Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Sileighty's Theme

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 6,178  ·  Replies: 41 
> The Best Car..., Lets vote

Which make is yours...
TOYOTA [ 14 ]  [17.95%]
NISSAN [ 11 ]  [14.10%]
HONDA [ 10 ]  [12.82%]
MITSUBISHI [ 7 ]  [8.97%]
MAZDA [ 21 ]  [26.92%]
SUBARU [ 11 ]  [14.10%]
SUZUKI [ 4 ]  [5.13%]
Total Votes: 78
Guests cannot vote 
Soray
    Posted on Oct 7 2007, 01:12 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,670

Why you choose that? dry.gif
D.K
Posted on Oct 7 2007, 01:57 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 24,293

QUOTE (Soray @ Today at 1:12 AM)
Why you choose that? dry.gif

Why am i not surprised that a shmuck rank just opened up another annoying thread ><.
Why does it matter!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Everyone has their own opinion and by rank it's obvious that the Toyota , 86T is best in this game. Stop making up stupid threads!!!
Soray
  Posted on Oct 7 2007, 02:19 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (D.K @ Today at 1:57 AM)
Why am i not surprised that a shmuck rank just opened up another annoying thread ><.
Why does it matter!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Everyone has their own opinion and by rank it's obvious that the Toyota , 86T is best in this game. Stop making up stupid threads!!!

well sure you are not suprise... cuz i didn`t intend to suprise you anyway PRO PLAYER rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

I open the thread since there`s a lot of Subaru talk,Mazda,Suzuki or Toyota thread here
so i`m only thinking of compiling it..

But i never realise that someone soo PRO rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif whistling.gif whistling.gif would get annoyed by it whistling.gif whistling.gif w00t2.gif w00t2.gif
Kenji
Posted on Oct 7 2007, 02:57 AM

Diesel freak!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 25,899

You've forgotten one...

INITIAL D

shifty2.gif
D.K
  Posted on Oct 7 2007, 03:07 AM

IDW Expert Member

I'm not a pro, to your surprise i'm actually a noob! If you want to know which is a good brand then go to another forum. This is for ID4 only! blink.gif
Soray
  Posted on Oct 7 2007, 03:22 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (D.K @ Today at 3:07 AM)
I'm not a pro, to your surprise i'm actually a noob! If you want to know which is a good brand then go to another forum. This is for ID4 only! blink.gif

aawwwwww you cooled down already eh? ermm2.gif ermm2.gif well, i am refering to IDS4
on to which car you think is the best driven in IDAS4...
guess a shmuck ranking like me can`t express a better sugestion huh crying2.gif
himura battousai
Posted on Oct 7 2007, 03:51 AM

Hiten Mitsurugi Driving Style

Member No.: 26,348

Anyone can start a thread at this forum..bt the topic must be reasonable and nt askin things tht has been discuss (like other noobes post a thread juz wanna ask some stupid question tht have in this forum)..Haiz..
Kenji
Posted on Oct 7 2007, 04:13 AM

Diesel freak!

Member No.: 25,899

It's hard to choose which though...
The poll selection is just too wide...
In order to pull a success to these type of thread, the poll selection must be more specific. It should be car bias, rather than being manufacturer bias.

Subaru has a pretty awesome Buntamobile, but the GDB-F sucks dust...

Mitsubishi too has a beautiful Evo IX... but overall it's a decent car except on Akina Lake CCW which is godly.
The other 2 evos are pretty much the same... except the evo 3 has the loudest MFS sound...

Nissan has the ever awesome R34 and its even better in IDAS4 but other cars such as 180SX, Silvias and even the R32 is quite decent...

Honda? *laughs for 10 minutes* Only the S2000. Almost everyone has one. Need I say more? Others is just OMFGBBQ...

Toyota actually dominates the top car list, but not many people is willing to drive the AE86 [Both Trueno and Levin] simply because it's too drab.

Mazda on the other hand, is a gem to work with... but the RX-7 drives like a brick and the RX-8 is also decent. Nothing special about it, apart from it's cheerful driving. Not a car for serious TA. Nothing much has been said about the Roadster yet... So I wont comment about that car... for now

Suzuki has only one car... Which is the Cappuccino. It automatically earned the "BEST CAR" in this poll since it's both car and manufactured bias. laugh.gif
kelvio
Posted on Oct 7 2007, 04:45 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 25,844

hmm true lar atleast u put the car model then easy to choose
like i have a s2000 then i choose honda but honda alot car,eg6,ek9,dc2,s2k etc
xyeohts
Posted on Oct 7 2007, 05:20 AM

Inhale Exhale.. Fumes

Member No.: 25,770

well i was planning to make a poll for each car la.. but thinking waste of time and effort.. then someone did this.. ok i go with Honda... FF.. Font End Grip sometimes means the world at the final corner.. biggrin.gif
D.K
Posted on Oct 7 2007, 10:31 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (Soray @ Today at 3:22 AM)
aawwwwww you cooled down already eh? ermm2.gif ermm2.gif well, i am refering to IDS4
on to which car you think is the best driven in IDAS4...
guess a shmuck ranking like me can`t express a better sugestion huh crying2.gif

https://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=30851
oooh what's this? whistling.gif whistling.gif whistling.gif
Does that explain why i'm annoyed with your stupid thread?
Atleast the other one made sense and it wasn't so broaden like yours.
"best car" having the selection of the brand instead of the actual cars? ohmy.gif
cell
Posted on Oct 8 2007, 12:29 AM

