

amazon.co.jp/dp/B08Q57G3KX (Amazon JP exclusive edition, bundled with a clear file)

Product description says it includes all 9 races from Fifth Stage and Final Stage with new eurobeat songs, but there's no hope that it will include any new footage like the two previous Battle Stages did, right? I mean, Fifth Stage was rushed as hell, but it's not like it skipped any Keisuke races.

This post has been edited by Zhou on Dec 11 2020, 03:33 PM
Nomake Wan
Posted: Dec 12 2020, 06:14 PM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

If it included anything other than what we saw, it would say so. That it just says it includes the 9 races from Fifth and Final Stage pretty much seals that that's all it'll have.

Still neat that after all this time they're bothering to make another Battle Stage I guess, and I look forward to the new music. But my biggest question is if they'll bother to fix the shoddy SFX direction from Fifth Stage and Final Stage. For example, giving a Z33 the engine sound of a 240Z.

Again, doubt they'll bother, it'll probably just be a cash grab...but we'll see.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
LeGeNd-1
Posted: Dec 17 2020, 10:50 PM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,903

Looking forward to the new eurobeats. Finally they can release an actual album instead of putting together random songs and calling it an Initial D soundtrack like with the last few Dream collections.

A youtuber called Xagy made an excellent supercut of all the races in 5th/Final Stage with new eurobeat, and I've watched that so many times my mind basically thinks it's the unofficial Battle Stage 3 lol. Sadly the videos have all been taken down now.

If this sells well, maybe we'll finally see MF Ghost anime in the near future?