Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 11 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Driver's Delight

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 6,423  ·  Replies: 8 
> I need more people to race in San Diego, title says it
Sun
  Posted: Nov 20 2011, 01:49 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,117

Im a Mira Mesa racer in San Diego named "Sunz!" (Cheesy name ik)
I havnt been a good race in a while :l there hasnt been any1 close engough to beat me. dry.gif I need to race more people so i can improve more. The only time i tryed to improve was getting top on my home course Akina. I finialy got top and pushed this guy namd "Chid" to 2nd place. If your a racer in SD you guys should come down to Mira Mesa and race me im usualy always there after school or so. or hit me up if you wanna race awesome.gif
Vile
Posted: Nov 27 2011, 10:15 AM

IDW's Furfag

Member No.: 30,586

QUOTE (Sun @ Nov 20 2011, 01:49 PM)
Im a Mira Mesa racer in San Diego named "Sunz!" (Cheesy name ik)
I havnt been a good race in a while :l there hasnt been any1 close engough to beat me. dry.gif  I need to race more people so i can improve more. The only time i tryed to improve was getting top on my home course Akina. I finialy got top and pushed this guy namd "Chid" to 2nd place. If your a racer in SD you guys should come down to Mira Mesa and race me im usualy always there after school or so. or hit me up if you wanna race  awesome.gif

I can maybe come and stop by for a couple of hours since I am going to The Epicentre in Mira Mesa sometime next month. Since I think my friend's band and I will be willing to do some racing and relive our old Initial D days.

This post has been edited by VileFCboy on Nov 27 2011, 10:16 AM
CoastalmixX
Posted: Dec 17 2011, 03:36 PM

The Solution

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,428

Haha it seems Ver3 will never die. How are the machines at Mira Mesa? Last I remember one day they'd be ok the next totally broken.
Vile
Posted: Dec 17 2011, 06:37 PM

IDW's Furfag

Member No.: 30,586

QUOTE (CoastalmixX @ 3 hours, 0 minutes ago)
Haha it seems Ver3 will never die. How are the machines at Mira Mesa? Last I remember one day they'd be ok the next totally broken.

It was actually decent when I went yesterday.
Just the left machine's screen was kind of dark.
I never was really into Initial D. More of a Wangan player but I did got a card from a friend (Jdmyo93) who quit playing and may never know, I might start playing. But I'll most likely wait for a Stage 5 or a Stage 6 machine to come here to SD.

CoastalmixX
Posted: Dec 22 2011, 08:31 PM

The Solution

Member No.: 2,428

QUOTE (VileFCboy @ Dec 17 2011, 07:37 PM)
I never was really into Initial D. More of a Wangan player but I did got a card from a friend (Jdmyo93) who quit playing and may never know, I might start playing. But I'll most likely wait for a Stage 5 or a Stage 6 machine to come here to SD.

Nice. Wangan was pretty cool but I don't think it ever got as big as ID did down in SD.

I wouldn't count on SD getting a new ID machine anytime soon. They're just shuffling machines around the arcades now because it seems most arcade owners don't wanna spend the money to bring new games in anymore. The closest Stage6 is in LA and I played it once... it's meh.

I'll have to take a trip sometime to MM Bowl and leave my mark. cool.gif
Silfa
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 02:57 PM

Time Attack Session!

Member No.: 25,308

I was thinking about playing again today too, so far I have only seen this at Boomers. But I don't have any of my cars anymore.
Varcion
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 05:19 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 13,579

QUOTE (CoastalmixX @ Dec 22 2011, 08:31 PM)
Nice. Wangan was pretty cool but I don't think it ever got as big as ID did down in SD.

I wouldn't count on SD getting a new ID machine anytime soon. They're just shuffling machines around the arcades now because it seems most arcade owners don't wanna spend the money to bring new games in anymore. The closest Stage6 is in LA and I played it once... it's meh.

I'll have to take a trip sometime to MM Bowl and leave my mark. cool.gif

It's a different scene now for ID6 in LA. Since theres more time for more people to make and tune cars, competition is heating up like the beginning of version 3. Unless, of course, ur card have a level 90+ printed on it, then most of the people would avoid racing you (regardless of whether if they actually saw u play) Now that UC Davis and Golfland in Nor-Cal are starting to have machines, there might be a chance for a ID6 machine showing up at SD.
Silfa
Posted: Jan 24 2012, 05:53 PM

Time Attack Session!

Member No.: 25,308

That's very wishful thankfully, after Ver.3 died in San Diego due to lack of arcades staying open. We haven't seen much, LA and San Diego arcade communities are like night and day. I played Ver.4 at Super Arcade web they first got it but wasn't worth driving up to Walnut every Saturday to play and no one wanted to battle.
alex3hunna
Posted: Jul 2 2013, 03:10 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 41,776

Hit me up whenever you're down to play I live down the street from Mira Mesa bowl, I played a lot during middle school I have recently graduated lol. Time flies, text me when you wanna play, 619 417 6216.