Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing (Wangan Midnight OST) Side by side

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

6 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 24,498  ·  Replies: 140 
> --Sacramento/Davis-- ID5, any players in the valley post here.
AXEL*
Posted: Nov 22 2010, 08:20 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,261

QUOTE (DUCSKY88 @ 3 hours, 39 minutes ago)
A tourney? What is this?

it was all posted in old thread until it was nuked by trolls. dec 11th at sunnyvale golfland
Themac
  Posted: Nov 26 2010, 11:53 PM

Team Usagi

Member No.: 35,619

Had a good night making some ta runs at mu with virus.
DUCSKY88
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 12:04 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 36,644

Isn't it a holiday week, why are people playing?
Themac
  Posted: Nov 27 2010, 06:54 PM

Team Usagi

Yea we played. And was fun learning some good techniques for nagao.
azn988
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 07:44 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 36,654

Duc and us take our time to relax and enjoy theholiday. You bros need to chill too. Its not like playing a lot will help a lot more since some skills are born with. Just enjoy the holiday people.
DUCSKY88
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 07:47 PM

IDW Senior Member

Yo azn, have you try the new nascar game or GT on the console. Its awesome!

Anybody here play those game? We also fast with that game as well.

This post has been edited by DUCSKY88 on Nov 27 2010, 08:34 PM
Whiteboywilly
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 08:09 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 35,984

QUOTE (DUCSKY88 @ 22 minutes, 3 seconds ago)
Yo duc, have you try the new nascar game or GT on the console. Its awesome!

Talking to yourself? Or are you the same person making multiple accounts. Yea I think so.
DUCSKY88
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 08:35 PM

IDW Senior Member

if you read it carefully, it was a typo idiot
white boy should have read it carefully before attacking others and I was chatting with my friend not you so stay out of here
azn988
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 08:39 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (DUCSKY88 @ 51 minutes, 51 seconds ago)
Yo azn, have you try the new nascar game or GT on the console. Its awesome!

Nope. Haven't try any of it since been busy shopping all weekend long. Haven't even touch my xbox for some week now.
Duc, don't worry about whiteboy.
Some people like him are just gay and have nothing better to do than getting into our chats. laugh.gif
DUCSKY88
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 08:42 PM

IDW Senior Member

Yeah, lol, you right bro. wink2.gif
That probably why he so weak at racing games and try to talk a lot about it here so others can think his good. Man, too bad I can beat him at it so he starting crying and know he shouldn't even be talking a lot when he is not that good.

This post has been edited by DUCSKY88 on Nov 27 2010, 08:51 PM
azn988
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 08:45 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (DUCSKY88 @ 3 minutes, 50 seconds ago)
Yeah, lol, you right bro.
That probably why he so weak at racing games and try to talk a lot about it here so others can think his good. Man, too bad I can beat him at it so I can so he shouldn't even be talking a lot when he is not that good.

You beat hm easily for sure. I don't even know why short white boy is getting up into our business. mad.gif Trolls like him who doesn't even play the game shouldn't be talking like that. cool.gif
BTW, gotta go study, see ya duc.
If that white boy keep causing trouble here, let me know rite.
DUCSKY88
  Posted: Nov 27 2010, 08:52 PM

IDW Senior Member

rite, later azn.I just file a report on him for trolling and interferring with our chats. Next time he know better.

This post has been edited by DUCSKY88 on Nov 27 2010, 08:52 PM
driftking555
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 09:03 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 36,571

So what happen to the other thread, is this a new or same one?
AXEL*
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 09:52 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (azn988 @ 1 hour, 13 minutes ago)
Nope. Haven't try any of it since been busy shopping all weekend long. Haven't even touch my xbox for some week now.
Duc, don't worry about whiteboy.
Some people like him are just gay and have nothing better to do than getting into our chats. laugh.gif

like you have done to many of us, i have just reported you for using very derogatory comments aimed at a poster in this thread.

and FYI, if you really need to chat, facebook or msn/aim may be a much more suitable outlet for you kids wink2.gif
DUCSKY88
  Posted: Nov 27 2010, 10:00 PM

IDW Senior Member

why are you causing trouble for az axel?
I already told you to stop causing trouble and now you doing it all over again.
That's it, if you want to start, I report you as well then.
We been nice to you enough but this is just out of control now.

