Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Age Kamiya's Theme

Important Rules
user posted image

ā€¢ Post everything about Initial D Extreme Stage in this section.
ā€¢ Do not create new threads that have already been covered by pinned threads. This may result in a verbal warning.
ā€¢ Do not post fake times in the time attack thread. If we find out about it, it will result in an actual warning.
ā€¢ Bring about your discussions on personal opinions (cars, courses, etc.) in a civil manner. Flaming and/or baiting will not be tolerated and may result in a verbal warning. Subsequent offenses will result in an actual warning.

ATTENTION: Initial D Extreme Stage works globally online, but only on the Japanese version.

Ā» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

7 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 17,376  ·  Replies: 170 
> who still plays
k0oanz
Posted: Feb 6 2011, 05:18 PM

IDW Special Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,392

QUOTE (Rai_Seiyuu @ 10 minutes, 51 seconds ago)
Of course, in theory, this game is only for japanese market. Other theme is fans of around the world get it imported for play it XD

PD: -> Post Data xD Sorry my english is basic n_nU

That's true haha laugh.gif It's okay, at least you know some English smile.gif

Wait so is P.D. the P.S. in Spain. Like people in Spanish use P.D., and we use P.S.? xD

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Feb 6 2011, 05:21 PM
Rai_Seiyuu
Posted: Feb 6 2011, 05:38 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 34,626

Yes, here, we use PD: xD At last, the concept is same xD
k0oanz
Posted: Feb 6 2011, 05:43 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Rai_Seiyuu @ 4 minutes, 53 seconds ago)
Yes, here, we use PD: xD At last, the concept is same xD

Haha yeah laugh.gif When'd you start playing IDES?
Rai_Seiyuu
Posted: Feb 6 2011, 05:50 PM

IDW Full Member

I have the game since May of 2009 and I have 160 hours in Story mode.. I beated all except the first duel with God Foot....for me, is imposible, tried with diferents car but the result is same...or not arrive to the third checkpoint or I can arrive to the finish but canĀ“t pass the GT-R God Foot....

This post has been edited by Rai_Seiyuu on Feb 6 2011, 05:51 PM
k0oanz
Posted: Feb 6 2011, 05:57 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Rai_Seiyuu @ 7 minutes, 7 seconds ago)
I have the game since May of 2009 and I have 160 hours in Story mode.. I beated all except the first duel with God Foot....for me, is imposible, tried with diferents car but the result is same...or not arrive to the third checkpoint or I can arrive to the finish but canĀ“t pass the GT-R God Foot....

Ohh nice smile.gif Well I've had the game since December of 2010, so two months ago. I only have about 50 or so hours total of playing IDES. I can help you beat God Foot happy.gif So, you can't beat him on Tsukuba right? I've double-crossed everyone on Hard difficulty, even Bunta. I'm not trying to brag about it laugh.gif but I have beaten everyone, so I can help you beat him. Do you hit the walls? Are you using a manual transmission? Are you using the controller or a steering wheel?

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Feb 6 2011, 06:01 PM
Rai_Seiyuu
Posted: Feb 6 2011, 06:11 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (k0oanz @ 13 minutes, 18 seconds ago)
Ohh nice smile.gif Well I've had the game since December of 2010, so two months ago. I only have about 50 or so hours total of playing IDES. I can help you beat God Foot happy.gif So, you can't beat him on Tsukuba right? I've double-crossed everyone on Hard difficulty, even Bunta. I'm not trying to brag about it laugh.gif but I have beaten everyone, so I can help you beat him. Do you hit the walls? Are you using a manual transmission?

Yes, I think itĀ“s Tsukuba, I play in normal dificulty and automatic transmission. Yes, I hit the walls and lose control of car in S curve when i try success it without brake, but if i use brake, the problem is that GT-R pass me, I try follow him and at last of race, i can be very near of him but I cant pass him...I used FC, FD, the two Impreza, Evo9 and AE86 with all features and not good result.
k0oanz
Posted: Feb 6 2011, 06:14 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Rai_Seiyuu @ 3 minutes, 32 seconds ago)
Yes, I think itĀ“s Tsukuba, I play in normal dificulty and automatic transmission. Yes, I hit the walls and lose control of car in S curve when i try success it without brake, but if i use brake, the problem is that GT-R pass me, I try follow him and at last of race, i can be very near of him but I cant pass him...I used FC, FD, the two Impreza, Evo9 and AE86 with all features and not good result.

