Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - VENUS IN PARADISE

Automotive Section Rules
• Scenes depicted in Initial D are strictly fiction. Please follow the traffic rules and drive safely.
• When posting a classified thread, please label it with For Sale (FS), For Trade (FT) or Want To Buy (WTB) in the thread title.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Personal videos of illegal street racing are prohibited. Do NOT brag about your exploits. Posting a video depicting dangerous/reckless driving behavior on your part will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 10,551  ·  Replies: 61 
> Fast's Car Photography
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Sep 23 2012, 07:55 PM

Patient Zero

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 37,947

Oh gawd, a DeLorean. Do want. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... dribble.gif

Do you have anymore pictures of that DeLorean? Actually do you have anymore pictures in general? These are awesome. For a second there I thought the thread died, thanks for bringing it back Fast!
Fast
  Posted: Sep 23 2012, 09:22 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 23,986

Yeah, its been a while since I went to a car-related event. derp.gif

But yes, I do have more pics:

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 540. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 540. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Fast
  Posted: Oct 22 2012, 07:32 PM

IDW Goldmember

I hit up my alma mater yesterday for the annual car show.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The car of a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist was present.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

That there is a real GT40. Nothing kit about it.

user posted image

Then a local celebrity showed up more or less on whim in his jet turbine car.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

More to come!

THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Oct 22 2012, 07:39 PM

Patient Zero

IS THAT YOU IN THE LAST PICTURE!?!?

Ok sorry, I'm freaking out probably because of Jay Leno but yes. Another nice batch of pictures. I really wish they were more suitable for desktop backgrounds though. Like that Acura for example. I like the shape, but that particular color leaves something to be desired. Why the hell am I complaining? Keep these up Fast! I love them!
Fast
  Posted: Oct 22 2012, 07:46 PM

IDW Goldmember

That is indeed me in the last pic. Jay was a really cool guy. I chatted him up a little about his McLaren F1. He was supposed to bring the McLaren to the show last year but it broke down on the way. According to him its currently running fine.

The car in question:

user posted image

Ill try to get some desktop sized versions up as well.
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Oct 22 2012, 08:02 PM

Patient Zero

Totally going to sound creepy as hell but, it's really bugging me. Why don't you post up more pictures of yourself? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I'm sorry.

But yes, some desktop sized stuff would be amazing. Please and thank you! You live in the SoCal area right? Because I do need a ride out to these Cars and Coffee events!~ evilbrows.gif

EDIT:
WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING?!? Fast, please don't listen to me. I'm just being annoying tonight for no reason whatsoever.

This post has been edited by THE_HONDA_CG2 on Oct 22 2012, 08:03 PM
Fast
  Posted: Oct 22 2012, 09:21 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ 1 hour, 19 minutes ago)
Totally going to sound creepy as hell but, it's really bugging me. Why don't you post up more pictures of yourself? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I'm sorry.

But yes, some desktop sized stuff would be amazing. Please and thank you! You live in the SoCal area right? Because I do need a ride out to these Cars and Coffee events!~ evilbrows.gif

EDIT:
WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING?!? Fast, please don't listen to me. I'm just being annoying tonight for no reason whatsoever.

laugh2.gif

I usually only post pics of myself when Im camwhoring with cool guys like Leno. awesome.gif

If you really want to go to CnC, shoot a PM. Its every Saturday and on the days I do go, I usually head there at around 6:30 AM. Im located in Fullerton so its about a good 20-25 minute drive to Irvine on a Saturday morning.

Here are high-res pics of the NSX.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2654 x 1492. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2737 x 1539. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2627 x 1477. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Fast
  Posted: Jan 7 2013, 08:01 PM

IDW Goldmember

Here are some from the last few CnCs from last year!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 720. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 720. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 720 x 960. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 720 x 960. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

backalleyracer
Posted: Jan 7 2013, 08:16 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 7,122

very nice - keep it up
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Jan 7 2013, 08:42 PM

Patient Zero

QUOTE (Fast)
user posted image

This looks awkwardly familiar... Is that J's Z? And before anyone says it. Yes I know. I set myself up for a joke. Haha! laugh2.gif

Also, Fullerton you say? Hrm, I live pretty damn close to you then. Expect a PM in your inbox as soon as I get off my lazy butt Fast! I might be tagging along with you to go to a CnC one of these days. happy.gif
RedsunsF1
Posted: Jan 8 2013, 09:19 AM

Nasa UT | FF FK8

Member No.: 38,401

Picture of an Ariel Atom that ran once last year at Lap battle.
I was lucky to get a ride in this sweet beast!
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 576. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
JKaiba
Posted: Jan 8 2013, 01:37 PM

Alias The J'

Member No.: 16,596

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ Yesterday, 8:42 PM)
QUOTE (Fast)
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/198032_10151386177298825_1752721817_n.jpg

This looks awkwardly familiar... Is that J's Z? And before anyone says it. Yes I know. I set myself up for a joke. Haha! laugh2.gif

That's not my Z...
user posted image

Too clean.

