Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Neo - Midnight Love

Important Rules
• Do NOT post any torrents other than Initial D and automotive related stuff.
• Give the original torrent maker (if it was not originated from this forums.) proper credit.
• If you wish to start a new topic, please contact either the FORUM MODERATORS or one of the ADMINISTRATORS via PM or E-Mail.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

10 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 30,120  ·  Replies: 230 
> PS2 - Kaido Touge no Densetsu
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 03:34 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3,276

SPOILERSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! I JUST FACED TAKUMI!!!! I know it was him because he had the tufu sticker on the AE86 - ON BOTH SIDES too?

Here's proof!!!
user posted image
user posted image

Top that off with a video of me handing him his antique car ass.

ME BEATING DOWN TAKUMI!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!

Also, after i battled takumi, i ran into a slasher - and noticed something interesting about his opening video.

Watch and be amazed.

EDIT: THIS JUST IN - AKINA SPEEDSTARS?!??!

LOOK FOR YOURSELF!!
END SPOILER!

This post has been edited by 2.5RS DEMON on Aug 2 2005, 04:23 PM
ExiL3
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 06:14 PM

vi0lati0n nati0n

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,477

dude your all over the place in the vid against "takumi"
BOZZ
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 06:22 PM

Member No.: 1,414

QUOTE (2.5RS DEMON @ Aug 2 2005, 06:34 PM)
SPOILERSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! I JUST FACED TAKUMI!!!! I know it was him because he had the tufu sticker on the AE86 - ON BOTH SIDES too?

Here's proof!!!
user posted image
user posted image

Top that off with a video of me handing him his antique car ass.

ME BEATING DOWN TAKUMI!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!

Also, after i battled takumi, i ran into a slasher - and noticed something interesting about his opening video.

Watch and be amazed.

EDIT: THIS JUST IN - AKINA SPEEDSTARS?!??!

LOOK FOR YOURSELF!!
END SPOILER!

I think you need to calm down a bit there RS... You're too damn addicted to that game...
nightkid08
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 08:57 PM

IDW Special Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,278

Link No worky crying2.gif
lance
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 09:05 PM

This is my Destiny

Member No.: 2,330

lol, omg, initial d, everywhere... FD and FC, the 86 and the tofu store, and the gas station with the s13...
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 10:12 PM

Gmynkahna is AWESOME!!!

I make 1 million dolla each time i do this succesfully!
JAPANESE AUTO-X
BOZZ
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 10:29 PM

QUOTE (2.5RS DEMON @ Aug 3 2005, 01:12 AM)
Gmynkahna is AWESOME!!!

I make 1 million dolla each time i do this succesfully!
JAPANESE AUTO-X

I think you need to go outside a bit more often...
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 10:46 PM

maybe you should take some of your own advice.
BOZZ
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 10:48 PM

QUOTE (2.5RS DEMON @ Aug 3 2005, 01:46 AM)
maybe you should take some of your own advice.

Trust me I do... I don't stay couped up in my house all day... Hell I'm going overseas on vacation in a week, have you gone overseas lately?

Anyways, I go to the park very often for a nice walk or to read on a seat or by a tree... I've started doing runs in the morning too these days... Plus if anything things like PS2s burn away at too much of your time if you don't have some self control...

Only problem is I wish my closest friends would go out more... Hitting up bars and drinking stuff that's stronger than Champagne watered down with Coke isn't exactly very fun...

This post has been edited by BOZZY on Aug 2 2005, 10:51 PM
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 10:57 PM

Huh?! this is a Kaido Battle thread. Not discussion about what you and your closest friends drink. I could care less about that.

You obviously dont have the game - so you dont know how addictive it is.

BTW, i went to europe like 2 years ago. I dont go overseas nowadays because i have no business overseas (duh) - and once i get bored of KAido, there are places i'll be going in Ontario with the RS (so many awesome photo ops everywhere).

Oh and FYI, i do go out (took the RS out for a couple errands earlier today, then took the neon out to do one more errand) - i probably go out WAY more often than you, and further from home too - seeing as how i have a (temporarily - will go back to PT at end of summer) full time job to go to during the week.

So yah. Screw off.

This post has been edited by 2.5RS DEMON on Aug 2 2005, 11:05 PM
mrs86
  Posted: Aug 2 2005, 11:39 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 5,636

wow i didnt know that the Tak (Takumi) was in this game
lance
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 11:40 PM

This is my Destiny

Member No.: 2,330

i stay in my house all day, and what?!
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 04:09 AM

this game is full of references and cameos of initial D.

the last team that i faced on Akagi were called the "blue signs" (kinda a misleading Red Suns) and guess what? the opponents were an FC (the team leader) and an FD.

