Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS2) Chris Stanton - A Perfect Hero

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,190  ·  Replies: 2 
> TA and speed
vahnleon
    Posted: Sep 29 2008, 07:01 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,738

maybe this is old news but its seems that from the TAvideos iv seen of id4 are a little bit faster. I have a fc3s(v1.5) fully tuned but it seems my car acceleration is slower compared to videos online....? for example in myogi dh, the videos speeds at the first right hand turn exiting at 125kph, but mine is 120kph...? another example; in akagi dh, the video time attack, before the first hard left hairpin they reached speeds at 140kph!! iv only reached it at 133kph....! sad.gif am i doing something wrong here?? iv done techniques such as cold starts and hot starts but is all the same speeds.

my ta:
myogi dry
dh:2'38''904
uh:2'41''202

akagi dry
dh:2'41''593
uh:2'47''290

please help. thanks
icedagger
Posted: Sep 29 2008, 08:24 AM

Slowpoke...

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 18,773

Well, I don't see why you wouldn't hit 140 before the first hairpin on Akagi DH. Perhaps you're not shifting properly? And... I doubt if there's a significant difference between hot and cold starts.

If you're positive that you're shifting correctly, another possibility is that the pedals on the machines you're playing on are broken. Several other people have posted the same problem before, I think.

This post has been edited by icedagger on Sep 29 2008, 08:25 AM
RooP
Posted: Sep 29 2008, 06:27 PM

IDW Special Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,314

if you tried on another machine and its still the speed you indicated means you have a problem with your lining. try to keep straight on your steering wheel as much as possible.

but i have a feeling its some sort of accelerator prob.