Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 11 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Extasy In My Dream

Important Rules
Please READ this topic before starting a topic in this section. And remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

This section is on a basis of member-helping-member, no one is obligated to answer your questions.
People are taking their own time to answer your question(s), be thankful and appreciate helps from the others.

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 699  ·  Replies: 4 
> Mitsubishi EVO, question about evolutions
thrill3rnit3
  Posted: Sep 1 2006, 12:15 PM

IDW Special Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,091

hey umm i'm kinda a noob in Initial D is EVO VII the best Evo? or is it EVO IV which everyone's talking about? wuts the best and worst EVO?
FD3SIzDaBest
Posted: Sep 1 2006, 12:35 PM

It's All or Nothing Right Now

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 10,657

QUOTE (thrill3rnit3 @ Today at 4:15 PM)
hey umm i'm kinda a noob in Initial D is EVO VII the best Evo? or is it EVO IV which everyone's talking about? wuts the best and worst EVO?

Best Evo is the Evo 4 the worst is the Evo 6.
sg_c_paulo
Posted: Sep 1 2006, 01:28 PM

IDW's Stone-faced Samurai

Member No.: 18,699

get the evo iv if you're new since it is the most balanced evo. evo vii is not bad, but it is't good either
BOZZ
Posted: Sep 1 2006, 03:01 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

EVO IV is the most well balanced of the EVOs in the game. I would think the EVO III would come right after it. I'd rank the EVO VII and V right after those two. The EVO VI on the other hand, which is should be the best EVO from Initial D, is just plain bad and unrealistic. I tried using it since it's my favourite EVO and had difficulties with it understeering a lot, even on its home course of Tsuchizaka (sp?).
shfta
Posted: Sep 1 2006, 07:06 PM

IDW Spartan #13 >.<

Member No.: 16,787

^yep...but my rank will be something like this
1.e4
2.e3 or e5
3.e7
4.e6