Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Vicky Vale - Dancing

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,617  ·  Replies: 5 
> Wangan Midnight Manga
Darth_BAMF
  Posted: May 25 2013, 04:23 PM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,673

Hey there everyone. I have a question. Is there more then 47 chapters to the manga series. I use manga searcher on my phone and that's all of the chapters they have but i know the anime series runs longer. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Nomake Wan
Posted: May 25 2013, 11:43 PM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

Did you perhaps mean volumes? Of course, I'm referring to the manga, not English scanlations...

Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Hito
Posted: May 26 2013, 12:58 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 30,208

There's a total of 54 Manga volumes.
42 volumes of the original works which ran from 1990 to 2008.
12 volumes of "C1 Runner" follow up which ran from 2009 to 2012.

Chuang Yi released the English translation in Singapore. But I believe these copies might be rather hard to find.
Darth_BAMF
  Posted: May 26 2013, 12:53 PM

IDW Senior Member

Yes nomake i meant volumes my bad. I got up to volume 47. The devil z just got resurrected and is racing a gt-r and reina and blackbird are looking for the devil z. I wasn't to finish the series. I hope there is more to it because of where the anime series ends.

Nomake Wan
Posted: May 26 2013, 01:42 PM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (Darth_BAMF @ 49 minutes, 5 seconds ago)
Yes nomake i meant volumes my bad. I got up to volume 47. The devil z just got resurrected and is racing a gt-r and reina and blackbird are looking for the devil z. I wasn't to finish the series. I hope there is more to it because of where the anime series ends.

Uh I don't think so. As posted above Volume 47 would be well into C1 Runner so I think you're mistaken on multiple levels.

Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Darth_BAMF
  Posted: May 27 2013, 12:07 PM

IDW Senior Member

Alright so i found my answer. I'm only on volume 5 of the series does anyone know where i can read the rest of the series online