Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - U.S.A.

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 5,125  ·  Replies: 27 
> [FANFIC] Project.D vs. Team Love Punch, Project.D versus Love Hina?!
twitchykun
  Posted: Nov 12 2007, 06:09 PM

F*ck land I'm on a boat Motherf*cker!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,454

To everyone at /IDW/:

Due to the success of the first fanfic, I've decided to finally put down some stories that I've had lying around in my head. If anyone out there knows of anyone that would be willing to draw out these stories, give me a holler. Anyway, here's the first chapter of the next Project.D vs battle:

Project.D vs. Team Love Punch (Kanagawa Prefecture)

Chapter 1: Fear at Mt. Hakone

"Aniki, where are we heading next?"

"Keisuke, we're going to be staying in Kanagawa for a little bit. The drive between the prefectures is starting to get rather tiring. That's why I've arranged for us to stay at a local hot springs inn for the time being..."

"No! You don't mean....?"

"Yes, dear Keisuke. THERE."

"Um....Ryosuke-san, where is 'there'? I don't get it." Takumi again with a blank look on his face, wondered just where they would be staying.

"Fujiwara, you will see as soon as you get there. The place is being run by my girlfriend."

It was then that Keisuke froze. His face became a pale white, and he started shivering. Now, his behavior did warrant attention, as it was still summer.

"Keisuke-san, would you like a towel?" Kenta offered Keisuke a towel.

"No. Actually bro, I just remembered I have some engineering homework that I have to attend to, so I think I'm just gonna..." Keisuke tried to backtrack towards his FD3S, however, Fumihiro cut him off.

"Keisuke, you're not going anywhere."

"Oh man...."

The Project.D crew then caravanned down to the Hot Springs inn mentioned by Ryosuke. Keisuke's driving was more than a little skittish, as he drove as slowly possible to delay the inevitable arrival. In his FD, Keisuke was trying to alleviate some of his misgivings about going to the hot springs inn.

"It's been over 5 years since I've last seen her. Hey, maybe she won't remember me. It's not like I accidentally tripped on her, landed on her chest and accidentally tore off her bra. It was an ACCIDENT."

After what seemed to be an eternity, the group made it to their destination, the Hinata Hot Springs Inn and Girl's Dormitory. Upon arrival, one of the managers greeted the weary travelers.

"Hi hon. Ya'll make it out here okay?"

"Yes dear, we're fine. Everyone, this is my girlfriend, Mitsune Konno. Everyone calls her 'Kitsune'. Fitting, she is quite foxy." For the first time in a while, Ryosuke actually looked, somewhat enamored.

"Darn pleased ta'meetcha, Project.D. Where's the little one? Kei-chan? Where are ya, ya little sprout?"

"Kitsune-neechan. I don't wanna come out of my car. I'm gonna get socked in the face."

Now, what has got Keisuke spooked? And why did Ryosuke fall in love with a Kansai girl? Will Takumi be able to find Mt. Hakone on his own? Stay tuned for the next exciting chapter of....

Project.D vs. Team Love Punch!!

This post has been edited by twitchykun on Dec 5 2007, 04:02 PM
APX
Posted: Nov 12 2007, 06:19 PM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Member No.: 1,473

@_@

Ohhh, pretty good, first fanfic I actually read and liked biggrin.gif

More twitchy!
Meteor
Posted: Nov 13 2007, 02:36 AM

Were you expecting something else?

Member No.: 20,929

Another awesome fic to read happy.gif

Update soon.
?wha?
Posted: Nov 13 2007, 04:24 AM

In sexy black'n gold :D

Member No.: 5,914

LOL keisuke HENTAI-SAN!!!! ROTFL!! haha this will be interesting! and is this a continuation of prject d vs team SOS-Dan?
Hachi_Roku
Posted: Nov 13 2007, 06:01 PM

Â¥5000 GET !!

Member No.: 8,897

All I can say is, weird start but awkwardness probably leads to good story! Well done.
HashiriyaR32
Posted: Nov 13 2007, 06:40 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Member No.: 18,031

I'll start reading it for real soon, but from what I glimpsed, this reminded me of one of my projects that NEVER got off the ground: Introducing myself into the ID and LH series and crossing the 2 (my vehicle was a BMW M3 [E46]).
AE 86
Posted: Nov 13 2007, 08:14 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,696

Interesting opening .. Waiting for updates ~~
HashiriyaR32
Posted: Nov 13 2007, 09:58 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Member No.: 18,031

This will get really interesting. Even more so when the Urashimas show up!!!
twitchykun
  Posted: Nov 14 2007, 06:55 AM

Chapter 2: Fear begins with an N

"Kei, get out of the car. You'll be fine."

