Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Sinking Opening Theme

Important Rules
user posted image

• Post everything about Initial D Extreme Stage in this section.
Do not create new threads that have already been covered by pinned threads. This may result in a verbal warning.
Do not post fake times in the time attack thread. If we find out about it, it will result in an actual warning.
• Bring about your discussions on personal opinions (cars, courses, etc.) in a civil manner. Flaming and/or baiting will not be tolerated and may result in a verbal warning. Subsequent offenses will result in an actual warning.

ATTENTION: Initial D Extreme Stage works globally online, but only on the Japanese version.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,055  ·  Replies: 3 
> IDWF Extreme Stage Video and Request, Read First Post!
MzdaspD
  Posted: Oct 9 2008, 09:37 PM

RE雨宮~wtfbbq!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,047

IDWF Video Links/Requests:

Overview and Guidelines

In the spirit of promoting friendly competition among forum members, I present the IDWF Video Request Thread. All videos posted in the video and request thread will be organized and stored here. You may discuss the videos in this thread, but PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR URL LINKS HERE. If you would like your videos added to the list, post them in video and request thread, and I'll take care of the rest. smile.gif Videos posted in this thread will be ignored.

If for some reason you would like one of your videos removed from the list or if you have deleted the video off your youtube channel, please send me a PM. Also note that I am only including the player's best time video on a given course+condition+car.

It would be best if all the videos were uploaded on youtube to provide convenience for others to search up the videos if needed. It would also be nice if you PM'd me your youtube username. I will have a backup of all the videos in my USB Drive if anything is lost.

Rankings updated as of Oct 26, 2008

Dry Videos

Lake Akina CCW
SPOILER

Lake Akina CW
SPOILER

Myogi DH
SPOILER

Myogi UH
SPOILER

Akagi DH
SPOILER

Akagi UH
SPOILER

Akina DH
SPOILER

Akina UH
None

Irohazaka DH
SPOILER

Irohazaka UH
SPOILER

Happo OB
SPOILER

Happo IB
SPOILER

Tsukuba OB
SPOILER

Tsukuba IB
SPOILER

WET

Lake Akina CCW
SPOILER

Lake Akina CW
SPOILER

Myogi DH
SPOILER

Myogi UH
SPOILER

Akagi DH
SPOILER

Akagi UH
SPOILER

Akina DH
SPOILER

Akina UH
SPOILER

Irohazaka DH
SPOILER

Irohazaka UH
SPOILER

Happo OB
SPOILER

Happo IB
SPOILER

Tsukuba OB
SPOILER

Tsukuba IB
SPOILER

This post has been edited by mazdaspec on Oct 26 2008, 06:55 PM
icedagger
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 09:40 PM

Slowpoke...

Member No.: 18,773

All times posted in the video and request thread will be organized and stored here. You may discuss the videos in this thread, but PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR URL LINKS HERE. If you would like your videos added to the list, post them in video and request thread, and I'll take care of the rest. smile.gif Videos posted in this thread will be ignored.

Bleah, you copied my post! laugh2.gif
MzdaspD
  Posted: Oct 9 2008, 09:46 PM

RE雨宮~wtfbbq!

Member No.: 30,047

QUOTE (icedagger @ Today at 11:40 PM)

Bleah, you copied my post! laugh2.gif

All videos posted in the video and request thread will be organized and stored here. You may discuss the videos in this thread, but PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR URL LINKS HERE. If you would like your videos added to the list, post them in video and request thread, and I'll take care of the rest. smile.gif Videos posted in this thread will be ignored.

correction =) hahahaha
vegita8888
Posted: Jun 7 2009, 10:23 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,154

Hi all. I was hoping someone would post a vid of IB Tsukuba dry with the EK9 thats lower than a 2'55. I unfortunately don't have a whell and can't beat my 2'55. I saw a 2'50 in the rankings but of course he or she wasn't in the top ten so there was no replay. Thanks