Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing (WMMT3 OST) Feel The Moment

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,464  ·  Replies: 3 
> Evolution V [C Option]
RikuOfTheStreet
  Posted: Jun 28 2010, 04:38 PM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,770

I've searched the forums but haven't really found what I wanted to know. Is the Evo 5's c option worth working on or should I start a new card? I suck at techniques (more of a visual learner, can't really learn from worded tutorials) I can feint, thats about it. I'm starting to play more often but compared to alot of you guys I'm still a nooby. So what I want to know is that do any of you guys use a Evo V with the C Kit and is it really good? Also if any of you guys have tips to give a nooby. Thanks alot ^^
Jdmyo93
Posted: Jun 28 2010, 10:23 PM

Feelin a little furry?

Member No.: 31,392

Personally from my experiences Evo V is a great car =) overall, bit oversteery at times but overall great car and It really doesnt matter which option you choose... I think. They all seem to be just exterior on how u want.

RikuOfTheStreet
  Posted: Jun 30 2010, 12:48 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 35,770

Thanks a bunch! Gonna go to Anime Expo on Friday and probably get owned at the arcade if I stop by there. I need to practice my techniques.
jun88
Posted: Jun 30 2010, 03:34 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 33,122

Option do have effect the car a bit...Just a bit...But it don't mean any option is faster...Just different way to play...Certain people better at certain option and setting...E5 at tsuchisaka is really damn fast...But at the same time this car is really drifty...Need to learn steer control...acceleration,brake,steering and erasing must at use properly...or else this car is slow when use.