"No way. The moment 'she' shows up, I'm gonna land face first on her, and then get punched three ways from sunday. Not happening."

"Ryosuke-san, why is Keisuke-san so scared?"

"Fujiwara, Keisuke still bears the scars of a relationship from 5 years ago. To explain, I'm going to need a few minutes for a flashback moment...."

"Ryo, dear, I think that can wait. Why don't ya'll put your stuff inside and get settled in? I'll take care of Kei-chan."

"Alrighty Kitsune, we'll go on ahead. Everyone, we're gonna settle in. To the west wing!"

With that, Project.D, with the exception of Keisuke, settled into their rooms for the evening.

"Fujiwara, let me take you on a tour of the inn. The atmosphere here is very...soothing to say the least. Just remember that there are seperate hot springs for the males and females, and don't mix them up."

"Yes. Who's that blue-haired girl making fried tofu?"

"Oh, Shinobu-chan. How are you doing?"

"Ryosuke-san! How are you!"

The blue-haired young girl walked up to the two of them. Shinobu Maehara, 14 years old. Getting ready for high school. For some reason, she started blushing around Takumi.

"Ryosuke-san, who is that guy next to you?"

"Oh, this is our downhill ace, Takumi Fujiwara."

"Um....hello. Pleased to meet you, Shinobu-san."

"Heehee, just call me Shinobu."

"Well, Shinobu-chan, I'm taking our guest around the inn. Where's Narusegawa at?"

"She's doing homework with her boyfriend. Ever since Keitaro got back from his expedition with Seta-san, they've been spending a lot of time together."

"Okay, we'll have to see the couple at dinner then. Fitting, we're going to meet our opponents for this race tonight."

Shinobu and Takumi both looked at Ryosuke with amazement. A battle between the couple of the Hinatasou versus the Project.D aces?

Meanwhile, back at the front lobby.

"Y'see? I told you everything'd be okay!"

"That's because I'm with you, Nee-chan. She won't attack me if you're with me, I know it. Maybe she's hiding behind the couch! This happens every time I visit."

"You know, she finally got together with Keitaro. I don't think she'll reveal her aggressive tendencies at the drop of a hat."

"Yeah? That's what she wants you to think. You let your guard down, then POW! I wind up flying through the air and landing headfirst into the gift shop."

As soon as he said that. Naru and Keitaro walked down the stairs together. Couple indeed. Just from looking at them, one would never guess as to the punishment that Keitaro went through to finally be with the girl of his dreams. That tranquility was about to come to an end though....

"KEISUKE TAKAHASHI! I'M GONNA SOCK YOU SO HARD YOUR KIDS ARE GONNA FEEL THE BRUISES!" Naru screamed out and rushed Keisuke.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

With a gigantic punch, Keisuke landed into the female's hot spring.

"Um....hi Motoko. It's not what you think...."

"Shinmeiryuu-ougi....."

To be continued...
Meteor
Posted: Nov 14 2007, 09:56 AM

It's just the 2nd chapter, and the story's already gotten better.
?wha?
Posted: Nov 14 2007, 11:45 PM

EPIC LULZ!!! hahaha Keisuke has met his match! (and worse smile.gif )

MOAR PLZ!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
APX
Posted: Nov 18 2007, 01:11 AM

Oh shi~

TWITCH!!!!

MOAR, I WANT MOAR, this is getting a hell of alot better right now. biggrin.gif
twitchykun
  Posted: Nov 24 2007, 09:39 AM

Chapter 3: That's gotta hurt.

"Zanmaken...Ni no Tachi!!"

"Eeeeyyyahhhhhhh!!!!" With a brilliant flash of light, and Motoko's blunt edge, Keisuke was sent flying into the gift shop. Broken, bruised, and battered, Keisuke picked himself up and walked gingerly back into the Hinata Inn lobby.

"Crap....I knew....I should've...stayed in....bed."

Keisuke collapsed on the couch. Kitsune was already there waiting for him.

"Welcome back, little Kei."

"Kitsune! You always coddle Keisuke! Leave him alone! That perv...."