Then, on Nikko, the last team that i faced there - guess - was a black EVO 3 (team leader) and a white EVO 4.
BOZZ
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 10:05 AM

QUOTE (2.5RS DEMON @ Aug 3 2005, 01:57 AM)
Huh?! this is a Kaido Battle thread. Not discussion about what you and your closest friends drink. I could care less about that.

BTW, i went to europe like 2 years ago. I dont go overseas nowadays because i have no business overseas (duh) - and once i get bored of KAido, there are places i'll be going in Ontario with the RS (so many awesome photo ops everywhere).

Oh and FYI, i do go out (took the RS out for a couple errands earlier today, then took the neon out to do one more errand) - i probably go out WAY more often than you, and further from home too - seeing as how i have a (temporarily - will go back to PT at end of summer) full time job to go to during the week.

So yah. Screw off.

Hey, I was only responding to your comment regardless of what the thread is about... If anything your response proves yet again that you can't make a single post without mentioning your car... At least when I get my first car I am not going to make it out to be greater than it really is, nor would I annoy everyone as much as you do with virtually all your posts being about your car...

I will call a spade a spade, I understand how overly proud of your car you are seeing as it is your first car, but you know what at the end of the day it really isn't all that special...

Either way I'm getting the game myself... But I doubt I'd spend too much time on it... I have limits when it comes to games not named Final Fantasy...
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 04:02 PM

QUOTE (BOZZY @ Aug 3 2005, 01:05 PM)

So yah. Screw off.

Hey, I was only responding to your comment regardless of what the thread is about... If anything your response proves yet again that you can't make a single post without mentioning your car... At least when I get my first car I am not going to make it out to be greater than it really is, nor would I annoy everyone as much as you do with virtually all your posts being about your car...

I will call a spade a spade, I understand how overly proud of your car you are seeing as it is your first car, but you know what at the end of the day it really isn't all that special...

Either way I'm getting the game myself... But I doubt I'd spend too much time on it... I have limits when it comes to games not named Final Fantasy...

Explain to me why you are being a jerk all of a sudden? Is it your PMS time again? I checked through every thread and in each one, you respond with a negative comment to whatever post i make. You have some issues to deal with.

And hey, yah i will talk about my car all i want - because it is my first car (obviously something you wont be having too soon), AND because it's the closest i can get to a true GC8 in North America without having to go through the expenses and hassles of importing one from Europe or Japan.

BTW, it is very special. It beats what you have - NOTHING.

I've been a fan of Kaido Battle since i fell in love with KB2 - I beat the game without the use of CHEATS (like some other people), and i am addicted to it. I feel sorry for you if you have a problem with the enjoyment i get out of a simple racing game.

So once again, i end this with SCREW OFF!!!
BOZZ
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 05:11 PM

QUOTE (2.5RS DEMON @ Aug 3 2005, 07:02 PM)
QUOTE (BOZZY @ Aug 3 2005, 01:05 PM)

So yah. Screw off.

Explain to me why you are being a jerk all of a sudden? Is it your PMS time again? I checked through every thread and in each one, you respond with a negative comment to whatever post i make. You have some issues to deal with.

And hey, yah i will talk about my car all i want - because it is my first car (obviously something you wont be having too soon), AND because it's the closest i can get to a true GC8 in North America without having to go through the expenses and hassles of importing one from Europe or Japan.

BTW, it is very special. It beats what you have - NOTHING.

I've been a fan of Kaido Battle since i fell in love with KB2 - I beat the game without the use of CHEATS (like some other people), and i am addicted to it. I feel sorry for you if you have a problem with the enjoyment i get out of a simple racing game.

So once again, i end this with SCREW OFF!!!

I never did beat KB2... I used cheats because I found the game to be boring and all I really wanted to do was use an EVO VI to drive it in the game...

Sure I don't have a car right now... I am not currently working nor do I want to find employment until I have completed school next year.

Trust when I get my first car it will be out of my own pocket from money I've earned from a job in my field of Computer Science. However unlike you (and like practically other forum goers) I will not harp on and on and on and on and on about my car in virtually all of my posts.

Either way I bid you good luck with your game and hope you manage to somehow get accepted at some University for Law, which was what you planned on getting into, but with your marks the way they are now... Well I hope you wake up and change for the better...
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 06:15 PM

QUOTE (BOZZY @ Aug 3 2005, 09:11 PM)
University for Law, which was what you planned on getting into, but with your marks the way they are now... Well I hope you wake up and change for the better...

