Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - cafe ROZA--for Johnny & Mary--

Important Rules
NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 4,076  ·  Replies: 27 
> L.O.S OVER
C72
  Posted: Feb 29 2004, 05:28 PM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,235

I've beaten legend of streets mode on Ver.2 and haven't beaten Tak (Takumi) on the Final level and Bunta. Is that it or is there another special Boss (Yuuichi). Cause i'm about half way done with bunta challenge do you get to race anyone special after that or is the game about over. Cause if it is this sucks I wan't ver 3 now. By the way does anyone know when it's coming to the East Coast (North Carolina). whistling.gif
Kev
Posted: Feb 29 2004, 05:33 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 571

Pff, LotS is nothing. Youre only HALF done Bunta challange which is nothing since bunta challange gets increasingly hard in the 25 stars, and the fun of initial d is battling humans, which i bet you havnt done.
Steve
Posted: Feb 29 2004, 05:41 PM

IDW Saiyan

Member No.: 1,205

Yeah, it gets really hard.
Masa
Posted: Feb 29 2004, 06:13 PM

my gf is faster than your gf

Member No.: 819

QUOTE (C72 @ Feb 29 2004, 05:26 PM)
I've beaten legend of streets mode on Ver.2 and haven't beaten Tak (Takumi) (Takumi) on the Final level and Bunta. Is that it or is there another special Boss (Yuuichi) (Yuuichi). Cause i'm about half way done with bunta challenge do you get to race anyone special after that or is the game about over. Cause if it is this sucks I wan't ver 3 now. By the way does anyone know when it's coming to the East Coast (North Carolina). whistling.gif

you havent beaten the game until you have beaten 30 star bunta on akina. which is impossible, so nobody has beaten the game yet.
KeNgai_rcrZero
Posted: Feb 29 2004, 09:21 PM

Reigning and Defending

Member No.: 625

QUOTE (Masa @ Feb 29 2004, 06:11 PM)
I've beaten legend of streets mode on Ver.2 and haven't beaten Tak (Takumi) (Takumi) (Takumi) on the Final level and Bunta. Is that it or is there another special Boss (Yuuichi) (Yuuichi) (Yuuichi). Cause i'm about half way done with bunta challenge do you get to race anyone special after that or is the game about over. Cause if it is this sucks I wan't ver 3 now. By the way does anyone know when it's coming to the East Coast (North Carolina). whistling.gif

you havent beaten the game until you have beaten 30 star bunta on akina. which is impossible, so nobody has beaten the game yet.

I'm still waiting for that day....any minute now someone will beat him, I know they will.... whistling.gif *looks at watch*
Benji
Posted: Mar 1 2004, 12:02 AM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 891

Yes, that will be me in Ver. 3. Ima start tomorrow and play each tuesday till he has been thouroughly beaten down, I figure...
V0|t
Posted: Mar 1 2004, 09:46 AM

Akagi's White Comet

Member No.: 877

I've beaten legend of streets mode on Ver.2 and haven't beaten Tak (Takumi) (Takumi) on the Final level and Bunta. Is that it or is there another special Boss (Yuuichi) (Yuuichi).

Ok first off Bunta is the ultimate racer..beat him anywhere on Bunta challenge and your damn good at the area,secondYuuichi(i know that i not the way to spell him name but right now i'm mad at this noob..!) DOESN'T RACE NEVER DID NEVER WILL he was bunta's best friend WHEN bunta was racing its amazing he knows ANYTHING at all....he just owns that Gas station so yea....
C72
  Posted: Mar 1 2004, 12:03 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 1,235

KRAZFD
Pff, LotS is nothing. Youre only HALF done Bunta challange which is nothing since bunta challange gets increasingly hard in the 25 stars, and the fun of initial d is battling humans, which i bet you havnt done.

Although I am only half way done with Bunta Challenge I find it very easy. It's not hard at all I only get to play the game maybe once a week and that's it. So i'm trying to make steady progress without spending all my money. I'm sure I could have already beat the game if you gave me the right amount of money to be there all day. Hardly anyone comes to the arcade over here. If anyone does their just a bunch of noobs or people who are alright but no challenge. Besides me and like 2 other guys I know there isn't much competition at my arcade so I only get to challenge humans when they haven't seen me play before. It sucks being considered good cause no one wants to race you then. sad.gif
LAN EVO IV
Posted: Mar 1 2004, 12:24 PM

it's not the heat, it's the humidity.

Member No.: 1,269

QUOTE (C72 @ Mar 1 2004, 02:01 PM)
the fun of initial d is battling humans

grin2.gif I agree the LoS isn't as important, i only play until i reach full tune, once full tune its much more fun joining local tourney's and just challenge other people, and the occational beating of a fisher laugh.gif
R-icoche-T
Posted: Mar 1 2004, 07:09 PM

RCubed Designs

Member No.: 907

Lots is important is you like to race iro reverse. O.o
Kev
Posted: Mar 2 2004, 03:01 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (C72 @ Mar 1 2004, 01:01 PM)
KRAZFD

Although I am only half way done with Bunta Challenge I find it very easy. It's not hard at all I only get to play the game maybe once a week and that's it. So i'm trying to make steady progress without spending all my money. I'm sure I could have already beat the game if you gave me the right amount of money to be there all day. Hardly anyone comes to the arcade over here. If anyone does their just a bunch of noobs or people who are alright but no challenge. Besides me and like 2 other guys I know there isn't much competition at my arcade so I only get to challenge humans when they haven't seen me play before. It sucks being considered good cause no one wants to race you then. sad.gif

Just to tell you about it, there is a quote function so you dont have to copy and paste and then bold what i say.

Anyways, i only go once in 2-4 months, and even I (yes ME) can beat Bunta, but that doesnt mean hes easy. Ive been able to beat bunta up to lvl 15 Akagi, 5 akina, 5 happo, and 13 on iro in my FD (keep in mind i only spent about 50 bucks on ver 2). that doesnt mean its really easy for me. I played lvl 26 bunta on iro and damn he kicked my ass good.

Once you get to the last 5 stars, he gets F**kin hard. Just keep playing. Besides, if you think your so good and no one wants to battle you, battle me. Im almost done my race with kengai anyways.
sideways
Posted: Mar 2 2004, 09:25 PM

We're the People's Front of Judea!

Member No.: 1,355

Its as simple as this: Its impossible for any car to beat bunta to lvl 30 on al courses. The cars all have their drawbacks while bunta... really has none. Even if u use the GC8V, it will never preform as good as he will on all ourses becuase hey..hes bunta. Anyone who -says- they have beaten him lvl 30 on all courses well, ill want to see it cuz thats setting game records on all courses.. not to mention the game makers them self pretty much say its impossible, ill see if i can find a link to where i got that info
Kev
Posted: Mar 2 2004, 09:29 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (sidewaysgts @ Mar 2 2004, 10:23 PM)
Its as simple as this: Its impossible for any car to beat bunta to lvl 30 on al courses. The cars all have their drawbacks while bunta... really has none. Even if u use the GC8V, it will never preform as good as he will on all ourses becuase hey..hes bunta. Anyone who -says- they have beaten him lvl 30 on all courses well, ill want to see it cuz thats setting game records on all courses.. not to mention the game makers them self pretty much say its impossible, ill see if i can find a link to where i got that info

Well actualyl thats impossible. No one has beaten Akina all the way to lvl 30 (i think its 27 or 28 now?) even in a capp, so anyone that says that is a liar.
sideways
Posted: Mar 2 2004, 10:49 PM

thats kinda what i said, that its not possible to beat him on all courses.. though i have heard of them beating him on akina up to lvl 30- ive never actually seen it.. ive never heard of a game where you couldnt beat something. The onyl reason a car cant beat him on all courses is well.. its oviously be WAY over powered
Masa
Posted: Mar 2 2004, 11:28 PM

nobody has even beaten lvl 28 bunta on akina. but 30 star bunta for akagi, iro, and happo with the dc2 isnt all that difficult(i havent done it yet, but i may try eventually)
Benji
Posted: Mar 3 2004, 01:33 AM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 891

Well, i went on a spree today and beat Bunta on akagi and Iro on level 30. I'm so proud, Bla bla bla. Did you believe that? I hope not. It aint impossible in Ver. 2, but it would be a sight to see.
[ Mizerok ]
Posted: Mar 3 2004, 08:50 AM

I Fabrikat w3rDs!!!

Member No.: 1,237

Yeah... I am sitting at 30, 27, 30, 29 myself... that guys a real pain in the ass.
V0|t
Posted: Mar 3 2004, 09:05 AM

Akagi's White Comet

Member No.: 877

I dun wanna beat bunta with the same car on all four courses.i use the king cars cuz yea,thats how i want to do it >_<.My Fc is sitting at 28,22,25,19.my Fd is sitting at 30,23,28,23(in the Type R).my Cappo is at 20,26,24,13.and my Evo 4 is at 24,21,30,25. i was using the Dc2 for awhile and i was 25 on all of them besides akina which was at 24,but i sold it cuz i was sick and tired of facing the same car over and over(I mean in human battles).
GC8VIP
Posted: Mar 3 2004, 12:58 PM

22B

Member No.: 973

L.O.S Aint over until you have beatne it three times in a row. End of story. (for me at least :-D)
Masa
Posted: Mar 3 2004, 05:19 PM

QUOTE (Ben @ Mar 3 2004, 01:31 AM)
Well, i went on a spree today and beat Bunta on akagi and Iro on level 30. I'm so proud, Bla bla bla. Did you believe that? I hope not. It aint impossible in Ver. 2, but it would be a sight to see.

it is possible given the times a dc2 can get and the times bunta runs. 2'16 on akagi isnt impossible with a dc2, in fact, there are a bunch of people in other area that have it.

This post has been edited by Masa on Mar 3 2004, 05:20 PM
Kev
Posted: Mar 3 2004, 05:35 PM

IDW Goldmember

Im pretty sure ben was referring to akina... akagi, happo and iro have been beaten.
KeNgai_rcrZero
Posted: Mar 3 2004, 07:05 PM

Reigning and Defending

Member No.: 625

Now, just how fast do you have to run on Akina in order to beat lvl 30? My 86 sits at 23, 22, 20, 25. I have to get at least a 2'53"6 to move on to the next level. That's pretty hard considering he catches up all the damn time! I haven't tried it in my capp, don't really want to waste all that money.
Masa
Posted: Mar 3 2004, 07:40 PM

QUOTE (Kengai_rcrZero @ Mar 3 2004, 07:03 PM)
Now, just how fast do you have to run on Akina in order to beat lvl 30? My 86 sits at 23, 22, 20, 25. I have to get at least a 2'53"6 to move on to the next level. That's pretty hard considering he catches up all the damn time! I haven't tried it in my capp, don't really want to waste all that money.

considering the world record is 2'44 im guessing he does a 2'43 at least? maybe 2'42.
darthchilli
Posted: Mar 4 2004, 03:56 PM

hachi gogogo

Member No.: 1,362

No one can beat akina bunta..its a bug
Akagi..if u can drive 2:15 ur set (done)
iroha..2:37(done)
happou 2:18(done)
Only the DC2 can beat 3/4 bunta
in ver3
no one knos..my friend beat myogi and usui..it was F**king hard..i hear u need a 41 to beat bunta on tsuchizaka
im not sure about happuo..but its easy

sideways
Posted: Mar 4 2004, 05:41 PM

heh.. ive got videos of a FD doing 2:51

2 Pages  1 2