Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Hiramoto Tokita's Theme

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

159 Pages  « 156 157 158 159  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 307,533  ·  Replies: 3,950 
> Post Your Day !!, Interesting events ^_^
redcomet121
Posted: Mar 24 2013, 06:43 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,914

QUOTE (Silfa @ Yesterday, 5:38 PM)
The SXE10 is still unstable for Option A from what I have experienced so far.

SXE10 is oversteer prone, it will be unstable no matter whatever option / parts put on it.
rosh
Posted: Mar 24 2013, 08:11 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 13,292

QUOTE (Silfa @ Yesterday, 5:38 PM)
Today,

Full tuned my SXE10 and my EVO3.

Times for the EVO3 for today's session.
Akina DHD 3'09"1xx Goal under 3'06
Iro DHD 3'07'"1xx Goal Under 3'04

I guess you got the cards. Not to mention you already full tuned 2 of them. How long did you play for yesterday?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Silfa
Posted: Mar 24 2013, 06:15 PM

Time Attack Session!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 25,308

Oh yeah Rosh, sorry. Thank you man!!! I got them in 3 days haha, I only spend 2 hours. I am not a huge fan of how a FT Altezza drives but man the EVO 3 is so godlike haha. I already drove Vile's MRS and that was pretty damn fun to drive on Akina. The FC will be last because I am assuming its going to be like the 86. But Rosh, I will be ordering a few more cards from ya sometime early next week.
rosh
Posted: Mar 24 2013, 06:18 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 13,292

Just let me know whenever you need them made. Hopefully I can get some ID3 in this week. Haven't had time lately, been training for The Spartan Race lately. Just ran it yesterday.

Silfa
Posted: Mar 24 2013, 06:24 PM

Time Attack Session!

What's the Spartan Race?

I will pm you the new ones I would like made! Thanks biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Silfa on Mar 24 2013, 06:25 PM
Silfa
Posted: Mar 26 2013, 12:10 PM

Time Attack Session!

Full tunes my FC today, got a bunch if Akina DHD runs but went from 3'03"896 to 3'02'980. I've done 3'01 a few years ago, just messing up CP, I lose 3 seconds from the record on the machine which is 2'57'9.
Larmo
Posted: Mar 28 2013, 12:03 AM

life is great, till someone kills it

Member No.: 17,163

QUOTE (Silfa @ Mar 26 2013, 12:10 PM)
Full tunes my FC today, got a bunch if Akina DHD runs but went from 3'03"896 to 3'02'980. I've done 3'01 a few years ago, just messing up CP, I lose 3 seconds from the record on the machine which is 2'57'9.

I wonder, where do you play in southern California?
Silfa
Posted: Mar 28 2013, 05:56 PM

Time Attack Session!

San Diego
Larmo
Posted: Mar 28 2013, 07:46 PM

QUOTE (Silfa @ 1 hour, 50 minutes ago)
San Diego

I'm surprised that the machines there are working great
Maybe I'll drive up there one day lol
Silfa
Posted: Mar 29 2013, 01:49 PM

Time Attack Session!

Only two places have decent machines, Boomers only has one side working. Mira Mesa Lanes has both sides working, but the left side you can't shift fast or it will downshift instead of upshifting for you.
Larmo
Posted: Mar 29 2013, 01:56 PM

QUOTE (Silfa @ 6 minutes, 43 seconds ago)
Only two places have decent machines, Boomers only has one side working. Mira Mesa Lanes has both sides working, but the left side you can't shift fast or it will downshift instead of upshifting for you.

Tha's alright with me, I'm used to messed up shifters
Seri
Posted: Apr 22 2013, 06:57 PM

Quirks and Features of IDW
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,610

So, I came to love Shomaru today. I declare it my home course.

Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
rice.
Posted: Apr 23 2013, 01:57 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 9,723

QUOTE (Silfa @ Mar 23 2013, 05:38 PM)

There's this guy that occasionally plays v3 in San Diego with a rainbow Altezza (option A). Same 'apex' that did the extremely famous, award winning v3 video of him beating bunta lvl15 on iroh. He's a really nice guy, and ridiculously good looking. He's always down to give out pointers.... So i've heard.

