Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing McFly - Going Through The Motions

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

163 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 156,674  ·  Replies: 4,052 
> Team Kengai Chat Thread, Talk about IDAS in this thread...
DarkFlipX
Posted: Oct 31 2004, 02:58 PM

SBC2 aka IDAS Team SBC Leader

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,610

oooooooooic my bad ok
KeNgai_rcrZero
  Posted: Oct 31 2004, 04:44 PM

Reigning and Defending

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 625

Yeah, I hope they show up though, I haven't talked to any of their team in 2 days, and I need to know what's up!
GAARA
Posted: Oct 31 2004, 10:12 PM

UFC Light Heavyweight Champ, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson!!!

Member No.: 2,633

QUOTE (Kengai_rcrZero @ Oct 31 2004, 04:44 PM)
Yeah, I hope they show up though, I haven't talked to any of their team in 2 days, and I need to know what's up!

If they don't show then IMO, that team will be the biggest joke in the ID ver.3 world to me, I would not acknowledge them at all seeing as how they made the challenge to us. But, if SBC shows and the Rev-x doesn't then I will still be happy.
kiddfury
Posted: Nov 1 2004, 03:09 AM

Retired until further notice... or WoW gets boring

Member No.: 4,072

WOW!!!!!!! funny how much respect you guys have for me even though I really, really suck... ask Kengai that one... I still see myself as a noob.

sadly, i'm hearing too many excuses from the Rev-X side... so supposedly it's postponed for 2 to 3 weeks... GOGO would never back down.

oh, and about the loss on GOGO's side... it was CB, FLIP, MUNKY, and KAI who raced them that day... they were play Maxx tune, which really messes people up in ID(but that doesn't matter)... Project X at the time came up and asked to raced them on ID... well, Project X had the right side, while GOGO the left... yes GOGO lost, but from what I'm hearing from the other members, it was a malfunctioning gas pedal that pretty much beat them... Flip couldn't get his FD to go over 90 on Iro, even without any major wall taps( he runs this course cleaner than I can ever do it...), then took the guy's FD to Akina, which he led to whole race but during the last sector decelerated on him which caused his loss.... by these two instances alone I can already tell it was a messed up gas pedel... Alex(MUNKY) had the same problem and so did Jason(CB)... Kai ran his usual EvoIV on Iro Rev agaisnt the other guys Evo, then the other guy tried to take him to Akina and lost horribly, so he didn't really notice... This was the reason of the whole OFFICIAL match being in Speedzone so that we could get the machines up and hopefully perfect for the battle... that and we could get myself(using my MR-S), DEREK(86T), GO-86(86T), CA205(S14Q or ST205), and Daylo(Miata or 180sx) to show up too... hell at this point I want to see Krista(Spirit) battle in this too... even though she delieved Nolan last September.
Jason_H.
Posted: Nov 1 2004, 07:40 AM

Safe On Block

Member No.: 1,239

Go go S14 Aeros!! I'll try it out after GDB, Evo and 8V are FT. Dooboo?
GAARA
Posted: Nov 1 2004, 12:36 PM

QUOTE (kiddfury @ Nov 1 2004, 03:09 AM)
WOW!!!!!!! funny how much respect you guys have for me even though I really, really suck... ask Kengai that one... I still see myself as a noob.

sadly, i'm hearing too many excuses from the Rev-X side... so supposedly it's postponed for 2 to 3 weeks... GOGO would never back down.

oh, and about the loss on GOGO's side... it was CB, FLIP, MUNKY, and KAI who raced them that day... they were play Maxx tune, which really messes people up in ID(but that doesn't matter)... Project X at the time came up and asked to raced them on ID... well, Project X had the right side, while GOGO the left... yes GOGO lost, but from what I'm hearing from the other members, it was a malfunctioning gas pedal that pretty much beat them... Flip couldn't get his FD to go over 90 on Iro, even without any major wall taps( he runs this course cleaner than I can ever do it...), then took the guy's FD to Akina, which he led to whole race but during the last sector decelerated on him which caused his loss.... by these two instances alone I can already tell it was a messed up gas pedel... Alex(MUNKY) had the same problem and so did Jason(CB)... Kai ran his usual EvoIV on Iro Rev agaisnt the other guys Evo, then the other guy tried to take him to Akina and lost horribly, so he didn't really notice... This was the reason of the whole OFFICIAL match being in Speedzone so that we could get the machines up and hopefully perfect for the battle... that and we could get myself(using my MR-S), DEREK(86T), GO-86(86T), CA205(S14Q or ST205), and Daylo(Miata or 180sx) to show up too... hell at this point I want to see Krista(Spirit) battle in this too... even though she delieved Nolan last September.

I was at speedzone on saturday and the left side on both sets seemed messed up. The one on the far left had a pedal malfunction and I was doing a TA on tsuchi inbound and my car was sliding like crazy and I couldn't control it, so I was like WTF???? the left side on the other set had that same problem with the sliding and stuff, I lost to an Evo4 on tsuchi outbound with my FD b/c of that.
StReEtWaLkeR
Posted: Nov 1 2004, 02:32 PM

Married to Jessica Alba

Member No.: 3,255

So when I can see some people get OWNED?!

Get some battle vids from my camera
KeNgai_rcrZero
  Posted: Nov 1 2004, 05:41 PM

Reigning and Defending

At Canoga after the tourney! hahaha. shifty2.gif laugh.gif
DarkFlipX
Posted: Nov 1 2004, 07:42 PM

SBC2 aka IDAS Team SBC Leader

Member No.: 2,610

i still consider my self as a noob haha o well......so streetwalker your gonna get d battles on video at canoga? its gon b at or i fo got hey kengai wat time will dis team battle be? stwr if u do go and record these battles, be sure 2 give me a copy of deez battlesb/c i need to observe my technique haha

This post has been edited by DarkFlipX on Nov 1 2004, 07:46 PM
xkhol
Posted: Nov 1 2004, 07:43 PM

>_>

Member No.: 1,958

record some kengai TA's
o shit, the toruney's next weekend!
i need to FT that RX-8

This post has been edited by xkhol on Nov 1 2004, 07:44 PM
GAARA
Posted: Nov 1 2004, 07:47 PM

QUOTE (xkhol @ Nov 1 2004, 07:43 PM)
record some kengai TA's
o shit, the toruney's next weekend!
i need to FT that RX-8

No it's not, it is two weeks from now.
xkhol
Posted: Nov 1 2004, 08:40 PM

>_>

Member No.: 1,958

this weekend is the 6th and next weekend is the 13th
i have 2 thursdays to FT my RX-8...and get Crimson >_>
kiddfury
Posted: Nov 1 2004, 11:18 PM

i've given up on trying to FT my RX-8... probably be the same as last time... My RX-8(which I'll probably not see again) and my MR-S on Kengai's request.
KeNgai_rcrZero
  Posted: Nov 2 2004, 12:12 AM

Reigning and Defending

My 86 and my 8V, go go underdog cars!
Masa
Posted: Nov 2 2004, 12:44 AM

my gf is faster than your gf

Member No.: 819

i just borrow rx8s and the like for tournaments, haha. i only have 2 ft cars myself.
kiddfury
Posted: Nov 2 2004, 12:49 AM

how come when I think of Rev-X I think of "Z of Initial D, AltezzaGod and Team Evolution"????????? Kengai and Rock might know what I'm talkin about... hahahahaahahhaah
KeNgai_rcrZero
  Posted: Nov 2 2004, 12:56 AM

Reigning and Defending

hahahahahahaha, damn right, that's exactly what comes to mind! laugh.gif
GAARA
Posted: Nov 2 2004, 10:23 AM

QUOTE (kiddfury @ Nov 2 2004, 12:49 AM)
how come when I think of Rev-X I think of "Z of Initial D, AltezzaGod and Team Evolution"????????? Kengai and Rock might know what I'm talkin about... hahahahaahahhaah

AltezzaGod, he's that DURAN kid, right? If so, then my cousin hates that kid. I have never met him but want to though, just to race him in ID. My cousin told me that he is nothing more than a fisher.
KeNgai_rcrZero
  Posted: Nov 2 2004, 10:38 AM

Reigning and Defending

I'd level his ass down shifty2.gif
Rock
Posted: Nov 2 2004, 11:03 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 4,025

Ah, gents, be nice. I can't really say anything bad...ok, yes, I can.

I'm still a little peeved that Z decided to push my car into the wall and thus make me lose our match on Akina...even though I caught up through the entire match. I still have respect for any racer that shows me respect.

Now...when you steal my team's name...that's a different story. dry.gif

As for the team battle...I don't even see it as being worthwhile to FT my Evo IV. But, as for TA times...I need estimates on what I'll be up against. Anyone have any info on the opponents?
GAARA
Posted: Nov 2 2004, 11:07 AM

^^ I don't, I know nothing about these guys at all. I was wondering who did have any info besides Zero1. I would like to know what times I am competing against.
ZERO1
  Posted: Nov 2 2004, 11:09 AM

Agent ZeRo the Racer

Member No.: 3,900

oh u can ask Sk8rzero777 cause he might join my Team and u can also ask RacrX and Skirm.
GAARA
Posted: Nov 2 2004, 11:14 AM

^^ u mean Sk8punkzero77, didn't he join Team Kengai already?
KeNgai_rcrZero
  Posted: Nov 2 2004, 11:16 AM

Reigning and Defending

I dont know? haha, if he did, well, he can join their team, I don't mind.
GAARA
Posted: Nov 2 2004, 11:20 AM

I'm pretty sure that he did b/c he asked me how to get in to Team Kengai.

163 Pages  1 2 3 4 »