IDW Loyal Member

Member No.: 4,926

You are talking about "BEST MANUFACTURER" or "BEST CAR"? I dont see a car here. Stop making these pointless thread.
echizenryoma
Posted on Oct 9 2007, 07:43 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 25,572

QUOTE (KenjiDc2 @ Oct 7 2007, 04:13 AM)
Honda? *laughs for 10 minutes* Only the S2000. Almost everyone has one. Need I say more? Others is just OMFGBBQ...

LoL...
U r forgetting the EK9....
One hell of a car seriously....
Alv
Posted on Oct 9 2007, 08:11 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 25,662

I was laughing my lungs out when i read this topic.. lolz!!

dear Soray, is it ur 1st time in forums? don't u know how to be an ethical forum user?
Soray
  Posted on Oct 9 2007, 09:14 PM

IDW Expert Member

huhu... yer guyz bully me... kaw kaw, mentang2 i`m a n00b crying2.gif crying2.gif

but hey if i`m gonna list every single model than w00t2.gif it more n00b thread pinch2.gif
so... if you guyz vote, for instance Honda stated the model and tell me why,
that is the purpose of my 1st pose whistling.gif whistling.gif

now cu`ma lady... critics my thread grin2.gif
*j*j*
Posted on Oct 9 2007, 09:54 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 26,358

well @Soray i thk u hav to read 1st b4 u post such a thread, there is edi car threads of all most every car brands in idv4 in forum liao...

y do u need us to vote which car is better n even ask for its pros n cons...

most important thing in idv4 is d correct use of timing of gear change,pc, countersteer n lining for TA n ofc art bloking for battles...

since u hav 2 cars ft all u hav to do now is to play it to its strength unless u stil dont noe d proper techniques...
Soray
  Posted on Oct 10 2007, 02:07 AM

IDW Expert Member

yup i dono nything... my car FT but i drive really suck tongue.gif owez banged e wall..
13% out of 53 battles crying2.gif crying2.gif so i`m thinking of getting a new one based on everyone comments whistling.gif whistling.gif n to improve my technique tongue.gif
Tiga
Posted on Oct 10 2007, 02:35 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 26,710

You're talking about manufacturers. not specific cars. It would've been a better poll if was car models. But Although the 86T is apparently the leader in TAs, I voted for Toyota (plus Levin & MR2)...good cars.

*edit: I like the FD3S, but out of Mazda's cars...it's just the FD and FC because the rest are medioca. ermm2.gif

This post has been edited by Tiga on Oct 10 2007, 02:39 AM
D.K
Posted on Oct 10 2007, 03:01 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (Soray @ Today at 2:07 AM)
yup i dono nything... my car FT but i drive really suck tongue.gif owez banged e wall..
13% out of 53 battles crying2.gif crying2.gif so i`m thinking of getting a new one based on everyone comments whistling.gif whistling.gif n to improve my technique tongue.gif

dude you have a s2000, that's one of the best car you can actually have and it's FT man just practice.
Alv
Posted on Oct 10 2007, 03:16 AM

IDW Prime Member

the place u play, leisure mall, the people there is uneducated and unskilled. of cuz u wont improve much. come to TS or Sunway more and I bet u will learn alot. No point getting a new card because it's the same driver, better get a better driver? So, improve ur skills and pawn the ppl who drop ur percentage to 13%. for now, I think the thread should be lock. it's worthless.
cell
Posted on Oct 10 2007, 03:26 AM

IDW Loyal Member

Member No.: 4,926

alv - unskilled still acceptable but dont say ppl over there uneducated, it hurts so much, although im not staying that area but still gotta agree with u...lol

yeah, car isnt the point, u need to improve yourself first, just like last time i drove an EK9 in V3 as my first car then slowly change to other car.
Alv
Posted on Oct 10 2007, 03:30 AM

IDW Prime Member

LOLZ!! the truth hurts huh? seriously... the people there... I might say, VERY uneducated. including the technicians.
venth85
Posted on Oct 10 2007, 02:26 PM

Hello again~~

Member No.: 21,309

3 FT cars, and still wanna another card??ur wallet really packed grin2.gif w00t2.gif whistling.gif
Soray
  Posted on Oct 10 2007, 03:50 PM

IDW Expert Member

well it`s true! our tech arent the best n the ppl they only pwn e n00b over n over again wth the same f#king course... damn.. tongue.gif

TS n SP quite far... mebbe go there once in e while or perhaps tis skool holiday,
last time i go TS/SWP i feel ermm crying2.gif crying2.gif shame of my car looking those guy ripping tht course tongue.gif
Alv
Posted on Oct 10 2007, 06:28 PM

IDW Prime Member

lolz.. i was suprised when I see the results of the poll. there is actually ppl voted for it. rolleyes.gif

2 Pages  1 2