Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Paul Harris - Everybody's Looking

Important Rules
user posted imageNOTE : All pinned topics were replaced by one main topic that links to important topics. Check that topic out first before starting a new one. Please read the thread (Competition) - General Rules before making a challenge topic. All challenge threads must adhere to the example challenge format. All competitions are based on a honor system, lying about your lap times could earn you an actual warning. Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums. Any inflammatory comments, flaming and flame baiting will not be tolerated. Violators will be issued an actual warning. These forums are for friendly competitions.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

8 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 24,336  ·  Replies: 194 
> Drift Settings
Gold_Ultima
Posted: May 5 2005, 12:39 PM

IDW Supremo Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 4,486

In actuallity I find much of the steering is done with the throttle. Also if it's really hindering you that much go to N2 tires. (but always use the same compound for front and back whatever you use) One of the main reasons FR is harder is because you have less control over the front tires and how they spin. It's not very hard to adjust to this difference, just some practice is needed. Still the iportant factor you must remember is that you can't have too much grip in front or it will cause terrible problems. (eg, snap understeer and spinning out) If you are not getting enough response from the front end though just lighten up the front end settings a tiny tiny bit. That's probably the best method rather than switching from one tire to another.
Woffle
Posted: May 5 2005, 06:58 PM

/b/lackup

Member No.: 382

Understeer sucks ass! it's just a cheesy way to drift. skilled people says, screw understeer!
Gold_Ultima
Posted: May 5 2005, 09:59 PM

IDW Supremo Member

What does that have to do with any of the past few things I said? Perhaps you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I never said anything about the understeer setting I was talking about when people countersteer then gain grip back in the front end by accident and the car snaps the other way. This is sometimes referred to as "Snap Understeer" I myself do not use the driving aid settings nor do I condone the use of them for I do agree with your statement.

This post has been edited by Gold_Ultima on May 5 2005, 10:15 PM
WRX
Posted: May 6 2005, 04:50 PM

IDW Racer

Member No.: 5,563

QUOTE (Fatal Error @ May 5 2005, 06:58 PM)
Understeer sucks ass! it's just a cheesy way to drift. skilled people says, screw understeer!

I use too much understeer when I use my EVO VIII MR to drift.Yeah high understeer sucks,you really need a skill to turn your car and stuff.
Sickness
Posted: May 13 2005, 11:43 PM

LIEK A BAWS!1!1!!1

Member No.: 7,279

QUOTE (Gold_Ultima @ May 4 2005, 08:20 PM)
I use the N1 tires. It is recomended that you use the same type of compound tire for both sides of your car. (eg use N1 on front and back don't use N1 front and N2 back) N1 and N2 are the reccomended tires for drifting in GTP forums. On occasion you can use others depending on how powerful you car is. Up to about 400hp you should stick to N1/N2 other wise you may want to go to a S1/S2 if you are finding the power too overwhelming, but try on the N tires first. YOu probably have too much grip in the front and that's why you are spinning out. You ar creating an axis for the car to begin rotating upon, so your front grips, your front end stops moving and your rear goes flying ahead of you causing you to spin out.

For FR cars you dont need 1000 HP to drift around 200 HP is nice but I have 400 HP FD Spirit with no aides(Don't use aides seriously now all your doing is just using power over techniques) I just use N2s or N1s depending if I want to drift fast or drift with style.
Gold_Ultima
Posted: May 14 2005, 01:15 AM

IDW Supremo Member

What does any of that have to do with what I said? Or was mine there as reference for somthing? Because I agree. Driving aids are for lazy people with no real skill. I also agree you don't need lots of horse power to drift. I use a 150 hp Trueno after all. I also Like the N1/N2 tires as they hinder your performance in drifting the least. Some people however don't like them too much so I just reccomended not exceeding the sport tires as any more than that will really do nothing to help you out, only hinder you more. If it was up to me I would want everyone to use N1/N2 tires. We seem to be on the same page. I hope more people will stop using driving aids now and try to work towards skill rather than convenience.
Evolll_Drv3r
Posted: May 21 2005, 07:47 PM

Team Drift Speed

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,989

can some1 give me the drift settings 4 da treuno??
Cappo Frappo
Posted: May 21 2005, 08:42 PM

Member No.: 4,419

WHICH oNE. YOU SHOULD GET THE Ss version
Evolll_Drv3r
Posted: May 22 2005, 02:20 PM

Team Drift Speed

the one i have is the sprinter trueno '83
Sweeper
Posted: May 25 2005, 03:37 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 2,798

Now for starters I read your entire thread up to this point and I am bit shocked that people drift with the aids, nevertheless I must admit I do that too sometimes but lately I have stopped because GT3 give me more thrills in the drift department.
Oh well onto what I was going to say.