This stripped down daily battlecruiser is my Z-
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 768. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

I still have to finish the chassis work to it and then color sand it before it can look that good. Not to mention it's languishing in a body shop till the paint dries right now. sad.gif

I defer to Fast now if he will excuse my derailment.

I live my life vicariously through you now. Ever since I started working at this job I haven't had Saturdays off at all. I really used to use C&C to relax but I can never do that again unless I get a new job/ schedule.

This post has been edited by JKaiba on Jan 8 2013, 01:41 PM
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Jan 8 2013, 02:38 PM

Patient Zero

I realized it wasn't your Z right after I posted J, I just didn't bother to edit my post because I liked the joke I made in there. derp.gif

I would never mistake your Z for another! I got to see the thing in person and it left quite the impression on me. I really hope the repairs go as smoothly as possible and the Z is back up an running within the coming weeks. Okay, I should stop derailing this thread, keep these pictures coming Fast! I love them!
AzureAlkaid
Posted: Jan 8 2013, 08:20 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,555

dayum... i'm digging your pics sooo much... especially of those classic car... Hakosuka, DeLorean, Quattro, Miura, GT40, Mustang... and Fiat 500! truly the greatest classics of them all..

and it would be better if the genius billionaire playboy philanthropist guy throw his Audi R8 or his red hot rod too for show, but i guess he's busy with his secretary as always derp.gif

moarr plz... awesome.gif
Fast
  Posted: Jan 8 2013, 08:56 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ Yesterday, 9:42 PM)

Also, Fullerton you say? Hrm, I live pretty damn close to you then. Expect a PM in your inbox as soon as I get off my lazy butt Fast! I might be tagging along with you to go to a CnC one of these days. happy.gif

Sure, just let me know. smile.gif

Itll be cool if we can do a IDW CnC meet of sorts. I met Jordan (Deeeznuts) there a couple of times. Even saw Don once!

Here are some more pics from the show at my college late last year.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

chillined
Posted: Jan 8 2013, 10:07 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 23,552

Wow, amazing pictures of CnC. No wonder Speedhunter had it top voted as the number 1 car event to be!

Keep it up Fast!

(PS I want to see an update on your Subaru!)
Rudy
Posted: Feb 5 2013, 11:43 AM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)

This post has been edited by Midnight Genesis on Feb 5 2013, 11:43 AM
Vortrex
Posted: Feb 5 2013, 01:06 PM

1988 Toyota MR2 AW11, My Go-Kart AE86

Member No.: 38,745

I know what that is!!! That's a Ferrari FF happy.gif

So, no aftermarket. No kit car and no science experiment. Just a Ferrari production car! XD

Btw, nice topic Fast! You have almost all beautiful cars in the world on 2 pages! thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by Vortrex on Feb 5 2013, 01:08 PM
Spaz
Posted: Feb 5 2013, 03:31 PM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

QUOTE (Vortrex @ 2 hours, 24 minutes ago)
I know what that is!!! That's a Ferrari FF happy.gif

So, no aftermarket. No kit car and no science experiment. Just a Ferrari production car! XD

They're slow. Ignore it.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Rudy
Posted: Feb 5 2013, 03:38 PM

Unregistered

Fast
  Posted: Feb 6 2013, 01:31 AM

IDW Goldmember

B-But its a throwback to the 250G Breadvan!! sad.gif

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2244 x 1488. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Rudy
Posted: Feb 6 2013, 01:32 AM

Unregistered

Fast
  Posted: Feb 6 2013, 01:43 AM

IDW Goldmember

The velocity stacks under the plastic window on the hood should give you a good idea. laugh2.gif Front-midship. Same case with the FF.

Also another car to remember is the super-rare 456 GT.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1600 x 1200. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Fast
  Posted: May 22 2013, 07:10 PM

IDW Goldmember

I attended a Ferrari Concourse in Pasadena this past Sunday.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: May 22 2013, 07:53 PM

Patient Zero

All that Ferrari red... I LOVE IT! Where exactly was this in Pasadena?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

3 Pages  1 2 3