Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Mr. M - Be The One

Views: 13,200  ·  Replies: 5 
> Can't access my original account
Gruzky
  Posted: Apr 7 2017, 04:52 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,098

This is a PM that I sent to kyonpalm a while back that I haven't received a response on. If anyone else on the team could help me out, it would be much appreciated:

Hey, I had to create this new account because on my original account (username Gruzky), I had updated the email address and I actually deleted the email address I had updated to before I had reactivated my account. Even though I can still login as Gruzky, I can't post at all and I couldn't even send a PM so I had to create this account.

I would actually like to keep this username (otter87) if possible, idk if it's possible to change the username of the gruzky account and delete this one? Anyway, any info you need for me to prove the Gruzky username belongs to me I can provide. I have the password and the email address that it was updated to.

edit - would like to have THIS account deleted and the old account renamed that way I can save my previous post history.

This post has been edited by otter87 on Apr 7 2017, 04:53 PM
Perry
Posted: Apr 7 2017, 06:31 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

Okay done. I swapped your old username and new username and validated your new username (otter87) with the correct Email address.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
otter87
Posted: Apr 7 2017, 06:33 PM

Sexy Guy

Member No.: 37,113

Awesome. Much appreciated.
xiao
Posted: Apr 7 2017, 11:33 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

Additionally xiao took the liberty of changing your default user title to Sexy Guy to reflect your avatar's similarity to Adonis the Greek God of Sexy Guys. This was done months prior to the recent issue you had with the e-mail accounts, therefore no further action or notice is required. c:
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
otter87
Posted: May 6 2017, 01:36 PM

Sexy Guy

Member No.: 37,113

QUOTE (xiao @ Apr 7 2017, 11:33 PM)
Additionally xiao took the liberty of changing your default user title to Sexy Guy to reflect your avatar's similarity to Adonis the Greek God of Sexy Guys. This was done months prior to the recent issue you had with the e-mail accounts, therefore no further action or notice is required. c:

i just noticed this. hell yeah lol
xiao
Posted: May 8 2017, 03:39 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (otter87 @ May 6 2017, 03:36 PM)
i just noticed this.  hell yeah lol

It's actually the name of an L. Campani song but...

You are very handsome haha ~ \m/awesome.gif

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=FdTCWJ0oLf0 )
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums