Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS1) Daniel - Full Metal Cars

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a topic. Posting a repeated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Advertising without any actual participation in the forums is consider spamming. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
• Post Initial D / Automotive related merchandise here. Unrelated threads will be locked and the topic starter could receive a verbal warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,342  ·  Replies: 10 
> WaHoO
David
    Posted: Dec 8 2002, 09:50 PM

IDW Lead Shmuck

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 124

I gOt A GaMeBoY aDvAnCe AnD iM oRdErInG iNiTiAl D aNoThEr StAgE tongue.gif
Im So HaPpY happy.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif happy.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif smile.gif
karasac
Posted: Dec 8 2002, 10:18 PM

Rotary Disciple

Member No.: 11

hope u can read japanese.
David
    Posted: Dec 9 2002, 03:40 PM

IDW Lead Shmuck

Heres how it looks like... happy.gif
oh and can someone tell me where i can get help on the game?
Alex
Posted: Dec 13 2002, 11:04 PM

OG Member

Member No.: 111

im guessing most of us already know what it looks like. ive seen screen shots...looks pretty good but i have no experience of the game play. my avatar/signature was made from the ID PS1 game cover
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
SupahNewbie
Posted: Dec 19 2002, 06:29 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 100

The thing ain't what it seems to be. It's not a racing game it's more like strategic. I mean even a S13 can catch up to a R32 without drifting of course not win but heck it can tail it the whole race. You choose the entries and exitings of the corners and the only other things you get to do is the startup reving and the tune up parts. I beat everyone except takumi cause I don't know when I get to play him and Ryosuke same with him too. I mean it's cool and all but if your into a REAL experience this ain't your game. I mean.......it's sad how even a souped up 500+ hp car can get tailed and NOT floor a s13 with less then 200 hp on the .... straightaway......sad really.
Jayson
Posted: Dec 19 2002, 08:45 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 32

You take all the fun out of it
David
  Posted: Dec 19 2002, 10:34 PM

IDW Lead Shmuck

QUOTE (SupahNewbie @ Dec 19 2002, 06:29 PM)
The thing ain't what it seems to be. It's not a racing game it's more like strategic. I mean even a S13 can catch up to a R32 without drifting of course not win but heck it can tail it the whole race. You choose the entries and exitings of the corners and the only other things you get to do is the startup reving and the tune up parts. I beat everyone except takumi cause I don't know when I get to play him and Ryosuke same with him too. I mean it's cool and all but if your into a REAL experience this ain't your game. I mean.......it's sad how even a souped up 500+ hp car can get tailed and NOT floor a s13 with less then 200 hp on the .... straightaway......sad really.

yah you got to think where your going to turn and wut turning or speed ur going to use wacko.gif to much thinking...but still cool
SupahNewbie
Posted: Dec 21 2002, 01:11 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

But even a car that stays the same the whole time in your game can still tail your car as you increase over 200 hp on a straightaway.....at least gain a 2 meter margin or something.

They should really just make another game with real racing, like mario kart and stuff style. It would actually be cool on a link cable, and the winner gets some money from the loser happy.gif
Jayson
Posted: Dec 21 2002, 10:47 AM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 32

Money? You should race for pinks, at least that way it gives you more of a reason to get better.
Alex
Posted: Dec 21 2002, 09:48 PM

OG Member

Member No.: 111

anything is possible, especially in a video game. hope you enjoy your game david
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
SupahNewbie
Posted: Dec 30 2002, 09:19 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Oi the tip David, is not to use the R32.

Seriously the thing only power slides at most and does a horrible job of doing it.

Lan Evo is the best happy.gif since that's what I beat it with.