Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing (Wangan Midnight OST) Remains of S30Z

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a topic. Posting a repeated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Advertising without any actual participation in the forums is consider spamming. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
• Post Initial D / Automotive related merchandise here. Unrelated threads will be locked and the topic starter could receive a verbal warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 7,703  ·  Replies: 9 
> Future Funamation releases?
AUSyTyIN
  Posted: Mar 15 2017, 05:23 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,092

I just bought Funamation Stages 1-4, but apparently those were released a while ago. Did they stop after Stage 4? I'd love a quality dubbed Stage 5 and Final Stage, not to mention the new 3 movies...
xiao
Posted: Mar 15 2017, 04:17 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (AUSyTyIN @ Today, 7:23 AM)
I just bought Funamation Stages 1-4, but apparently those were released a while ago. Did they stop after Stage 4? I'd love a quality dubbed Stage 5 and Final Stage, not to mention the new 3 movies...

Short answer YES, Funimation stopped after 4th Stage. It's a franchise that doesn't make them any money so they're just sitting on it. Shame ~ but who knows maybe in the future everything will be released by them ... including the new Legend movies! happy.gif *cough* with Eurobeat plz *cough*
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Nomake Wan
Posted: Mar 15 2017, 05:09 PM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

Nope, the Legend movies will never be released with a eurobeat soundtrack. If you want it, do like someone on the forums did and insert it yourself.

As for Battle Stage, Battle Stage 2, Fifth Stage and Final Stage, tough cookies. I don't see those being released any time soon. Same with the Legend movies.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
AUSyTyIN
  Posted: Mar 16 2017, 04:28 AM

IDW Member

Thanks guys. I'm guessing there isn't another company doing English dubs?
Nomake Wan
Posted: Mar 16 2017, 06:12 AM

ShiMACHaze

Not for this license in the United States, no.
AUSyTyIN
  Posted: Mar 16 2017, 08:04 AM

IDW Member

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 1 hour, 51 minutes ago)
Not for this license in the United States, no.

Are there good quality, english subed versions of the Battle Stage, Battle Stage 2, Fifth Stage, Final Stage, and Legend movies?

Not wanting to torrent or dl, I prefer physical discs.
BOZZ
Posted: Mar 16 2017, 03:58 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

QUOTE (AUSyTyIN @ 7 hours, 54 minutes ago)
Are there good quality, english subed versions of the Battle Stage, Battle Stage 2, Fifth Stage, Final Stage, and Legend movies?

Yes to almost all of those except maybe the last one. Although having said that, your options are limited to having to download them as there are no physical releases unless someone downloads them for you and puts them on a disc.

There's more than 1 group that did Battle Stage 1, but, IMHO I'm biased that the OMFG is the best version since Nomake Wan and a few others worked on it.

As for Battle Stage 2, there is a group called Shinsen Subs that worked on it that did a good job. As for Fifth and Final stages there is only one group worth mentioning, the super talented, and veteran subbers Central Anime.

The Legend movies I'm not 100% sure on since I watched them on YouTube, but I think Central Anime was interested in working on it, heck one of the individuals who worked on the subs for Central Anime is a fellow IDW forum member.

As for official releases of the Legend movies, like others have said it is highly unlikely any company would pick them up. As far as I know the only Western release of the Legend movies has been done in Europe, at least this one French company picked the movies up for release and at least released the first one.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

This post has been edited by BOZZ on Mar 16 2017, 03:59 PM
Nomake Wan
Posted: Mar 16 2017, 03:58 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (AUSyTyIN @ 7 hours, 54 minutes ago)

No, plain and simple.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
stardream
Posted: Feb 4 2020, 10:52 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 51,535

QUOTE (xiao @ Mar 15 2017, 04:17 PM)
Short answer YES, Funimation stopped after 4th Stage. It's a franchise that doesn't make them any money so they're just sitting on it. Shame ~ but who knows maybe in the future everything will be released by them ... including the new Legend movies! happy.gif *cough* with Eurobeat plz *cough*

ANy chance that they will continue working on new releases? crying2.gif

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
  - Details: Warning has been issued to this post by IDW Report System on Feb 5 2020, 06:45 PM.
  - Reasons: Flagged for being potential spambot, posting ability removed.
Daisuki D
Posted: Feb 6 2021, 08:35 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 51,976

I'm working on a stop motion animation/series like Initial D, all handmade.
With 1/10 cars miniatures, scenarios, etc.

Here is the First Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=4ZEs5to9OOY

The Second Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=EHRr_YKF8Xw

The first Episode is coming soon.