Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Symbol - Forever Love Me

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a topic. Posting a repeated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Advertising without any actual participation in the forums is consider spamming. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
• Post Initial D / Automotive related merchandise here. Unrelated threads will be locked and the topic starter could receive a verbal warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,243  ·  Replies: 5 
> PS2 Special Stage NEW, selling Special Stage for PS2.
joshan
  Posted: Jun 23 2010, 09:49 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,811

I'm selling a PS2 Special Stage. It's new. The only thing I have done to it is just take the wrappers off. I have $35 in mind. Best offer takes?
TruenoJoe
  Posted: Jun 24 2010, 11:16 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 35,813

It's a Japanese version one right? Can you clue me in because I think the box has Japanese words on it lol. Are the words in Japanese? Can you play it on a US non modded ps2?
joshan
  Posted: Jun 25 2010, 07:33 AM

Shmuck

Yes, it is the Japanese Version. The box does have Japanese words on it. You can play it on a US non modded PS2. but you will need a Magic Swap Disc which run for $25. I'm selling because I bought it in Japan for around $60. But I never got the chance to get the magic swap disc because i've been busy with school. Next year, I will be heading off to colege so I won't have time to play games. Just looking for a good owner who'll take care of this good game. I never played it either.
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1600 x 1200. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1600 x 1200. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

user posted image

sorry if the photos are a big huge grin2.gif
TruenoJoe
  Posted: Jun 25 2010, 11:08 PM

IDW Full Member

Yeh that's the same problem that I have. I'm gonna start school soon again so I won't have much time to play games anymore--I actually stopped playing games around 3 years ago. but I found my old ps2 and I just recently got into initial d (i watched like the first 3 stages and the extra stages in a week non stop) so I wanted to try an initial d game. But i really don't want to buy another extra thing like the magic swap or w/e cuz I'm trying to conserve money for tuition again. Like I'm not trying to lowball you or anything but just FOR ME tho 35 seems a tad too steep and that's without the shipping included. Like I just recently bought used drifting games at a local gamestop for real cheap.
joshan
  Posted: Jun 26 2010, 07:36 AM

Shmuck

ahaha. Well shipping would cost me around $6. I was gonna pay for the shipping though. I recently got into a car accident. So i'm selling everything I can. aha. we can work on a price.
TruenoJoe
  Posted: Jun 27 2010, 11:57 PM

IDW Full Member

Yeh me too. My little neon was totaled sad.gif my cheap dad didn't get full coverage insurance and it was my fault so i was shit outta luck lol. plus it will cost 1650 to fix the totaled guardrail (i'm really hoping my insurance gonna cover this).

But first how will I pay you? like through what?

Second, what is the lowest you can go? Like i'm really not trying to lowball you or anything but it's technically used (even if u didn't use it, it has been opened). Like it's worth 35 new.

This post has been edited by TruenoJoe on Jun 28 2010, 12:04 AM