"Sweetie, I think you've punished him enough." Keitaro walked towards Keisuke.

"Sempai, sorry for the Naru-punch."

"Eh...it's okay. It's not like I wasn't expecting it."

"S-s-s-sempai?! Keitaro, you know HIM? Honey, you're cruisin' for a brusin'!" Naru cracked her knuckles again. She went for another punch, but this time, Keitaro had a counter-measure.

He kissed Naru. Right on the lips. He dodged the punch, and went straight in.

"Now, that's a kiss, I tell ya."

Naru started blushing after the kiss. She hugged Keitaro, burying her face in his chest.

"Ooooohhh....you always do that! Mine!"

Now the whole group gathered in the lobby. Kitsune then introduced everyone formally to one another.

"Project.D, we're your opponents, Team Love Punch. I'm the leader, "Kitsune" Konno. Our uphill driver...well, it seems you two have "met" already. Naru Narusegawa will be driving uphill. Our downhill driver is Keitaro Urashima, fresh from an archeology trip. We formally accept your challenge. Now that that's done, let's have dinner! Y'all have to be starved!"

"Keisuke-san, what happened?"

"Fujiwara...it's best that I tell you after dinner. Unlike Keitaro over there, my body takes longer to heal. Oooh....I think I cracked a rib. Yea, definitely floating. Ouch."

"Hey Keisuke! Want me to bolt on a super turbo jet engine to your FD?! It'll make it super-mega-fast!"

"Kaolla-chan....maybe....later."

Keisuke passed out due to his injuries. Kitsune then picked up Keisuke and carried him to his room, along with Ryosuke.

"Dear, did you want a little brother like this? He's a handful."

"Of course. I can handle the young'uns, no sweat. So, Ryosuke, why did you bring your team here now?"

"The battles that face us are going to be harder and more difficult from here on out. My aces have to learn how to deal with emotionally-charged battles, so, here we are."

"Okay, let's lay him down here and....dinner!"

To be continued....
Meteor
Posted: Nov 24 2007, 09:46 AM

M to the O to the A to the R to the !

What does that spell?

MOAR!
APX
Posted: Nov 24 2007, 01:05 PM

@_@

It's getting better by the chapter

MOAR I SAY, MOAAAARRRRR!!!
twitchykun
  Posted: Nov 28 2007, 06:39 AM

Chapter 4: Fear begins with a D

That evening, everybody sat down at the Hinata dinner table, to discuss the plans for the week, and of course, to eat. Keisuke, fearing for his life, packed away a few weapons for the event.

"Tama-chan, you're going in my pocket...." Keisuke stuck Tama-chan into his front pocket, whistling all the while.

Everybody gathered around the dinner table for the meeting.

"Kitsune, are we really racing against project.D?"

"Yup. Naru, can you pass the bananas?"

"So, I'm going to be racing against Ecchi-Keisuke, right? GREAT. I'm gonna settle the score once and for all!" Naru's burning aura burned even brighter.

"Um...sweetie? Maybe calm down, just a little?" Keitaro tried in vain to calm down his girlfriend but...

*ANGRY GIRLFRIEND GLARE OF DEATH*

"Eeeeeh...! Okay, okay! You win!"

"That's a good boyfriend. That's why you're so cute." Naru and Keitaro went back to being a lovey-dovey couple again.

"Keisuke-san, what exactly happened between you two?" Takumi finally asked. "It seems like she really hates your guts."

"Well, to tell you the truth, it begins almost 6 years ago. I was on vacation with my family out here in Kanagawa....."

"Hey, I wanted to do the flashback." Ryosuke pouted out.

"Narusegawa and I were dating for a little bit. I tagged along one of their school trips. She looked really cute in her high school outfit."

"Hm....do go on."

"The two of us decided to...you know..."

"Whoa!" Keitaro's nose started bleeding.

"Shaddup! It's not like that! We just wanted to hang out by the river. Anyway....we didn't know that the rest of her class was following us. When i noticed it, I tripped over a log, fell down the hill, and in my panic, i grabbed onto the nearest thing i could grab on to...it just happened to be Narusegawa's uniform. It tore off....and she was wearing bear panties."

"Keisuke-sempai! I know how you feel! Those accidents happened to me so much!"

"Thank you, Keitaro!"

