Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (IRC)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 21 unique listeners, playing (WMMT3 OST) Love To Rise In The Summer Morning

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,033  ·  Replies: 3 
> Macross to stream on Amazon
BOZZ
  Posted: Jul 28 2016, 12:26 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,414

Just read the news on ANN that the original Macross is going to be available on Amazon's streaming service with English-subtitles.

I'm guessing this is the first time it has been available on a streaming service in North America as far as I know.

Macross on Amazon streaming
prince_david
Posted: Oct 27 2016, 06:16 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,629

QUOTE (BOZZ @ Jul 28 2016, 12:26 PM)
Just read the news on ANN that the original Macross is going to be available on Amazon's streaming service with English-subtitles.

I'm guessing this is the first time it has been available on a streaming service in North America as far as I know.

Macross on Amazon streaming

Wow I love Macross I can't believe Harmony Gold let them do this. I have Prime so I'll watch
BOZZ
  Posted: Dec 24 2016, 07:48 AM

It's still pretty surprising they let them do it.
BOZZ
  Posted: Mar 6 2017, 03:46 PM

Oddly enough I recently discovered that the hack job that is Robotech is on Netflix, go figure...