This post has been edited by DUCSKY88 on Nov 27 2010, 10:01 PM
AXEL*
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 10:20 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (DUCSKY88 @ 19 minutes, 28 seconds ago)
why are you causing trouble for az axel?
I already told you to stop causing trouble and now you doing it all over again.
That's it, if you want to start, I report you as well then.
We been nice to you enough but this is just out of control now.

well, we never were causing any of you trouble. I and many others asked for proof of your times and then you called anyone who did a troll or wait for something else and engage in flame war. im truly surpised at the the fact that you did not read the post thoroughly as you would have seen that in no such way did i start any trouble. i simply reported you for saying someone was gay and a troll which i see as a derogatory statement dry.gif
-VIRUS-
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 10:26 PM

Team Kenagi 4 life/ Team Amaya

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 6,643

QUOTE (Whiteboywilly @ 2 hours, 16 minutes ago)
Talking to yourself? Or are you the same person making multiple accounts. Yea I think so.

sup willy how have u been?
DUCSKY88
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 10:26 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (AXEL* @ 6 minutes, 43 seconds ago)
well, we never were causing any of you trouble. I and many others asked for proof of your times and then you called anyone who did a troll or wait for something else and engage in flame war. im truly surpised at the the fact that you did not read the post thoroughly as you would have seen that in no such way did i start any trouble. i simply reported you for saying someone was gay and a troll which i see as a derogatory statement dry.gif

WTF? Our team were discussing and that whiteboywilly came in rudely and he is not even our friends and start with us. I seen him do it several times now already and its getting annoying so tell that guy if he is not here to play the game or chat with his friends then don't go around and starting things b/c it pissing me off.

And you, don't go sending around threaten letters because if we want to, we could report it but we didn't and we even talk to you about it. Not like you going around and reporting stuff and not even discussing. Also, our times are good so we don't need to show you dudes proves alrighty. As I say, play your game and we play ours. mad.gif
azn988
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 10:32 PM

IDW Senior Member

I still heated as well from all these people but I don't want to say anymore things.
ChrisZ
Posted: Nov 28 2010, 02:01 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 36,564

QUOTE (DUCSKY88 @ 3 hours, 34 minutes ago)
WTF? Our team were discussing and that whiteboywilly came in rudely and he is not even our friends and start with us. I seen him do it several times now already and its getting annoying so tell that guy if he is not here to play the game or chat with his friends then don't go around and starting things b/c it pissing me off.

And you, don't go sending around threaten letters because if we want to, we could report it but we didn't and we even talk to you about it. Not like you going around and reporting stuff and not even discussing. Also, our times are good so we don't need to show you dudes proves alrighty. As I say, play your game and we play ours. mad.gif

If you're so concerned about talking to only your friend in this thread, why don't you just send him a lovely PM? Since you're making a post in the public, there shouldn't be a reason for anyone to quote or post about it.
AXEL*
Posted: Nov 28 2010, 09:07 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (ChrisZ @ Today, 2:01 AM)
If you're so concerned about talking to only your friend in this thread, why don't you just send him a lovely PM? Since you're making a post in the public, there shouldn't be a reason for anyone to quote or post about it.

chris dont worry about it. they took everything out of context and its not a big deal anymore. cool.gif

no more bs drama no more, any problems should be dealt with privately like with a pm or face to face. no more poluting any threads with garbage bickering, proves how immature some can act facepalm.gif
Themac
  Posted: Nov 29 2010, 02:18 PM

Team Usagi

Azn and duck, this is a sac thread. And u guys are nobody's and noob players who nobody knows about. Please leave this thread, you're not wanted here.
colombianpride23
  Posted: Nov 29 2010, 03:02 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 36,422

@Themac - so are you ready for the tournament? I forget if you are going or not. laugh.gif
DUCSKY88
Posted: Nov 29 2010, 03:39 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (Themac @ 1 hour, 21 minutes ago)
Azn and duck, this is a sac thread. And u guys are nobody's and noob players who nobody knows about. Please leave this thread, you're not wanted here.

STFU you mr think you are that! I tired of hearing people like you saying so much crap when we here to chat about the game and like anybody. Man, if I see you I would BS you all the way so you won't be coming back,
mad.gif Man, so mad right now with those remarks of yours, maybe I be reporting you for harassment other players. And then ban you from here.

don't be opening your mouth next time unless you have nice to say instead of those craps you been putting out mr harassment like the other dude the other day did that as well.
azn988
Posted: Nov 29 2010, 03:45 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (Themac @ 1 hour, 27 minutes ago)

Tmac, don't be saying stuff like that b/c you be just pissing others off. We play and others see us so don't be acting like a AH in this forum.
I read one of your previous post and you been saying alot of DS as well so if I would you I would stay away.

What the hell is this crap you put out "ver. EXP is a lot easier and a lot faster than 1.1".

If you make another remark like that, we be attacking you next time and ban you from this forum for starting wars, you got that. Just cover your face from now on mr. . facepalm.gif

6 Pages  1 2 3 4 »