Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Dino Starr - Give Me Your Love

Automotive Section Rules
• Scenes depicted in Initial D are strictly fiction. Please follow the traffic rules and drive safely.
• When posting a classified thread, please label it with For Sale (FS), For Trade (FT) or Want To Buy (WTB) in the thread title.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Personal videos of illegal street racing are prohibited. Do NOT brag about your exploits. Posting a video depicting dangerous/reckless driving behavior on your part will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,444  ·  Replies: 0 
> The Miata Project, A film project about the amazingly fun Mazda Miata
BOZZ
  Posted: Aug 12 2014, 10:04 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,414

Hey guys,

I wanted to share with you guys this independently produced documentary about the Mazda Miata that my friend, fellow IDW member and Miata owner, Akira, is currently trying to get off the ground called The Miata Project.

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPOAKRhtk6c )

This documentary will follow Akira as he drives from Toronto, Canada all the way to Monterey, California in a Miata to participate in 25th Anniversary celebrations of the Miata at the Laguna Seca Mazda Raceway.

The film will focus on the legacy of the Miata, the community and culture that has sprung from the birth of the Miata, its effect on car culture in general and how it has affected those fortunate to have owned or currently own one.

I'd appreciate if you guys could take a look and if you're willing to help out by sending a few dollars his way as he is funding this on indiegogo.

For further details check the indiegogo campaign here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-miata-project#home

You can also follow this project via Facebook and Twitter at:
The Miata Project on Facebook

@TheMiataProject

This post has been edited by BOZZ on Aug 12 2014, 10:58 PM