Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing WATARU II

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a topic. Posting a repeated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Advertising without any actual participation in the forums is consider spamming. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
• Post Initial D / Automotive related merchandise here. Unrelated threads will be locked and the topic starter could receive a verbal warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,293  ·  Replies: 2 
> Swapping Parts In Special Stage, How do I do it?
kyonpalm
    Posted: Dec 21 2008, 03:07 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

Hey I really need some help here.
I've heard that you can swap parts from different tuning courses in Special Stage such as a spoiler from tuning course C to A.
I don't know Japanese so if you can do this could someone tell me how? sad.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Gunma's 34
Posted: Dec 27 2008, 05:22 PM

The R34's chosen one

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 27,787

It's the same way as that of Initial D Arcade stage. After you complete the course and you still gain more points, there are moments when you reach a certain amount of points, the PARTS CHANGE icon appears at the lower right of the score/time board and it will automatically bring you to the YES/NO section offering you what part it is. It comes at random offering random parts so don't expect to receive the part you hoped for... unless you're really really lucky. Just grab those points and wait for the magic! grin2.gif
kyonpalm
  Posted: Dec 27 2008, 05:45 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (Gunma's 34 @ Today at 8:22 PM)
It's the same way as that of Initial D Arcade stage. After you complete the course and you still gain more points, there are moments when you reach a certain amount of points, the PARTS CHANGE icon appears at the lower right of the score/time board and it will automatically bring you to the YES/NO section offering you what part it is. It comes at random offering random parts so don't expect to receive the part you hoped for... unless you're really really lucky. Just grab those points and wait for the magic! grin2.gif

Wow, that random huh?
Thanks though!
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project