Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Za~Za - Love And Money

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,404  ·  Replies: 9 
> Yuna - What can I do for you?, FFX2 song
SuperMazdaKart
  Posted: Apr 16 2003, 09:43 AM

Button-masher

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 242

Anyone know where I can get it? It's the song that Yuna sings & dances to on stage at a live concert for a music video of FFX2. =D~ she sure can sing & dance happy.gif
SuperMazdaKart
  Posted: Apr 16 2003, 10:48 AM

Button-masher

nevermind, I found it biggrin.gif

The song is actually called "real emotion".
|[ .tainted. ]|
Posted: Apr 16 2003, 02:10 PM

IDforum OG member

Member No.: 141

i actually had the video
it was sang by koda kumi
Goken
Posted: Apr 19 2003, 09:21 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 367

oh, sorry I hadn't found this site sooner sad.gif. I have the 192k mp3 from WinMX. If you're interested in the other FFX-2 Song it's "1000 words" (1000 no kotoba) also by Koda Kumi. And there's also some good movie clips of FFX-2 i've come across. Good luck~
SuperMazdaKart
  Posted: Apr 20 2003, 01:18 AM

Button-masher

QUOTE (Goken @ Apr 20 2003, 02:48 PM)
oh, sorry I hadn't found this site sooner sad.gif. I have the 192k mp3 from WinMX. If you're interested in the other FFX-2 Song it's "1000 words" (1000 no kotoba) also by Koda Kumi. And there's also some good movie clips of FFX-2 i've come across. Good luck~

Thanks for the offer but it isn't needed smile.gif I downloaded the whole soundtrack in variable bitrate mp3 =D. & the music vid of Koda singing the song with Square programmers capturing her dance moves & over laying them into Yuna eheh.

I've just been capturing still frames into wallpapers from the FFX2 intro & running a random wallpaper changer on the desktop set to change every 5 minutes. Yehhhhh go Yunaaa
Goken
Posted: Apr 20 2003, 09:19 PM

Shmuck

whoa! sweet, you wouldn't happen to know where I could obtain your forementioned files? smile.gif

also, site i was suggesting has full movie captures of in game fmv/ending/job change/etc

*waits impatiently for "Tiny Bee"
SuperMazdaKart
  Posted: Apr 20 2003, 10:42 PM

Button-masher

i got the vbr mp3 soundtrack of a private ftp so might not be too good if i just give the details away unfortunately.

I got the Yuna singing promo vid off another ftp, the singing intro & the rest of the vids from KaZaa. I wouldn't mind some more vids I don't have, www.animetheme.com has a active deskop theme of FFX2 & some vids from the game but good luck trying to get onto their free ftp's. Unless of course you have membership there =\
Goken
Posted: Apr 21 2003, 07:55 PM

Shmuck

ah ok, cool cool thanks. Most of the vids I came across on Kazaa were from this site: http://ryochan.free.fr/
although, this site does update often and has the endings etc I mentinoed above.^^;;
vtecstyl3z
Posted: Apr 21 2003, 09:07 PM

United States Marine Corps

Member No.: 4

i wanna dl that song..... i couldnt find it.. someone wanna send me haah !!!

nm my homie go tme all covered hahaha g.s !!
SuperMazdaKart
  Posted: Apr 21 2003, 09:23 PM

Button-masher

hey thats a pretty nice site goken. i'm downloading vids off it right now. will see which ones are good enough to be used in a video screensaver smile.gif

I noticed they have the OST their vtec s you could go download it from there. They got Soul Calibur II stuff as well ohmy.gif

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image