Don't believe that parts make a difference. Just think about it...unless you can do the same exact run multiple times, there is no possible way to determine if parts make any difference.

edit: only parts that really do make a difference are new engines, turbos, misfiring system, etc.

This post has been edited by rice. on Apr 23 2013, 01:59 PM
redcomet121
Posted: Apr 23 2013, 09:58 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

So i've just FT my AE86 Trueno Turbo (op.D). It is pretty fun to drive this car. It is the same as 12000 rpm trueno except that it goes slower, which make it easier to control (at least in my opinion).

A bunch of TA with it and get

-Akina DH dry 58"8 (PB 58"6) --> I forgot how to do RHOD...
-Happo IB Dry 21"8 --> it has a potential to hit 20
-Beat bunta 11 stars on Irohazaka, 12 is also possible but still fail to do it at the moment.

Will try to make some videos of this car.
FD3SIzDaBest
Posted: May 20 2013, 11:28 AM

It's All or Nothing Right Now

Member No.: 10,657

A couple days ago I played for the first time in a couple years just to see if I still had it. Boy was a I wrong. I was extremely rusty. Card reader was out of order so it was a bit of a disappointment. Probably why no one was playing. Surprisingly only 2-3 of my records on the machine were beaten, but by pretty small margins so it kinda sucked the card readers were out of order or I woulda took them back(now that I think about it I don't know if I could considering I can't seem to find a couple of my old cards, FT Evo 5 in particular, anyway and I was super rusty). Iro Dh and Tsuchi ob times I had on the machine were beat by .1-.2 but they were nowhere near my PBs so that kinda pissed me off too but what can you do. I was kinda happy to see my 2'20"025 wasn't beaten on Akagi Dh so may still be safe to say I'm still the closest to 19 on the east coast lol. Anyway I tried some stock runs with an rx7(usually do after a long break because it was the car I learned to play the game with). A couple 25s on Akagi and a 46 on Tsuchi ob. Wasn't proud of it but that was the best my rust could give with stock cars. Also tried some 86 Akina runs but I completely forgot how to do the RHOD tech. It was almost embarrassing hitting the wall so hard all 3 runs and ending with 3'05s. Tried another run with an Evo 4 on Iro got stuck on the first jump, FQ and left. Asked the manger there and he said the machines hopefully will have fixed card readers by the end of the month. Anyway wasn't really a significant day so much as I wanted to just let everyone know USA East legend NINJA(lol jk I suck, if it weren't for my two IR model records I'd be irrelevant lol, wonder if anyone beat those yet?) is alive and well and may be getting back into ID3, maybe have a summer fling before I head back to university. Thanks if you read this much of my boring day lol.

Oh and if anyone in the NYC area wants to give me some friendly competition or just wants some company to play inbox me.
redcomet121
Posted: May 21 2013, 02:07 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (FD3SIzDaBest @ Yesterday, 11:28 AM)
A couple days ago I played for the first time in a couple years just to see if I still had it. Boy was a I wrong. I was extremely rusty. Card reader was out of order so it was a bit of a disappointment. Probably why no one was playing. Surprisingly only 2-3 of my records on the machine were beaten, but by pretty small margins so it kinda sucked the card readers were out of order or I woulda took them back(now that I think about it I don't know if I could considering I can't seem to find a couple of my old cards, FT Evo 5 in particular, anyway and I was super rusty). Iro Dh and Tsuchi ob times I had on the machine were beat by .1-.2 but they were nowhere near my PBs so that kinda pissed me off too but what can you do. I was kinda happy to see my 2'20"025 wasn't beaten on Akagi Dh so may still be safe to say I'm still the closest to 19 on the east coast lol. Anyway I tried some stock runs with an rx7(usually do after a long break because it was the car I learned to play the game with). A couple 25s on Akagi and a 46 on Tsuchi ob. Wasn't proud of it but that was the best my rust could give with stock cars. Also tried some 86 Akina runs but I completely forgot how to do the RHOD tech. It was almost embarrassing hitting the wall so hard all 3 runs and ending with 3'05s. Tried another run with an Evo 4 on Iro got stuck on the first jump, FQ and left. Asked the manger there and he said the machines hopefully will have fixed card readers by the end of the month. Anyway wasn't really a significant day so much as I wanted to just let everyone know USA East legend NINJA(lol jk I suck, if it weren't for my two IR model records I'd be irrelevant lol, wonder if anyone beat those yet?) is alive and well and may be getting back into ID3, maybe have a summer fling before I head back to university. Thanks if you read this much of my boring day lol.

