Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Paul Harris - Everybody's Looking

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,661  ·  Replies: 4 
> Captain America: Civil War
APX
    Posted: May 4 2016, 09:39 AM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,473

Nobody's interested in making a thread about it?

I think this will do much better than Avengers 2, though it was a great film, seemed to lack something.
And now with the including of Spider Man, i'm sure people are gonna flock to see IF we get a Spider man in the Disney/Marvel universe or if we have to endure the Sony ones still.

Also, Team Cap or Team Iron? awesome.gif
Tessou
Posted: May 4 2016, 11:57 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

A Spiderman film under the Marvel banner was already confirmed. That was never a question.

Thanks to Kevin Smith, I already know enough about this movie to not have to see it. I know it'll be a great movie and will rake in Oprah money.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
APX
  Posted: May 4 2016, 12:19 PM

More money for more movies. biggrin.gif

Except Doctor Strange, won't see that.

This post has been edited by APX on May 4 2016, 12:43 PM
APX
  Posted: May 6 2016, 08:50 PM

SPOILER

This movie? If you don't wanna spend oprah money, don't, but it's a goddamn good flick, Is it THE best? Probably not, but it's very much up there in the 'Great' comic book movies so far. (Yeah yeah, Nolans Knight trilogy is top dog, but this gave it a damn good run, and it's only one film)

The trailer showed something that happens, but it only shows a part of it, the next 10-15 minutes is just fantastic action, as the rest of the film.

BUT

SPOILER
BOZZ
Posted: May 13 2016, 09:05 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

I watched it a few days ago and really liked it, hard to say which is my favourite amongst the 3 Captain America movies, although if you asked me a week ago that'd be different since I hadn't seen Winter Soldier since I saw it in the theatres.

Civil War did make me think about a few things, first of all...

SPOILER

This film also got me thinking about the ramifications of the events in Civil War will have in Infinity Wars.

SPOILER

Btw, I'm Team Cap.

This post has been edited by BOZZ on May 13 2016, 09:06 PM