BRAKING DRIFT! Yes the legendary braking drift from GT1, GT2 and GT3 has become harder and near impossible in GT4 but there is hope in the end of the tunnel.

What you need:
A car, well not just any car, but one of these cars:

4WD Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version 3
4WD Subaru Impreza WRX STi Spec C (Bought in the new car market)
FR Mazda RX-7 Type R 91.
MR Toyota MR2 GT-S
MR Toyota MR2 Supercharger.

Those are cars that responds incredibly well to braking drift in stock configuration.
Now what else do you need? Braking technique, but I will go over that.
You will also need some tires with some grip, I recommend sports tires as the Nx Series adds a lot of understeer to the car.
If it doesn't brake drift properly, go up one tire grade on the front (From Sports Medium to soft for an example) OR Go down one grade on the rear (Sports Medium to Sports Hard) If you go more than 1 level on either end of the car you will have massive braking on the end of the car that has the highest grip.
Meaning that the front end will stop drifting before the rear end, it will also drift slower in a corner FORCING you to countersteer in a special rythm which it is easy to lose.

But before you get on with the drifting I recommend you practise doing some burnouts first as you need to learn how to delicatly control the brakes.
And in a burnout with a RWD car you basically will stall the power if you brake too hard.

How to do a burnout:
Hold the brakes fully applied or the ebrake whichever you prefer, and apply full throttle.
This will rev the engine up to the redline in neutral.
Now release the brakes or ebrake and when the rear tires begins to spin apply the brakes, but not too hard, you cannot stop the forward motion of the car but try to prevent it from accelerating at least but keep the rearwheels spinning.
Do that by pressing the Square button with mild pressure.
Try to keep the brakes at a constant low level, it helps to start out with a high powered RWD car for the first burnout as they don't require you to just keep a 1% braking force.

Now onto the technique.
To brake drift you need EXTREME speed, If you normally take that corner in about 100 KPH with grip driving, you need to charge in at 180 KPH at least to get the process running.
Now remember the burnout training, you will not have to apply just 10% or 20% at most when braking and then turnin slightly.
Be careful with the brakes, you need a fair amount of speed and if you brake too hard the bad GT4 physics engine will give you understeer.
(In a real car, NEVER brake during an oversteer situation as that worsens the situation.)
But also remember don't steer into the corner for too long either, if you do that you will understeer instead of drifting.
Remember apply throttle when drifting, smash the pedal to the floor, if you understeered instead of drifting, try again apply more speed as it is the speed that will send your rear end out, the brakes can provide a small effect if applied in small amounts, 5% and below.
You can experiment with stronger braking and see how that will affect drifting.
Basically in GT4 you will have to do late counter steering and not as long as you do in GT3.
If you countersteer too long you get the "Non Stop counterdrift" but in GT4 it is more fitting with "Non Stop counter understeer" As the car starts to grip and head straight for the outside wall.

Now if the car still doesn't want to drift without ASM and you have tried the brakes, what can you do?

Well we can shift the weight by force! Use the Feint movement!
For the feint you can use ANY car since we will overload the suspension to oversteer.
But remember, since we shift much more weight with the feint than braking the chance of spinout is greater as well.
The countersteer rule around the "Non Stop Counter Understeer" still applies with the feint.
I have seen in 2P battles that my friends who tries to follow my drifts often over counter and ram the outside wall head on.