The two of them started crying and hugging, consoling each other. Takumi, Ryosuke, and the rest of the Hinata inn looked on in bewilderment, amusement, and disgust.

"You know...if i didn't love Keitaro so much, I'd punch him right now. Eh, what the hell."

Naru cracked her fists, and used a punch that sent the two of them reeling into the hot spring.

"Sorry, sweetie. Just had to do it. Well everyone, shall we eat?"

Nobody at the dinner table disagreed with Naru. They started eating.

Meteor
Posted: Nov 28 2007, 07:08 AM

-Twitchy uses excellent writing. Fic quality increases by +90000-

MUST! HAVE! MOAR!
Drew
Posted: Dec 6 2007, 06:44 AM

Bought not Built

Member No.: 12,733

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SNAP!

MOAR IS NEEDED FOR MEH ENJOIMENT!
APX
Posted: Dec 6 2007, 04:50 PM

Twitchy!

MOAR PLZ, it's getting better and better every chapter biggrin.gif
twitchykun
  Posted: Dec 7 2007, 12:26 PM

Chapter 5: Damn Skyline Drivers.

After dinner, the two teams went out to Ashi Lake to check out the course. The course itself was full of twists and turns, but at this point, the two ace drivers could handle it. Their reason for racing here, however, was not the course itself.

Ryosuke gathered everyone around him and told everyone the schedule for the night.

"Keisuke, Fujiwara. I want the two of you to practice like you usually do. First 5 laps, go at about 80% your usual pace. Bump it up as the course becomes more familiar to you."

"Got it."

"Alright, go."

With that, the AE86 and the FD3S sped off down the mountain. The howl of their engines diminished as the two cars sped off into the blackness of the night.

"Ryosuke, you mentioned something about fear earlier today. What did you mean by that?"

"Fumihiro...our opponents race without hesitation or adherence to normal rules of physics. You saw what happened to Keisuke when Miss Narusegawa hit him. He flew quite a ways away."

"Obviously, so what is the point then?"

"They have to deal with racing outside the box. Our opponents will come at them with anything they have. The aces have to learn how to cope with the unexpected."

"You're making this sound like an episode of the X-files. Well, you've never been wrong before, Ryosuke."

Back at the Team Love Punch staging area

"Finally, my turbo kit arrived. This oughta bump my R to 500 horses!"

"Naru, doesn't that seem a little excessive?"

"Nonsense! My R can handle it. Keitaro, aren't you gonna get the auto club to bolt on a turbo to the Seta-van?"

"I can barely drive this car as it stands right now. I don't know why Kitsune wants me to run the downhill, but I'll give it my best shot!"

"That's my sweetie!"

"Urashima, this is dangerous. I'd prefer it if you didn't run."

"Motoko-san, it'll be okay. This van is built tough. And you know me. I'm tough too."

"Okay everyone, gather 'round! Keitaro, Naru, our opponents are in a whole another league. You two had better bring your A-game. The race is gonna be in 3 days. Make sure you two stay ready!"

"Yes."

"You got it."

"Naru, can we make out for a bit?"

"Pervert!!"

As all of this was unfolding, many of Project.D's former opponents decided to make the drive to Kanagawa to watch their race. Including a certain group from the Hyogo prefecture....

"Kyon! Let's go to Kanagawa!"

"Now I know I should've stayed in bed."

To Be Continued...
Drew
Posted: Dec 7 2007, 07:31 PM

Bought not Built

Member No.: 12,733

Naru & a GTR...hermmmmmmmmmmmm....

Once again, this fic = win
Meteor
Posted: Dec 8 2007, 12:41 AM

So who's up against Naru's R?
?wha?
Posted: Dec 8 2007, 04:25 AM

explained in chapter 4... but yes...

MOAR! MOAR PLZ!!! I wanna see the seta van go all WMMT on takumi's ass tongue.gif
twitchykun
  Posted: Dec 8 2007, 11:29 AM

Chapter 6: The guy I kinda like drives an AE86.

"Shinobu, you've been looking at Fujiwara-san a lot. Do you like him?"

"Eeeeh? Kaolla-san, no! He's just....different."

"Hm? Well, I think he's pretty cute. I wonder if Papa would approve?"

"No! Sara-chan, he's too old for you! I think that he's...."

While the three young residents of the Hinata-sou were arguing over the eligibility of Takumi as a boyfriend, he received a call from Mika, his girlfriend.

"Hi Mika. Um....right now? I'm in Kanagawa. How was driving practice?"

"Not bad, I managed to keep within normal driving accuracy. Though I think I'm going to have to change drivers. I'm just not hitting the mark with this one. When are you going to race again?"

"3 days from now. Want me to come by?"

"Sure. Just watch the drive out, it's kinda twisty. Talk to you laker, Mika."

"Bye Takumi-kun!"

Meanwhile, Ryosuke and Keisuke were going over strategies until Ryosuke heard the phone call. Ryosuke, ever the concerned big brother, used this as an opportunity to talk to his brother about his "romantic troubles", or lack thereof.

"Keisuke, I know I said that the whole Kyoko thing was not romantic and stuff, but why didn't you go for it? You're not getting any younger, you know."

"Bro! I've gotta focus on racing!" Keisuke started blushing.

"Oh come on. Even when I was the 'White Comet of Akagi', every night I'd...."

"You'd what, dear?"

"Write beautiful haiku and save them on my computer so I'd give them to you, Kitsune! Hehehehe......"

"Nice save, bro."

*cough* "Anyway, it's said that if you come to this inn with your special someone, your dreams will come true. I don't know if it's true or not, but I did find my special someone. Just keep it in mind."

Keisuke then got back in his FD, and restarted his practice runs. He was about halfway through the course when he first caught a glimpse of his opponent's Skyline.

Naru was behind the wheel of a Nissan Skyline R34 V-spec II. Painted in a bright blue metallic sheen, the Skyline blew past the FD in a blaze of speed.

"Tch. Damn Skyline drivers. Now I'm definitely not going to hold back on her, Naru-punch or not."

"Tch. Damn rotary drivers. I'm going to burn him on the uphill, and then kick him in the face."

Back at the top of the mountain, Ryosuke commented on the growing tension in the area.

"The Skyline/RX-7 rivalry is famous. It looks like this race will be one of the most memorable races we've ever had. Keisuke is gonna get hit, one way or another."

To be continued...
twitchykun
  Posted: Dec 22 2007, 07:20 AM

Chapter 7: Musings on Love.

With the practices out of the way, Ryosuke allowed Project.D some time to relax before the race. Takumi went off to the kitchen to help Shinobu prepare some tofu dishes, while Keisuke hid in the lobby with a frying pan in hand. Naru went to Kitsune's room, where she was with Ryosuke.

"Kitsune, did you know that Takahashi-san was rich when you first started dating?"

"Oh no. When I met Ryosuke, he was totally disheveled, and he lost his wallet. He just finished his finals, and he was totally out of it. I thought that he was a broke (but handsome) college student."

"Kitsune! Shhh....I've got my 'cool' image to maintain."

"I paid for the first few dates, and I didn't really think about it. There was something there when I first met him. He's spacey, intense when it comes to racing and medicine, clueless about everything else, but in the end, there is one thing that keeps me with him."

"....? What is that one thing?"

"Naru, you should know. Keitaro has it too."

"Um...it's the fact that Kitsune is the one I love most. That and the fact that I'm..."

"A spacey car-otaku. But still mine."

The two of them started being lovey-dovey again. Naru, disgusted at this overt display of affection, went downstairs to the lobby.

"Takahashi. Don't think that I haven't forgotten! Your battle will be your downfall!."

"Trick! Stay away! Your knockers have a gravitational field that brings guys' hands to them! I ain't gettin' punched! My ribs just healed!"

Takumi and Shinobu then walked into the lobby. They brought some fried tofu snacks to the lobby, so everyone could snack on them.

"Hey Fujiwara, you two look cute together."

"R-really? I didn't really think about that...." Takumi started blushing.

"Shinobu-chan, you're blushing too."

"H--h-here's some fried tofu snacks. I'll see you all later!" Shinobu ran off.

"Hm....could something be going on between those two? Okay Naru, let's put aside our differences for now. This warrants further investigation."

"You're living vicariously through Fujiwara because you're single?"

"Oh shut it. He's my teammate. It's only natural to look out for his well-being. I won't let him be defeated by a high school girl!"

And with that, began the investigation into Takumi's love life. What waits in store for our Project.D heroes? Will they be able to maintain focus in this relaxed atmosphere? Who's going to eat all the fried tofu snacks?

All that, and more coming up in the next chapter of Project.D versus Team Love Punch!

2 Pages  1 2