Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Overdrive Neurotransmitters

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,775  ·  Replies: 1 
> Help Needed, About initial d 4 and 5 helpout on cars
killerweapon
    Posted: Apr 16 2010, 11:17 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,389

Hey you guys out there.

I have recently been noticed about the games over in the initial d version 4 & 5, and i have found out that things really keep on being annoyed about my car being created and is using for about 3 years.

My RX-7 (FD3S6) actually been given out me some of the problems when i tried to play out on a time attack courses, since i have fully tuned and have completed the story mode.

the problems is that:

1. It has found out that my car did not have the actual enough power to complete a course when it was being run on the uphill or even at the 'Expert' course,

2. When i played on the events at islandwide challenge, it seems that when after my car entered the challenge, it was lagging behind by the best first timing by alots of minutes. Hence i loose out the challenge.

ok here is my question, would it be possible that to advise me on any tips on my car, probally on the focus on the [U] recommended specs and ways to win a challenge??

thank you alots

love always
jeffrey...
kyochan19792002
Posted: Apr 30 2010, 04:45 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,644

I am not too sure. Could it be the game machine is broken (i.e. the pedals are mechanically not working, or not properly calibrated) sad.gif