Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Creamy Soup

Views: 2,907  ·  Replies: 16 
> using the gears (please read), ..
ass
  Posted: Nov 11 2002, 10:29 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 81

when you play on manual, how do you use the gears?? a good explination is appreciated. thanx.
bunta_boi
Posted: Nov 11 2002, 12:24 PM

Billy Jean is not my lover ...

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 68

redline = shift up, brake/slow down = shift down
]{aya
Posted: Nov 13 2002, 07:54 PM

Old HOT PINK Schmuck

Member No.: 47

when presiing on the gas pedal ...your rpm's will go up ...until you get to the redline, then you release the gas pedal, then you press the clutch pedal, you shift, and your rpms will go down (but you are still gonna acellerate) ...do not EVER push your engine to the limit of the redline ...this can damage the engine parts very badly ...or simply blow it up (takumi, 2nd stage, episode 6 sad.gif )
Indecisive
Posted: Nov 13 2002, 11:21 PM

the deranged one

Member No.: 34

usually when you're shifting you match your revs and your speed. and also when you're downshifting..you have to be goign slow enough to downshift...

if you're going 100 and downshift to 2nd gear then your revs will shoot up (like red lining which is bad) and then your car will slow down significantly almost like slamming on your brakes and it's easy to lose control. so you have to rev and speed match when you downshift also.
PieceofSHITVIC
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 12:46 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 88

It's what happens when you have a PIECE OF SHIT HONDA that you TRY to mod.
All show
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 01:54 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 87

umm, how stupid can somebody be? Shifting a car is comon sense for f**king sakes, if you need explanation, you shouldn't be in any car

<by karasac: lets keep the language clean>

]{aya
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 02:15 PM

Old HOT PINK Schmuck

QUOTE (PieceofSHITVIC @ Nov 18 2002, 12:46 PM)
It's what happens when you have a PIECE OF SHIT HONDA that you TRY to mod.

you seem to have trouble whit japenese cars ...cuz you only see whats in the surface ...you cant imagine yourself whats abt cars ...you should quit this forum cuz you dont know shit abt the vtec and is potencial ...so
PieceofSHITVIC
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 02:40 PM

Shmuck

I'm referring to the RPMs, dumbf**k rice lover. Why the f**k did your parents both screwing to end up with your sorry ass?

<by karasac: notice how i keep editing ur posts?>

]{aya
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 02:48 PM

Old HOT PINK Schmuck

OK now that does it, u come here talking big shit whit your ugly camaro and all that, saying everyone here is a rice lover JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH DANM I DONT LOVE RICE OK ???????? now get loss youre just a quartermiler that doesnt know whats the real purpose of putting a bigger exhaust on your car damn ..."wow i race 1/4 miles ...im a god "! "oh wait im not im just a stoopid lil brat going straght whit an old american shit " ..."man i have skills in racing, i know how to shift ..." tssssssss man just STFU go get a life
Inabj2
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 02:54 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 67

Im sorry to say Kaya, but a stock Z28 camaro, would own a Civic Si, pretty much in anytype of racing.
]{aya
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 03:00 PM

Old HOT PINK Schmuck

i know this ! ...we all know this ...by why is that guy trying to prove he is better eh ? ...but can we compare a civic si and a camaro ? ...its like comparing an elephant whit a dog ...i mean I personnaly dont like the camaro cuz i dont like the : Bigger is Better...i rather like a smaller japenese car (not a civic) whit a 4cylinder than a big 6 or 8 cylinder...reffering to pollution
PieceofSHITVIC
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 03:08 PM

Shmuck

Ok. Wanna go on an auto cross track? I'd love to whip your ass there.
]{aya
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 04:15 PM

Old HOT PINK Schmuck

i would sure love to see youre heavy chevy crashing into a wall after the first turn cool.gif
Inabj2
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 04:43 PM

IDW Jr. Member

QUOTE (]{aya @ Nov 18 2002, 04:15 PM)
i would sure love to see youre heavy chevy crashing into a wall after the first turn cool.gif

Thats quite an ignorant remark you make kaya, Chevy has improve its handling dramatically in last few years, The car is a little loose on the rear, but has no understeering problems seen in the civic. In a mountain pass race the camaro would kill the civic si. The Honda Civic Si is a very light and nimble car, but the Camaro Z28 the has a better grip. IM talking about 1999-2002 models off course.

Btw Chevy's corvette Z06 is one of the best handling cars in the world that is comparable to porsche, and superior to many other super cars, Honda has no such thing, NSX can not compete with the z06 in any shape, way or form the corvette is simply superior.

]{aya
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 04:50 PM

Old HOT PINK Schmuck

you may by right i didnt "study" american cars, american cars were always, and are still, heavier than other car,s but even if it has a good handling, if you dont shift the weight right, any car will flip out of the track, depending on speed of course

Inabj2
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 05:00 PM

IDW Jr. Member

QUOTE (]{aya @ Nov 18 2002, 04:50 PM)
you may by right i didnt "study" american cars, american cars were always, and are still, heavier than other car,s but even if it has a good handling, if you dont shift the weight right, any car will flip out of the track, depending on speed of course

You realize that you dont need to "shift the weight" if you are not drifting right?

The manager said shifting the weight, in the anime, but it was a bad translation possibly and it only reffer to drifting. However no you would not flip, the camaro is a very stable car, what would happen if you entered in any course to fast, is youd spin out. You certainly would not flip. Actually due to its short and stubby body style and its FWD drive train, the Honda Civic is considerably more prone to flipping than a enlogate RWD car like the camaro would ever be.

You should study american cars instead of being biased against them You will see that american car manufactures have developed some amazing works of engineering that are beatiful in their own right. I myself love imports, and domestic I am not biased against any car simply becuase its from one side of the pacific.

If you really did your research on american cars youd find that some of them are very amazing and actually superior to some cars that you currently adore. You are not a real car enthusiast if you have a bias that is based on lack of knowledge.
]{aya
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 05:28 PM

Old HOT PINK Schmuck

no, weight shifting is a real technique, lol ...you may be right, i should study the corvette more, i was told is suspension is amazing ...