Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (WMMT3 OST) Shrewd Critic

Important Rules
NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 4,324  ·  Replies: 33 
> Thread for Version 1 players is HERE!, anyone one stuck playing v.1 like me?
SWAT-Son
  Posted: Feb 18 2004, 09:17 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,185

good luck man...
Shadow Requiem
Posted: Feb 19 2004, 05:53 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 1,258

Good News w00t2.gif I beat Bunta with my Integra and ran a 3.07.5XX' then continued working on my new FD3S. I ran a 3.06 on akina Dh with only my first 2 upgrades. I thought that this was a pretty decent run. I also beat the first guy on Happo. At the end of the night I was just so happty to have beat Bunta. grin2.gif

This post has been edited by Shadow Requiem on Feb 19 2004, 05:54 PM
SWAT-Son
  Posted: Feb 19 2004, 09:23 PM

IDW Jr. Member

good job !!!!!!!!!!
SWAT-Son
  Posted: Feb 22 2004, 09:10 PM

IDW Jr. Member

first time ive been able to play in a week.....i was pretty rusty....still managed a couple 3"04's. im startin to get bored...no one to challenge.....ive decided to retire from v.1 after i max almost all the cars (at least the ones in the anime) . haha thats till gonna b awhile.....
SWAT-Son
  Posted: Feb 24 2004, 09:23 AM

IDW Jr. Member

DAMINT!!! i was bout to play sum id after skool, but i got in an accident....DAMNIT...i wont b able to play fer hella days!!!!
Shadow Requiem
Posted: Feb 24 2004, 06:13 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 1,258

Swat sorry to here about your accident. crying2.gif was it really bad? Did anyone get hurt? What were you driving what was the other person driving. Bummer hope you still get a chance to run ID now and then (Maybe sometime me and you can race).

This post has been edited by Shadow Requiem on Feb 24 2004, 06:14 PM
LAN EVO IV
Posted: Feb 24 2004, 06:40 PM

it's not the heat, it's the humidity.

Member No.: 1,269

QUOTE (SWAT-Son @ Feb 22 2004, 11:08 PM)
first time ive been able to play in a week.....i was pretty rusty....still managed a couple 3"04's. im startin to get bored...no one to challenge.....ive decided to retire from v.1 after i max almost all the cars (at least the ones in the anime) . haha thats till gonna b awhile.....

i hear you even though i am not good (Akina Dh 3'03") there is still noone at the arcade in my league, they are either really good (one person the manager 2'57") or really bad (misc kids who run 3'15" and say they can kick you $%* in the game if they just didn't hit the walls)
SWAT-Son
  Posted: Feb 24 2004, 10:06 PM

IDW Jr. Member

i know that i mite get in trouble for spamming but i see that this thread is read quite a lot and i want everyone to be able to keep up with me.....umm well i was in an accident today in the mornin in my 96 jetta, and i hit this one car in front of me....sucks cuz its always the person behind who gets blamed no matter what (even tho she seemed to brake for no reason whatsoever!) luckily no one got hurt except my car (my poor baby's f. bumper is ruined and the radiator was leakin like hell)......but i mite get saved because she left the scene of the accident.....but i hear its an old woman so she mite not get in trouble...but good news is i mite b able to use left over insurance for a new paint job...i think gun metal would b nice...but yea....my family and I are celebrating my dads birthday (he died in an accident last august) by bringing my relatives to hard rock cafe at pier 39 and imma play v. 2 there on saturday...i hope to see some fellow players there if u from around there feel free to come up and say wassup...im no good at v. 2, but itll be fun still...cuz i mean its initial d...my escape from all this bad stuff..even if it is temporary fulfillment...love this game...(sorry KRAZ and Kengai if you disapprove just seemed rite to put it here where all my fellow players are...)

This post has been edited by SWAT-Son on Feb 24 2004, 10:09 PM

2 Pages  1 2