Ohh okay. Have you tried manual transmission? Don't try to hit the walls, that is a must for IDES. So, you full tuned all of your cars then right? Do you use the controller or a steering wheel like the G25, G27 or the Driving Force GT.
Rai_Seiyuu
Posted: Feb 6 2011, 06:20 PM

IDW Full Member

Not, I never tried manual transmision sweatingbullets.gif Yes, all cars that I used on Tsukuba was full tunned, with AE86 Trueno with 11000 Rpm Engine xD And I use dual shock 3 n_nU

PD: I retire for now, i go to sleep XD

This post has been edited by Rai_Seiyuu on Feb 6 2011, 06:28 PM
k0oanz
Posted: Feb 6 2011, 06:32 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Rai_Seiyuu @ 11 minutes, 48 seconds ago)
Not, I never tried manual transmision sweatingbullets.gif Yes, all cars that I used on Tsukuba was full tunned, with AE86 Trueno with 11000 Rpm Engine xD And I use dual shock 3 n_nU

Well my advice is to try it because it gives you more control over the car happy.gif But that's up to you. But don't use the manual transmission yet, just get used to the physics of the game with the automatic transmission. Then when you beat everyone including Bunta with the automatic transmission try switching to manual and see how it works out for you. Well I know you can beat God Foot with the controller, it just requires some skill. If you have the money try buying a steering wheel. You don't have to buy the G25 or the G27 because those costs 300 - 400 US dollars or 221 to 294 Euros in Spain, if I am right. The wheel that I have is the Driving Force GT and it costs $130 (96 Euros). The G25 and the G27 both have paddle shifters, H-Shifter, clutch pedal, gas and brake pedal, 900* of rotation, etc. But the Driving Force GT only has the brake and gas pedal, paddle shifters, sequential shifter, and 900* of rotation. (G25 has both the H-Shifter and the sequential shifter combined) Buying a steering wheel will make IDES a lot easier in my opinion. Ohh and go into Time Attack Mode and try to get a good time in Tsukuba. Try beating your previous times after each race. In time you will get better at the game, and you will learn the max speed for each corner.

Edit: Okay haha, goodnight happy.gif

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Feb 6 2011, 06:34 PM
TB_InuYasha_X
Posted: Feb 12 2011, 11:51 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 30,206

Just got my ps3 today, add me TB_InuYasha_X
-VIRUS-
Posted: Feb 12 2011, 12:17 PM

Team Kenagi 4 life/ Team Amaya

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 6,643

ok ill add you. hope to race u soon.
k0oanz
Posted: Feb 12 2011, 01:52 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (-VIRUS- @ 1 hour, 34 minutes ago)
ok ill add you. hope to race u soon.

Add me too happy.gif My PSN is K0oanz

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Feb 12 2011, 01:55 PM
GokuFc
  Posted: Feb 13 2011, 06:48 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 37,010

hello there initial d friends!
Iam new but old to initial d iam playing extreme stage on ps3 and i really like it, i have 3 names i hope to meet you soon on the online play of the game.

i think we can organize an online event and play all together that would be awesome what do you think also iam from greece i will post later my japan acount i dont remember it right now! happy.gif
k0oanz
Posted: Feb 13 2011, 10:49 AM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (GokuFc @ 4 hours, 1 minutes ago)
hello there initial d friends!
Iam new but old to initial d iam playing extreme stage on ps3 and i really like it, i have 3 names i hope to meet you soon on the online play of the game.

i think we can organize an online event and play all together that would be awesome what do you think also iam from greece i will post later my japan acount i dont remember it right now! happy.gif

Hey happy.gif Nice to meet you. Well my PSN is K0oanz and I am from Washington, US.
GokuFc
Posted: Feb 13 2011, 03:41 PM

IDW Full Member

nice!!! iam gona add you when ill open the game! cool.gif
k0oanz
Posted: Feb 13 2011, 03:45 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (GokuFc @ 3 minutes, 35 seconds ago)
nice!!! iam gona add you when ill open the game! cool.gif

Yupp smile.gif You mean play the game right? xD When'd you buy the game?

