Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Daiki Kasho - Hit it!

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 4,713  ·  Replies: 32 
> after Initial D MAX song?, after Initial D MAX song?
SuperMazdaKart
  Posted: Feb 16 2003, 06:35 AM

Button-masher

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 242

hello all,

I just watched the Japanese live movie called "Initial D MAX - Shuto Kousuko Trial" I think. Theres this realy cool song thats sung by Akira Sudo during a race between a black Skyline GTR, some white car & a black Supra but I do not know what it's called. If someone knows & is nice enough to tell me the title or give me an mp3 of it I'd be quite greatful biggrin.gif
Indecisive
Posted: Feb 16 2003, 10:10 AM

the deranged one

Member No.: 34

wrong forum

~*MOVED TO SONG REQUEST FORUM*~
|[ .tainted. ]|
Posted: Feb 16 2003, 10:59 AM

IDforum OG member

Member No.: 141

QUOTE (RENESIS @ Feb 16 2003, 09:32 AM)
hello all,

I just watched the Japanese live movie called "Initial D MAX - Shuto Kousuko Trial" I think. Theres this realy cool song thats sung by Akira Sudo during a race between a black Skyline GTR, some white car & a black Supra but I do not know what it's called. If someone knows & is nice enough to tell me the title or give me an mp3 of it I'd be quite greatful biggrin.gif

where exactly did you get this movie!?
is it any good? and what's in it?
SuperMazdaKart
  Posted: Feb 16 2003, 01:03 PM

Button-masher

I was lent the vcd's of it from a cousins friend. The chinese release of it, has chinese & english subtitles with japanese dialogue. The movie isn't too bad actually, but it's not related to the Initial D anime story in anyway apart from the title =\ it doesn't have any characters that are the same either.

The cars in it are R33 Skyline GTR, MR2, an old & new Supra, some white car (now that I think of it, it may have been an RX-7 FC3S. Guess I'll have to check that later) & the NSX. The R33 drifting around mountainside corners is really neat to watch biggrin.gif till the driver has a memory flashback & nearly crashes lol.

Certainly not a bad movie, but I liked watching another movie called "Legend of Speed" starring Ekin Cheng a lot more. So can anyone point me to the song i'm after??
|[ .tainted. ]|
Posted: Feb 16 2003, 03:30 PM

IDforum OG member

looks interesting. must check it out. thnx.
Zephyr
Posted: Feb 16 2003, 03:51 PM

ViRtUal Racer

Member No.: 231

Sorry never heard of the movie. It sounds interesting I'd better look into it.
SuperMazdaKart
  Posted: Feb 16 2003, 04:13 PM

Button-masher

=) yup you two do that. I'll upload the VCD covers to www.cdcovers.cc soonish so you can check it out if you want
SuperMazdaKart
  Posted: Feb 19 2003, 03:11 AM

Button-masher

yo, uploaded the vcd cover to www.cdcovers.cc it's in the vcd section under "I" as Initial D MAX. so |[ .tainted. ]| & Zephyr go check it out if you want to.
CapSule
Posted: Feb 19 2003, 03:53 AM

Grip Silvia S12

Member No.: 249

wow, this vcd looks very interesting . . . anyway we can view this?
|[ .tainted. ]|
Posted: Feb 19 2003, 12:55 PM

IDforum OG member

thnx for the link renesis
appreciate it
Perry
Posted: Feb 19 2003, 03:07 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

I can read Chinese, so I understand a bit about the summary, according to the cover, this movie features Keiichi Tsuchiya, and it's mainly about Highway/Freeway race.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
|[ .tainted. ]|
Posted: Feb 19 2003, 08:31 PM

IDforum OG member

QUOTE (Perry @ Feb 19 2003, 06:04 PM)
I can read Chinese, so I understand a bit about the summary, according to the cover, this movie features Keiichi Tsuchiya, and it's mainly about Highway/Freeway race.

seriously? tsuchiya keiichi? that's great
but... highway/freeway races? huh.gif uhhh... i'll see if i could snag it off somewhere...
CapSule
Posted: Feb 19 2003, 09:05 PM

Grip Silvia S12

Sounds like a Toyko Xtreme Racer kind of thing. Any Import Racing Movie is Good happy.gif
Anybody know any other import racing movies?
SuperMazdaKart
  Posted: Feb 19 2003, 09:15 PM

Button-masher

Keiichi Tsuchiya? is that the name of the actor? the subtitles in the movie say Shikiba Tatsuya. yeh it is highway freeway racing, but done illegally at night time with lots of traffic & near rear ends with trucks =)

*Capsulesâ„¢*, Legend of Speed (the intro is a rip off of Ridge Racer Type 4 which I thought to be quite interesting) from Hong Kong is a good racing movie wih highway/freeway racing & stars Ekin Cheng (of Storm Riders, A Man Called Hero). Features mainly rivalry between Mitsubishi Lancers & Subaru WRX's.
|[ .tainted. ]|
Posted: Feb 19 2003, 09:22 PM

IDforum OG member

ah... all wheelers... so not much drifting? or even any for that matter? unsure.gif
SuperMazdaKart
  Posted: Feb 19 2003, 09:32 PM

Button-masher

(eyes looking up at ceiling wile scratching head) hrmm, dang I'm gonna have to watch L.O.S. again to find about that.
|[ .tainted. ]|
Posted: Feb 19 2003, 09:34 PM

IDforum OG member

and by the way... keiichi tsuchiya is reckoned by some to be the drift master... in case you didn't know... happy.gif
SuperMazdaKart
  Posted: Feb 19 2003, 10:07 PM

Button-masher

Theres very little drifting (the ones that are there are in CG) in L.O.S. but the final battle race certainly has an Initial D feel about it. The Lancer gets stage B NOS run through it & the camera does an xray on the bonnet showing the engine glowing a very hot red. It doesn't get fried though, which if it did would be quite ironic to what happened in Initial D against a Lancer & a Trueno hahah.

Keiichi Tsuchiya the drift master? woahhh, I certainly wouldn't argue against that then. laugh.gif
KenshinX
Posted: Feb 20 2003, 10:47 AM

Dark Hitokiri

Group: Members
Member No.: 186

Cool, I should check this out then......

Even with little drifting, you say it has some Initial D feel to it so that's pretty awesome to say the least.

I've never heard of it before I saw this thread.

CapSule
Posted: Feb 20 2003, 02:33 PM

Grip Silvia S12

anybody know where I can download Racing movies?
alikax
Posted: Feb 20 2003, 03:10 PM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 253

Jackie Chan also made a movie in 1995 called Dead Heat, or some markets may have it listed as Thunderbolt. In the movie Jackie plays a car racer named... you got it, Jackie. Well, to sum it up his family gets kidnapped after turning down an offer from another evil racer. He has to get them back by winning a race against the evil racer. Some drifting is involved.
CapSule
Posted: Feb 20 2003, 03:37 PM

Grip Silvia S12

yeah, I heard of those Jackie Chan racing movies . . . haven't seen them though, I just seen clips from the movie. happy.gif
SuperMazdaKart
  Posted: Feb 20 2003, 04:31 PM

Button-masher

Cool KenshinX heheh. the cover of it is also at cdcovers.cc but the blurb says something about an RX-7 but I didn't ee any RX-&'s in the whole movie. Need someone who can read chinese to interpret it. Perry ???

Speaking of Jackie Chan, "Who Am I?" had some car chasing in it with a Lancer & some rallying in a Pajero (J.C. has a contract with Mistsubishi to use their cars).
S15-guy
Posted: Feb 20 2003, 04:37 PM

dampachi!

Member No.: 177

the evo 5 car chase was cool, although a little un-realistic
SuperMazdaKart
  Posted: Feb 20 2003, 04:55 PM

Button-masher

unrealistic yes. spinning around on it's side & not getting any sctratches or dents.....

2 Pages  1 2