Now lets get started:

This one is hard to judge how much speed you need but for the feint DO NOT CHARGE in faster than with braking.
In fact I recommend going in slower.
Unlike what you do with grip I don't want you to enter the corner from the outside, and turn towards the inside, I want you to enter the corner at the middle of the road.
So if the corner is a left way corner, like the one on Trial Mountain after the long backstraight.
You start at the center of the road and when the corner comes brake down to appropiate speed then instead of turning left we turn right.
Yes, you got me right, turn right instead of left towards the outside, now shortly after you have turned right quickly turn left.
Now as your car changes direction to the left the rear end will lose grip and you will be drifting.
The weight shift is enormous so be prepared to countersteer from here on out and if it is high power RWD be moderate on the gas pedal.
4WD and FF cars you apply FULL THROTTLE, well be careful with 4WD though as high powered cars has a tendency to do the "4WD crabwalk" which makes it move sideways across the road and off it on the other side as you apply the gas.
The good thing about the feint move is that it allows drifting with cars that have high grip.

I hope this helped you at least, as soon as I have gotten some proper video encoding software I will give out a little "drift bible".
Because there seems to be a demand for it amongst some Gran Turismo racers.
TruthInRotation
Posted: May 25 2005, 07:06 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 7,955

I, er, I don't understand the drifting "scene" for GT series games.
Using sim/street tires? And driving aids? blink.gif

I'll post my favorite drift setup from my S13.

Roughly 400hp (sports exhaust, ecm, original turbo, racing ic, portpolish, balancing)
Racing SuperHard tires all around

Orig. Suspension from one of the tuner shops
spring rates: 12.0/12.0
height: 74/74
shocks: 10/10
camber: 2.0/3.9
toe: 0/0
stabilizers: 4/4

Using the full racing gearbox as it comes, it will burn through second, leaving you with 3rd to drift with. To learn the car's dynamics, you should come into a corner in third, tap the ebrake to cut the tires, and stand in the throttle. This will cause you to spin. Turn the wheels, and countersteer as necessary. Basic power over. Learn the car's dynamics, and set your brakes up accordingly.
Evolll_Drv3r
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 11:09 PM

Team Drift Speed

how do u get the trueno sprinter SS version??
Gold_Ultima
Posted: Jun 3 2005, 02:26 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Wrong place to ask that, there is already a thread on this, but either way I'll tell you. You fins it in the used car section at the bottom of the map. It shows up during certain days. I think I got mine in January, but it shows up every once in a while.
Initial_D_Fan
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 05:55 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 5,014

I use the SS Trueno, and I use Racing Super-soft tires in front, racing medium in rear. I set the initial torque to 35, accel to 50, decel to 25. NA Tuning Stage 3, no racing chip, the racing clutch, flywheel and muffler/exhaust...hmm, what else...All driving aids are set to zero...

I brake and turn into the corner, downshift, "kick" the throttle a bit, then countersteer and lay off the throttle about 20%-40%. If you let go of the throttle, that'll just let the tires slide or lock, but keep the gas too hard, and that'll just create more wheelspin.

The thing is, when you're initially making the turn-in, I consider it powersliding, since the softer tires in front just swing the rear out, but to get the front to "understeer", you gotta reduce throttle to the right amount and countersteer. In a drift, you're understeering the front, but oversteering the rear, so yea, if I'm countersteering at all while drifting...I consider that technically understeering.

....Okay guys, now wake up. lol...

My main goal right now isn't just to get a perfectly sideways drift, but to also try to go FAST when 4-wheel drifting, say, drifting at a speed of 80-100 mph in the corners. I'm trying to like, train myself to overcome the boundary of slow-drifting...I dk really, but if I could like, customize my own course where I could drift ENTIRELY downhill, THAT'D be AWESOME...to me, you've only mastered a TRUE drift when you're going faster around a corner than a grip-driver...I know it looks impossible, but hey...can't hurt to keep trying! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Initial_D_Fan on Jun 6 2005, 05:58 PM
crazyman
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 02:31 PM

savage as F-U-C-K

Member No.: 7,882

what are the best drift setting for the ae86 with the NA setup???
i need help on this i just lost my old settings due to corrupt data
Mugen_Shinsei
Posted: Jul 3 2005, 12:43 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 9,098

Shigeno Trueno

Exhaust - Racing
Tires - racing medium (R3)
Chip - None
N/A tune - stage 3
Brakes - Racing
Suspension - racing
Transmission - Full Custom
Clutch - Triple-plate
Flywheel - Racing
and limited slip, cant remember if it comes with it.

Suspension
Susp. 9.1 7.7
Ride Ht. 105 110
Shock Bound 3 5
Rebound 2 4
chamber 2.0 1.0
toe 0 0
Stabilizers 1 1

Transmission
1st 3.804
2nd 2.566
3rd 1.859
4th 1.423
5th 1.150
final 4.300

Driving aid
EDIT Understeer is at 20 sorry about that

limited slip all at 60

Weight balance
ballast 200
balance 50 (completly to the rear)

Comment-I practice on Nurburgring Nordschleife with this car and can make a lap without touching grass more then once if im in the zone, ive never tried racing with the controller, i only use the Logitec Driving Force Pro, so if anyone tries with the controller it may be a bit impossible at times because of how easily this cars rear end can start sliding at high speeds, thats why i have R3 tires, i used to use S3s but the car was so uncrontrolable on those bumpy straights that once i got to around 100 with the car it was mostly luck if i didnt spin out, i also have about 6 SS Truenos all together and i plan on trying out a lot of different settings for them all, when i feel i have somthing different yet good ill post them, Preferably somthing without driving aids, because the trueno is able to drift quite well in real life without anymore then some good tires and suspension.

This post has been edited by Mugen_Shinsei on Jul 3 2005, 03:11 PM
Gold_Ultima
Posted: Jul 5 2005, 12:37 AM

IDW Supremo Member

QUOTE (Mugen_Shinsei @ Jul 3 2005, 12:43 AM)
Driving aid

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Driving aids!!!! It burns! IT BURNS!!!!!

The best way to get good drift settings is to turn off driving aids then try drifting. Then change the settings a little bit more and more until you have developed a good balance between your style and your settings. There are no "best settings." I have learned that the best settings are achieved by making them yourself and adapting you skills and settings till you find what is right for you.
Sti_Brumby
Posted: Jul 5 2005, 03:12 AM

Subaru Expert

Member No.: 5,665

I use 20 under steer for my subaru as it tends to under steer teh way i got it set up tho the back swings around heaps the way i got it.
Sweeper
Posted: Jul 8 2005, 12:32 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 2,798

QUOTE (Initial_D_Fan @ Jun 6 2005, 05:55 PM)
I use the SS Trueno, and I use Racing Super-soft tires in front, racing medium in rear. I set the initial torque to 35, accel to 50, decel to 25. NA Tuning Stage 3, no racing chip, the racing clutch, flywheel and muffler/exhaust...hmm, what else...All driving aids are set to zero...

I brake and turn into the corner, downshift, "kick" the throttle a bit, then countersteer and lay off the throttle about 20%-40%. If you let go of the throttle, that'll just let the tires slide or lock, but keep the gas too hard, and that'll just create more wheelspin.

The thing is, when you're initially making the turn-in, I consider it powersliding, since the softer tires in front just swing the rear out, but to get the front to "understeer", you gotta reduce throttle to the right amount and countersteer. In a drift, you're understeering the front, but oversteering the rear, so yea, if I'm countersteering at all while drifting...I consider that technically understeering.

....Okay guys, now wake up. lol...

My main goal right now isn't just to get a perfectly sideways drift, but to also try to go FAST when 4-wheel drifting, say, drifting at a speed of 80-100 mph in the corners. I'm trying to like, train myself to overcome the boundary of slow-drifting...I dk really, but if I could like, customize my own course where I could drift ENTIRELY downhill, THAT'D be AWESOME...to me, you've only mastered a TRUE drift when you're going faster around a corner than a grip-driver...I know it looks impossible, but hey...can't hurt to keep trying! smile.gif

True 4 Wheel drift is when you don't need to countersteer, and that is what I seek.
In GT3 I have developed a technique that ignores the weight of the car at expense of tire wear.
There is a reason that I can keep up with a RX-7 through a corner with a stock Viper as long as I use that technique.
It is very induvidual to who drift is faster than grip for, me for an example I learned it the Nakazato way.

Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed, I was pushing hard, trying to catch that 911, I was faster on entry but I lost at corner exit.
Both me and the other Porsche was driving grip.
It was very much like Nakazato and his old S13, and it ended up with me overspeeding seriously into the corner and braking WAY too late, I passed him much like what Nakazato did, but push under got me, RIGHT into the wall, front on.
Race over, as my suspension was totally crushed and to have it go straight I had to steer fully to the left...

But the moment changed when I in Need For Speed Underground learned drifting.
The tracks I hated soon became my favourites, my speed increased heavily.
And I started winning races again.
Much like Nakazato, changing techniques prooved helpful, my rivals was no longer a challenge with drifting, I could finally have battles at my limit and thrill myself, a lot like Nakazato.
So I guess I am his Nemesis, the opposite of his thinking wink2.gif
Mugen_Shinsei
Posted: Jul 10 2005, 01:23 AM

IDW Regular Member

QUOTE (Gold_Ultima @ Jul 5 2005, 12:37 AM)
Driving aid

The best way to get good drift settings is to turn off driving aids then try drifting. Then change the settings a little bit more and more until you have developed a good balance between your style and your settings. There are no "best settings." I have learned that the best settings are achieved by making them yourself and adapting you skills and settings till you find what is right for you.

LOL i didnt mean to hurt you, but man i just cant get the car set up good enough to drift as good or better then with driving aids, its weird because GT3 was totally different i just turned off all driving aids and the car would drift just fine then i would tune it a bit after that, but that wasnt necesary to all cars, on GT4 i cant get a car to drift, most people who drift in real life dont have crappy tires like N1,2,and3s so there cars slide around, its about getting the car to be able to slide enough to drift, the N tires just makes the cars slide to the wall, with the driving aids i can drift with S3s, which makes the game more realistic in my opinion, because drifting was originally made from going into a turn too fast and the rear end of a car sliding then countersteering to balance it out so you slide throught the turn, in GT4 when your go into a turn the car just straightens out and has HEAVY understeer without the aids.

When i see the replays of me drifting with the aids it looks more realistic then without the aids, without them it looks like im not turning enough or somthing.

What sweeper said i can do but i want to drift like the Cappuccino! Actually i use 4 wheel drift in pretty much any race that doesnt include race cars.

To add i drift with the aids only for fun, its totally a waste of speed to drift that much in an actual race, so i dont really mind using driving aids, i guarantee i will eventually figure out some setting for my SS to drift without the aids, but for now ill jsut keep testing.

This post has been edited by Mugen_Shinsei on Jul 10 2005, 01:33 AM
Mugen_Shinsei
Posted: Jul 10 2005, 01:39 AM

IDW Regular Member

QUOTE (Legendary Z @ Mar 26 2005, 01:40 PM)
?? There free just take your levlin over to japn tuning and click on them

Free tires! i wish they gave away tires in real life.
Keisuke_Takahashi
Posted: Jul 10 2005, 03:08 AM

You wont be in my mirrors after 2 more corners

Member No.: 1,233

anyone got settings for a FD?

o yeah and do u turn off TCS and the other one in options at ur garage in career mode?
and where do u turn off driving aids?

because i thought it was only for arcade mode
lynk26
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 04:50 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 5,290

QUOTE (Mugen_Shinsei @ Jul 10 2005, 04:23 AM)
QUOTE (Gold_Ultima @ Jul 5 2005, 12:37 AM)
Driving aid

LOL i didnt mean to hurt you, but man i just cant get the car set up good enough to drift as good or better then with driving aids, its weird because GT3 was totally different i just turned off all driving aids and the car would drift just fine then i would tune it a bit after that, but that wasnt necesary to all cars, on GT4 i cant get a car to drift, most people who drift in real life dont have crappy tires like N1,2,and3s so there cars slide around, its about getting the car to be able to slide enough to drift, the N tires just makes the cars slide to the wall, with the driving aids i can drift with S3s, which makes the game more realistic in my opinion, because drifting was originally made from going into a turn too fast and the rear end of a car sliding then countersteering to balance it out so you slide throught the turn, in GT4 when your go into a turn the car just straightens out and has HEAVY understeer without the aids.

