Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Mickey B. - Take Me Baby

Important Reminder
• Maximum size limit for signature is 150KB. (153,600 bytes)
• All images must fit within the 600 (width) x 200 (height) dimension limit for your signature.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 4,660  ·  Replies: 5 
> Kaido - Manga Made By:xTRSx Unknown ACTS.1-4, A home made manga for your enjoyment
xTRSx Unknown
  Posted: Jun 21 2013, 10:23 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,720

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are fiction. The cars and companies rights belong to the respective owners, the photos taken are from the use of the game Forza Motorsport 4 and effects have been done by xTRSx Unknown via photoshop. This manga sole purpose is for the enjoyment of others, any selling,printing, or publication of this manga without the owners consent is strictly no ok. This is a FREE manga. Enjoy!

Comments/Feedback is welcomed

xTRSx Unknown presents a touge manga made by xTRSx Unknown and with help of Tougeunion.com and from Forza Motorsport 4's touge community

ACT.1

user posted image user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

ACT.2

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

ACT.3

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 720 x 960. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 720 x 960. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

ACT.4

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jun 21 2013, 03:42 PM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

What image editor are you using to create these? A few general pointers...

In manga, square boxes are narration or actions. Speech belongs in rounded bubbles. Internal monologue can actually go either way, though usually short thoughts end up in bubbles and longer multi-panel thoughts end up in square boxes.

Also, your font... it looks like antialiasing isn't enabled. On top of that, you should probably go grab a free manga-esque font like Anime Ace to improve things a tad. You'd still need an image editor that allows antialiasing for fonts, however.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
xTRSx Unknown
  Posted: Jun 21 2013, 06:08 PM

Shmuck

Thanks for the tips and advice this is my first time trying to do this. And just micromedia fireworks and photoshop cs5.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Shirogane
Posted: Jun 21 2013, 06:41 PM

SCREEEEEEECHING INTENSIFIES

Member No.: 17,722

If you need help on story, dialogue and maybe an extra car, I would be happy to help. smile.gif
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jun 21 2013, 06:51 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (xTRSx Unknown @ 42 minutes, 15 seconds ago)
Thanks for the tips and advice this is my first time trying to do this. And just micromedia fireworks and photoshop cs5.

Photoshop should have no problem whatsoever with antialiasing fonts. Make sure that you check the font options. smile.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
xTRSx Unknown
  Posted: Jun 22 2013, 07:20 AM

Shmuck

QUOTE (Shirogane @ Yesterday, 6:41 PM)
If you need help on story, dialogue and maybe an extra car, I would be happy to help. smile.gif

I will need all the help i can get shoot me a friend request on xbox GT: xTRSx Unknown, ill make sure to do that when i start doing the dialogue for ACTS 5-10 (currently in progress)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]