Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Highway Obsession

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 82,573  ·  Replies: 57 
> Initial D First Stage, Official Song Listings
Smiley_DC2
Posted: Jun 18 2006, 01:42 PM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,751

QUOTE (Hawkstroke @ Today at 6:57 AM)
looking for the small hip hop song they used in stage one ep 11 when shingo drives up to the food joint. smile.gif lol

1. This is not a request thread

2. Hip hop? That's probably Tokyopop music, which you're not gonna find around here.
Todeshornisse
Posted: Jun 18 2006, 02:20 PM

SBK on Tour

Member No.: 11,698

QUOTE (Smiley_DC2 @ Today at 12:44 AM)
Hip hop? That's probably Tokyopop music, which you're not gonna find around here.

Every month someone new is asking for this. MY GOD ... they are getting more! Soon there'll be ... LIKE 10 PEOPLE who like the dubbed version! laugh.gif
Smiley_DC2
Posted: Jun 18 2006, 03:13 PM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

There are quite a number of people who prefer the Tokyopop version, as I've said before newer Initial D fans these days would've been exposed to the Tokyopop version before the original Japanese, and in doing so would prefer it.

Anyways, back to first stage music discussion.
Hawkstroke
Posted: Jun 18 2006, 03:26 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,280

thats really the only one Iv seen lol. sorry bout that. I just wana use the song for a video lol. smile.gif
Smiley_DC2
Posted: Jun 18 2006, 03:40 PM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

QUOTE (Hawkstroke @ Today at 10:28 AM)
thats really the only one Iv seen lol. sorry bout that. I just wana use the song for a video lol. smile.gif

No need to apologise, I just wanted to give you a heads up that you may have some trouble finding Tokyopop music since most of the fans here are of the Japanese version and its music.

There are a couple threads discussing the Tokyopop music, so use the search function to track them down and maybe someone can help you there.
Hawkstroke
Posted: Jun 18 2006, 08:58 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 18,280

Bleh i know, a lot of poeple really don't like the american version of things. I don't have too much of a problem with it though. its still the same show lol..
Spriggan Black
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 10:44 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 19,096

Hey yall, looking for the name of that song in episode 10 when Takumi pulls up Itsuki in the middle of the road... With the Sax playin in the background... I need sample of it to finish my Mix CD.

Thanks Yall
Sprig
Smiley_DC2
Posted: Jul 24 2006, 05:29 AM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

QUOTE (Spriggan Black @ Today at 4:44 PM)
Hey yall, looking for the name of that song in episode 10 when Takumi pulls up Itsuki in the middle of the road... With the Sax playin in the background... I need sample of it to finish my Mix CD.

Thanks Yall
Sprig

'Joy' from the Initial D Sound Files Vol. 1 CD

Can be downloaded here ~ http://www.digitalcomplex.org/index.php?au...m&page=initiald
Spriggan Black
Posted: Jul 24 2006, 10:08 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 19,096

Right on Smiley!!! Ive been looking forever!

Thanks again
Sprig
Smiley_DC2
Posted: Jul 24 2006, 06:06 PM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

No problem, its a nice track.

First Stage has the best sound files (instrumental BGM) in my opinion.

Welcome to the forums by the way! welcome.gif
stuykid89
Posted: Jul 25 2006, 07:01 PM

The Comeback Kid

Member No.: 18,973

first stage OST is good
but fourth stage i think tops it
Zangief_Doryaa
Posted: Aug 30 2006, 08:53 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 19,879

Hello, people. New to this forum. I was wondering if anyone knows the title of the song that's first played when Takumi races Kenta during a rain battle and he's about to pass him. It was after the song, NIGHT OF FIRE. This song was also played twice in 2nd stage: when Yuichi (the manager) calls Masashi (the mechanic) and asks if he has a 10,000 scale tachometer and Takumi runs to the shop while meeting Natsuki along the way. The second time it was played in this stage was during the second round of the match between Wataru and Takumi. It's after the song, GIMME THE NIGHT. If anyone knows the title of the song and where I can download it, that would be great. I've been trying to look for it for a very long time, but no success. So again, I hope someone has it or knows where I can get it. Thanks a bunch.
Thai-kun
Posted: Aug 30 2006, 09:13 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 10,643

You're thinking of three different sound files.

The one played in First Stage is seemingly unreleased, I've never come across it in any of my sound files CD's

The second one (played when Takumi rushes to get the new tachometer) is "Counterattack!" from the Second Stage Sound Files

I've heard the final one on my Sound Files somewhere, but I can't find it now, if I do, I'll edit this post
Zangief_Doryaa
Posted: Aug 31 2006, 03:41 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 19,879

Are you sure it's different? Or maybe you're thinking differently. Because I've watched and compared the songs many times and it is the same one. And I have noticed that it's not in any of the tracks listed and that's why I asked. I also think that I tried counter attack before, but I'll listen to that again. But just to make sure we're on the same page, watch stage 1 episode 23 when Takumi is about to pass Kenta during the rain battle as I mentioned in my first post. It's the same one played in second stage and I know I can't be wrong. Having said that, I'll go and check counter attack out and see if it's the right one. Thanks.

Well, so far, I've found and listened to a couple of different songs titled COUNTER ATTACK and neither of them are the one that I'm looking for. I'm not even sure if they are the same one in the soundtrack. But if someone has it, post the link as well. Or, if someone knows exactly what and where the song is, let me know. Thanks a bunch.

This post has been edited by Smiley_DC2 on Oct 7 2006, 07:01 PM
AntiRellik
Posted: Oct 7 2006, 06:50 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 18,292

does anybody have idea the name of this music that starts when Takumi races for the first time against Keisuke in 1st Stage? It starts exactly after the guy in the red shirt (that was counting) says go and both cars take off.
I'm talking about japanese episodes in case US episodes have another music just like DBZ had....

PS: I made a topic about this, but it got locked.
The song im looking for isnt in the song listings and I didn't find it on the sound files albums either.

Some help would be really appriciated
AE 86
Posted: Oct 7 2006, 09:31 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 15,696

QUOTE (AntiRellik @ Today at 7:50 PM)
does anybody have idea the name of this music that starts when Takumi races for the first time against Keisuke in 1st Stage? It starts exactly after the guy in the red shirt (that was counting) says go and both cars take off.
I'm talking about japanese episodes in case US episodes have another music just like DBZ had....

PS: I made a topic about this, but it got locked.
The song im looking for isnt in the song listings and I didn't find it on the sound files albums either.

Some help would be really appriciated

Well, just want to explain that the 1st time Takumi race with Keisuke wasn't in Act 4, but was in the end of Act 1. During that time, it was just 2 of them, it's not a official race yet, means without Fumihiro's ( the guy in red shirt ) shouting countdown. The song for their 1st encounter in Act 1 is " No one sleeps in Tokyo ". And the music that u said after Fumihiro countdown is a soundfiles. I don't think u can find that song. Additional info is after they start the race and while passing the 1st corner, the song is " Get me power ". Hope this will help u ...
AntiRellik
Posted: Oct 7 2006, 09:50 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 18,292

I was talking about the official race... I downloaded the sound files cds about twice and didn't find the song that I wanted.
fettman53
Posted: Aug 30 2007, 11:22 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 25,717

Initial D World Forums rock! I'm so glad you guys put this up because it was exactly what I needed!!! laugh.gif
Lebon14
Posted: Aug 30 2007, 11:32 AM

🎧

Member No.: 18,005

WOW. You made a mega bump... I don't know how the admins will handle this.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
fettman53
Posted: Aug 30 2007, 11:42 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 25,717

Me? Sorry! I was just happy that I found what I was looking for.

And in relation to the topic AntiRellik had up...isn't the song he's looking for "Get Me Power?" Maybe it's not on the sound files...
duckman
Posted: Dec 25 2007, 12:16 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 27,937

WHere would one find corresponding DL to it?
InitialDRulz
Posted: Dec 26 2007, 03:26 PM

Over One Billion Double Penetrations

Member No.: 2,912

You can find the Initial D First Stage Downloading Area from the Initial D World main site.

https://go2id.net/mp3.php
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
rreagan
Posted: Aug 11 2009, 07:44 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 33,670

whats the name of the song in initial D 1st stage episode 20 (english sub version)...
when cole and maya going to meet at night
please helpp
Lebon14
Posted: Aug 11 2009, 06:10 PM

🎧

Member No.: 18,005

look on the first post in the thread. Thank you.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Smiley_DC2
Posted: Aug 15 2009, 03:49 PM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

^^ he may be referring to the english tokyopop version since he quoted the western names. If that's the case we don't provide song listings as most forum members only view the original japanese version

3 Pages  1 2 3