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Feb 13 2011, 03:46 PM
GokuFc
Posted: Feb 13 2011, 03:58 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (k0oanz @ 12 minutes, 43 seconds ago)
Yupp smile.gif You mean play the game right? xD When'd you buy the game?

i have it since last summer if i remember well i get it august!
but before that i was playing initial d on psp and PS2 and its because i get the ps3 last April and the only way to get initial d:es was from ebay!and right now to tell you the truth i wasn't playing so much because i read the manga too and i want the new cars and stages so i get bored and start playing nfs:hot pursuit but then i get bored again because its to easy to finish first on the online so after that i started playing initial d again and so i found this forum!
i have made a Facebook group about the game but i got only 9 members
here it is by the way!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=145712958790280

also, sorry about my English i am Greek rolleyes.gif
k0oanz
Posted: Feb 13 2011, 04:10 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (GokuFc @ 11 minutes, 55 seconds ago)
i have it since last summer if i remember well i get it august!
but before that i was playing initial d on psp and PS2 and its because i get the ps3 last April and the only way to get initial d:es was from ebay!and right now to tell you the truth i wasn't playing so much because i read the manga too and i want the new cars and stages so i get bored and start playing nfs:hot pursuit but then i get bored again because its to easy to finish first on the online so after that i started playing initial d again and so i found this forum!
i have made a Facebook group about the game but i got only 9 members
here it is by the way!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=145712958790280

also, sorry about my English i am GreekĀ  rolleyes.gif

Ohh okay, well I've had it since December. But I could only play it on Friday's and on the weekends... I have Initial D: Street Stage too on PSP, but I have Initial D: Special Stage on PCSX2. After I got my PS3 I wanted to get Initial D: Extreme Stage. That's one of the reasons why I bought a PS3. Well at least you have the game now. I got mine from play-asia.com. I just recently started to read the Manga, I am so behind pinch2.gif Ohh okay, that's nice to know.

Haha it's okay, at least you know how to speak it. If you know some English it's fine with me happy.gif

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Feb 13 2011, 04:13 PM
GokuFc
Posted: Feb 13 2011, 04:29 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (k0oanz @ 19 minutes, 48 seconds ago)
Ohh okay, well I've had it since December. But I could only play it on Friday's and on the weekends... I have Initial D: Street Stage too on PSP, but I have Initial D: Special Stage on PCSX2. After I got my PS3 I wanted to get Initial D: Extreme Stage. That's one of the reasons why I bought a PS3. Well at least you have the game now. I got mine from play-asia.com. I just recently started to read the Manga, I am so behind pinch2.gif Ohh okay, that's nice to know.

Haha it's okay, at least you know how to speak it. If you know some English it's fine with me happy.gif

nice nice i am gona get a litle off topic and ask!how old are you everyone who plays the extreme stage
iam 22
-VIRUS-
Posted: Feb 13 2011, 04:54 PM

Team Kenagi 4 life/ Team Amaya

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 6,643

turning 24 in march. ill still pla until the day i die.
k0oanz
Posted: Feb 13 2011, 04:56 PM

IDW Special Member

I'm turning 16 in March. I'm too young laugh.gif

Edit: My PSN is K0oanz

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Feb 13 2011, 05:01 PM
GokuFc
Posted: Feb 13 2011, 05:13 PM

IDW Full Member

oh my god we are geting old but still playing those games wtf hahahahhahahahahahahaha
also i have close 22 i think im terning 23 now that you put it that way! whistling.gif
Damn old!

This post has been edited by GokuFc on Feb 13 2011, 05:14 PM
k0oanz
Posted: Feb 13 2011, 05:15 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (GokuFc @ 1 minute, 47 seconds ago)
oh my god we are geting old but still playing those games wtf hahahahhahahahahahahaha
also i have close 22 i think im terning 23 now that you put it that way! whistling.gif
Damn old!

Haha you aren't that old. I just came late into the Initial D scene. Besides Initial D started when I was born happy.gif You were about 7 when Initial D came out. How old were you when you learned about Initial D?

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Feb 13 2011, 05:18 PM
TB_InuYasha_X
Posted: Feb 13 2011, 07:08 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 30,206

Oi.. its not letting me download the dlc.. its just colored red... are we not allowed to dl the dlc anymore? sad.gif
k0oanz
Posted: Feb 13 2011, 07:25 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (TB_InuYasha_X @ 17 minutes, 19 seconds ago)
Oi.. its not letting me download the dlc.. its just colored red... are we not allowed to dl the dlc anymore? sad.gif

Wait you downloaded it before. So, maybe it thinks that you already have it, but that's is on your old PS3... right?

Edit: Try making another Japanese account and download it again. See if that works.

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Feb 13 2011, 07:27 PM

7 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »