Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 12 unique listeners, playing Dave Mc Loud - Mikado

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,282  ·  Replies: 4 
> GitS Arise.
RalliKai
  Posted: Feb 12 2013, 09:14 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,607

I've been looking forward to a new GiTS since 2nd GiG ended. It's not a sequel but this still has my interest. I also like the new art direction there going with Motoko.

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfHdMgR7_HI )
MidnightViper88
Posted: Feb 14 2013, 08:19 PM

Ballistic heartbreak

Member No.: 1,034

Who cares if it's not a sequel? It's a fucking prequel! An origins story about the members of Section 9 before Section 9 even existed. I think that's a pretty cool storyline to explore, whether it's in continuity of SAC or the movies or just itself.

I'm excited for it!
Takumi Fugiwara
Posted: Feb 16 2013, 06:11 AM

Im obessed with tigers (no really i am)

Member No.: 13,147

Awesome, i wished they kept the same character styling of SAC though, but all in all im pretty excited theres a new GiTS coming soon
jbeavis100
Posted: Feb 16 2013, 03:26 PM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,847

I've been dying for anything Gits for so long. So many awesome animes getting new content! Sailor Moon, GITS, Initial D... It seems 2012 and 2013 are the years of revival!
RalliKai
  Posted: May 18 2013, 06:41 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 3,607

Two recent trailers.

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ezZoUYWRl4&feature=player_embedded )

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rsiGrMiBYY&feature=player_embedded )

If anyone can help translate what's being said in the second video, that'd be great.