When i see the replays of me drifting with the aids it looks more realistic then without the aids, without them it looks like im not turning enough or somthing.

What sweeper said i can do but i want to drift like the Cappuccino! Actually i use 4 wheel drift in pretty much any race that doesnt include race cars.

To add i drift with the aids only for fun, its totally a waste of speed to drift that much in an actual race, so i dont really mind using driving aids, i guarantee i will eventually figure out some setting for my SS to drift without the aids, but for now ill jsut keep testing.

Dude... I have no problems sliding around in S3 tires in my 86. Just watch some of the inside views of my driving in the race videos thread. You'll see I have no Aids on, and I'm still drifting fine. Maybe it's just that you're not driving the right way? An imbalance in your weight transferring? Granted, sometimes even I understeer in a corner, but thats because I messed up going into it. You just need to practice a lot with the aids off.

And to turn off the driving aids, just go to the Settings page, Go to the Driving aids wrench icon, and put the settings to 0.
Mugen_Shinsei
Posted: Jul 12 2005, 08:22 AM

IDW Regular Member

LOL forgot to put the cars name, its the normal Trueno, not the SS.

Horse power doesnt really matter, infact the more hp the more power you have to slide around.

but you do need some things

Racing Suspension
Limited slip full custom

pretty much it

now for the settings of the suspension.

Spring rate 1.6 1.8
Ride Height 105 105
Shock bound 1 1
Shock Rebound 1 3
Chamber both to 0.0
Toe Angle both to 0
Stabilizers 1 1

Weight Balance
Ballast 200
Balance 50 completly to the rear
you need this weight balance crap so that the car has some wiehgt to shift around.

Forgot the limited slip diffs.
Torque 25
Accel 60
Decel 35

Now, if you wanna have fun drifting alot then put the understeer driving aid up to 20, if you want to challenge yourself and try to come up with better settings from these basic ones put all the driving aids to 0, i know for a fact that this car with these settings can drift without the aids.

The car i used this on only has 139 hp.

still not as good as i want but im gettin there.

Also i dont understand how you guys can drift so easily without driving aids.

Just one question to you Lynk, Whats the settings of your steering wheel, amateur, proffesional, or simulation? Up untile 5 minutes ago i thought mine was on proffesional, but its on sim. and all that other stuff is turned off.

In Gran Turismo 3 i found it extremley difficult to drift with the simulation settings with this wheel i spun out nearly every time, but when i put it on amateur it was as easy as pie, and now on GT4 it seems easy to drift with the aids on but with the sim settings and no aids the car just seems to understeer alot, i feel like im racing a 140hp car uphill on flat ground, i never counter steer, infact the whole turn ill just be turning into it, the cars rear starts to slide a little bit but its more like a power slide then a drift.

I want to keep my wheel settings at simulation, but if its the reason why im understeering so much then ide rather use aids.

EDIT just tried it and it did sort of help but not much, probably just made it easier to turn or somthing, i still wasnt drifting just my little powerslides, oh and if you think adding hp will help, it wont, the only thing thats going to do is help me in the straights, even right now if i go too fast into a turn ill just slide right into the wall or grass, the car has major understeering problems right now, which is weird because its better then when it was stock.

Say, I wonder if anyone can make the polyphony f1 drift? lol

Easy as pie, lol not, i did manage to make some good drifts with one of the F1s in GT3 though Ive never tried with GT4, anyways I wanted to ask if anyone has any good drift settings for a Lancer Evolution III or higher, thanks in advance.

This post has been edited by Mugen_Shinsei on Jul 12 2005, 10:25 PM
lynk26
Posted: Jul 16 2005, 09:13 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 5,290

QUOTE (Mugen_Shinsei @ Jul 12 2005, 11:22 AM)
Just one question to you Lynk, Whats the settings of your steering wheel, amateur, proffesional, or simulation? Up untile 5 minutes ago i thought mine was on proffesional, but its on sim. and all that other stuff is turned off.

Um... mine is on amateur... but it doesn't matter if you have the DFP because this option is disabled for it sleep.gif . Everything else is on for me, because I've never touched the options for it.

8 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 »