Oh and if anyone in the NYC area wants to give me some friendly competition or just wants some company to play inbox me.

What MR did you hold? I think one of them is Shomaru ib S14Q? That one still there. You can check here.

http://bbs.17utt.com/thread-211391-1-1.html
FD3SIzDaBest
Posted: May 21 2013, 06:11 AM

It's All or Nothing Right Now

Member No.: 10,657

QUOTE (redcomet121 @ 4 hours, 4 minutes ago)
What MR did you hold? I think one of them is Shomaru ib S14Q? That one still there. You can check here.

http://bbs.17utt.com/thread-211391-1-1.html

Wow thanks. Yea shomaru ib dry with the s14q and na6c are both me. Looks like they are still there. Very surprising. Guess no one has taken the time to try lol.
redcomet121
Posted: May 22 2013, 04:01 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (FD3SIzDaBest @ Yesterday, 6:11 AM)
Wow thanks. Yea shomaru ib dry with the s14q and na6c are both me. Looks like they are still there. Very surprising. Guess no one has taken the time to try lol.

Yep, no one actually push on Sho ib after IR was closed. Oda Daiki did some MR but he has no intention to beat all MR (well but he take WR so many courses), unlike some course like tsuchisaka where G@S and Lugo beat almost all p'zo records.
DigiBunny
Posted: Jul 20 2013, 08:21 AM

Reading is magic!

Member No.: 30,700

So an english machine was stuck on free play for some reason. Me and Colin chanced upon it as we dropped by, and it was idling on a newly made Trueno card.

After the first round, we assumed someone had just left the card in a rush. Upon ejecting the card however, the entry screen started again. And again. and again. We netted a new RX8 and Cappucino, and tuned the 86 a little more.

Much to my chagrin however, I forgot how to V3, and the machines have funky steering wheels.

icedagger
Posted: Jul 22 2013, 07:28 AM

Slowpoke...

Member No.: 18,773

Some time back I stumbled onto a pair of Japanese cabinets in SM Calamba.

Left cab is unsuitable for any form of serious play because the wheel is badly messed up. Right cab isn't too bad. Wheel won't turn 100% of the way to the right though. Stops somewhere around the 95% mark and has a slight wiggle to it.

Gave the game a try and sucked horribly. I don't really have a feel for the game physics any more. Only managed a 3'12 with a new RX8 on Akina DH D.

It was fun though. smile.gif I might just start sneaking in a few games every now and then while waiting for a movie.
spark guo
Posted: Nov 26 2013, 10:26 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 41,588

what kind of way to turn in D3? shifting the gear? or press break the acc
Darth_BAMF
Posted: Dec 2 2013, 10:54 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 39,673

Utilize everything at your disposal is what i say

d0ob0o
Posted: Nov 20 2015, 07:52 PM

<3

Member No.: 1,467

I finally found a ver.3 cab, but they disabled the card reader. :'(
Larmo
Posted: Feb 11 2016, 11:36 PM

Found an awesome place that only charges $10 for the entire day in Las Vegas.

I was rusty but:
2'21'9 Akagi DH S14Q
2'47'9 Usui CCW Sil80/2'49'9 CW Sil80
3'00'9 Akina DH AE86
DK_Brawler
Posted: Feb 12 2016, 03:21 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 39,567

QUOTE (Larmo @ Yesterday, 11:36 PM)
Found an awesome place that only charges $10 for the entire day in Las Vegas.

May I please have info? Going to come in handy coming July for Evo

159 Pages  « 156 157 158 159