What? A personal attack now?

Well, you started it.

I bid you good luck too. But the way your marks are... Hmmm... Well you always have that "job" lined up for you.

I too hope you wake up.

This post has been edited by 2.5RS DEMON on Aug 3 2005, 06:17 PM
BOZZ
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 06:19 PM

QUOTE (2.5RS DEMON @ Aug 3 2005, 09:15 PM)
QUOTE (BOZZY @ Aug 3 2005, 09:11 PM)
University for Law, which was what you planned on getting into, but with your marks the way they are now... Well I hope you wake up and change for the better...

What? A personal attack now?

Well, you started it.

I bid you good luck too. But the way your marks are... Hmmm... Well you always have that "job" lined up for you.

I too hope you wake up.

What the hell? I was saying I hope you get in somewhere... What the hell... You need to calm down...

Sure my marks are shit but that's my own fault cause I have not had anything driving me to succeed, that's different now... But whatever I guess well wishing isn't good enough for you...
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 06:21 PM

huh? THAT was well wishing?

I could have sworn that was an attack disguised as a well wish.
BOZZ
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 06:30 PM

I will make it clear now... I hope you get into the University of your choice... But your marks are showing that maybe you're not putting enough effort in... I mean despite everything I know that you can achieve your dreams, but you need to put a realistic spin on things.

I am not trying in anyway to say you can't achieve them or saying you can't do it, cause every person has a spark inside them that can make them overcome great odds to achieve that thing they truly desire...

I just wanted to be someone that could help you achieve your dreams to learn things... I guess I wanted to be your mentor...

Despite my close friends telling me it wasn't worth the trouble (that you were simply an idiot) I tried, I tried and tried, but really I don't think anything will come out of it... My patience has been broken, mostly from the kinds of discussion we usually have and just the things you say that make me want to slam my head repeatedly into something til it bleeds...

When you got banned from the other forum I was hoping to try to change the way you approach things like my best friend in the whole world (D) did over time with me... Before I wore my emotions on my sleeve, I acted irrationally in regards to relationships with other people and responses to other people's actions... I learned in life you need to be calm, assertive, and think things through fully before charging into something... When someone says something to you, you don't just turn around and punch him in the face, you let the comments or action fly thru you like the wind and let not what they say hurt you or bother you... You just need to play it cool...

That's all...

This post has been edited by BOZZY on Aug 3 2005, 06:31 PM
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 06:35 PM

QUOTE (BOZZY @ Aug 3 2005, 10:30 PM)
I will make it clear now... I hope you get into the University of your choice... But your marks are showing that maybe you're not putting enough effort in... I mean despite everything I know that you can achieve your dreams, but you need to put a realistic spin on things.

I am not trying in anyway to say you can't achieve them or saying you can't do it, cause every person has a spark inside them that can make them overcome great odds to achieve that thing they truly desire...

I just wanted to be someone that could help you achieve your dreams to learn things... I guess I wanted to be your mentor...

Despite my close friends telling me it wasn't worth the trouble (that you were simply an idiot) I tried, I tried and tried, but really I don't think anything will come out of it... My patience has been broken, mostly from the kinds of discussion we usually have and just the things you say that make me want to slam my head repeatedly into something til it bleeds...

When you got banned from the other forum I was hoping to try to change the way you approach things like my best friend in the whole world (D) did over time with me... Before I wore my emotions on my sleeve, I acted irrationally in regards to relationships with other people and responses to other people's actions... I learned in life you need to be calm, assertive, and think things through fully before charging into something... When someone says something to you, you don't just turn around and punch him in the face, you let the comments or action fly thru you like the wind and let not what they say hurt you or bother you... You just need to play it cool...

That's all...

WHY are you even bringing how well i do in school into this?

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?
BOZZ
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 06:37 PM

As I said I was making clear what I meant above... But since you are not getting it I will not push it any farther and leave it at that...

I apologize for mentioning your school and such here... Sorry....

This post has been edited by BOZZY on Aug 3 2005, 06:42 PM
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 06:45 PM

THANK YOU.

Now back to KAido 3!!
mil6es
Posted: Aug 4 2005, 12:43 PM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,513

you 2 need to shut the fu^k up now and get back on topic, geez this is so childish
BOZZ
Posted: Aug 4 2005, 12:48 PM

QUOTE (mil6es @ Aug 4 2005, 03:43 PM)
you 2 need to shut the fu^k up now and get back on topic, geez this is so childish

Ummm I think you're a bit too late there buddy... Read RS's last post here...

10 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »