Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Neo - Midnight Love

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

7 Pages  « 5 6 7  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 14,605  ·  Replies: 158 
> Nissan Thread, Discuss any and all Nissan cars here~!~
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Feb 19 2008, 01:22 PM

The Dozuki Master

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,372

ID4 nissan car line-up [format -- car (chassis code)]:
--skyline gt-r v-spec II (BNR32)
--skyline gt-r v-spec II nur edition (BNR34)
--silvia k's (S13)
--silvia q's (S14)
--silvia spec-r (S15)
--180sx type x (RPS13)

sileighty should have been under the nissan line-up because it's technically a 180sx with silvia front parts, but it was not a car directly produced by nissan, so it was classified as "initial d" in the car line-up...
SG Guy
Posted: Feb 19 2008, 08:15 PM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,714

Will like to add a R-34 in my card for the next game.But it seens that 6 speed is harder to use.Mabe still can't get used to it.
Jon
Posted: Feb 19 2008, 09:35 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 28,756

QUOTE (brian_infinispirit @ Today at 1:22 PM)
ID4 nissan car line-up [format -- car (chassis code)]:
--skyline gt-r v-spec II (BNR32)
--skyline gt-r v-spec II nur edition (BNR34)
--silvia k's (S13)
--silvia q's (S14)
--silvia spec-r (S15)
--180sx type x (RPS13)

sileighty should have been under the nissan line-up because it's technically a 180sx with silvia front parts, but it was not a car directly produced by nissan, so it was classified as "initial d" in the car line-up...

Ah thank you.

I just got the 180sx today and it's such a big difference to the DC2 in acceleration. I love it so much.

Any tips about the car that anyone could add or tell me about? Anything so I could see how I could improve/fix/change on grin2.gif
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Feb 20 2008, 12:24 AM

The Dozuki Master

Member No.: 20,372

QUOTE (SG Guy @ Today at 12:15 PM)
Will like to add a R-34 in my card for the next game.But it seens that 6 speed is harder to use.Mabe still can't get used to it.

in a way, yes, 6-gear cars are more difficult to deal with since you'll be downshifting and upshifting more frequently than with 5-gear cars, but in the long run, you can just throw the early gears out the window after startup and leave out the last two/or three gears which you'll most frequently be using, so it's just the same...

basically just a pick a car you know you'll stick with no matter what... if you think you want a 34, then go for it, it's a pretty decent car to have...
Mac (SM)
Posted: Feb 20 2008, 08:46 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 25,819

It is better to pick a car you will like because you will not get sick of it, if you pick a car you think is the best but not some thing you like you will get tired of it and want to start again with a different car
zainoob
Posted: Sep 14 2008, 03:03 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 30,619

i have a black gtr-34 n i m getting use to it in tsukuba in and outbounds but the only thing is that i recently vs a stranger in iro dhd but i could not control it.its like i m banging to the wall every turn. anyone can help me how to control it.like turn smoothly?
Jerry Liu
Posted: Sep 14 2008, 08:04 PM

I <333 Taylor Swift!!!

Member No.: 29,300

You ditch that R34 for Irohazaka and get a small RWD. (AE86T, L, FC, FD, S2K, MR2.) You'll thank me for it, trust me.

This post has been edited by Jerry Liu on Sep 14 2008, 09:36 PM
Weezy
Posted: Sep 15 2008, 01:00 AM

O RLY? YA RLY.

Member No.: 27,481

zainoob: you can either stick close to the inner wall and turn early approaching the apex or stay in the middle/outer wall and in-out.
xyeohts
Posted: Sep 16 2008, 02:00 AM

Inhale Exhale.. Fumes

Member No.: 25,770

@zainoob : if u wanna conquer IRO, ditch ur big RWD.. get a small RWD or a 4WD.. reason being small RWD would turn and bang the inside wall at the second road lamp before turning in.. but for your r34 is so big u have to do it later thus u would hit the outside wall which also means slows you down..

understand the following c# code:

if (r34)
bang wall;
slow times;
waste time & $$$;
else (small RWD)
learning lines;
improved game play;
having more fun in the game;

this is applicable if ur playing scene is big and a lot of pro players around.. if not it is ok..

7 Pages  « 5 6 7