Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing Sophie - Lonely Love

Important Rules
user posted image

• Post everything about Initial D Extreme Stage in this section.
Do not create new threads that have already been covered by pinned threads. This may result in a verbal warning.
Do not post fake times in the time attack thread. If we find out about it, it will result in an actual warning.
• Bring about your discussions on personal opinions (cars, courses, etc.) in a civil manner. Flaming and/or baiting will not be tolerated and may result in a verbal warning. Subsequent offenses will result in an actual warning.

ATTENTION: Initial D Extreme Stage works globally online, but only on the Japanese version.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,746  ·  Replies: 1 
> Why am I so slow?
Ginji
  Posted: Dec 28 2011, 11:57 AM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,192

I'm using a ps3 controller and I'm struggling to keep up with akagi and up maps.
I know I'm going slow because the time limit gets to red some times. I really don't know how to turn. It's nothing like v3.

Help please.
Rogar
Posted: Dec 28 2011, 02:42 PM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,158

QUOTE (Ginji @ 2 hours, 45 minutes ago)
I'm using a ps3 controller and I'm struggling to keep up with akagi  and up maps.
I know I'm going slow because the time limit gets to red some times. I really don't know how to turn. It's nothing like v3.

Help please.

If you're using a controller and having trouble taking corners, you might try turning the steering sensitivity up in the options.

More often than not though, when someone has trouble cornering in IDES, it's related to braking. If you take a corner too fast, brake too late, etc, the game will force your car will become unresponsive and hard to control, and it'll kill your speed for a few seconds. If you're noticing this on some corners, try braking more, or braking a bit earlier. You don't have to brake on every corner, so it kind of takes some practice learning where and when you need to brake and how much.

This post has been edited by Rogar on Dec 28 2011, 02:44 PM