Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Kokuhaku

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

54 Pages  « 51 52 53 54  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 694,351  ·  Replies: 1,348 
> Initial D Fifth Stage, Announced in 35th issue of Young Jump
s12drifter
Posted: May 24 2013, 08:52 PM

The Lulz Boat

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 23,696

QUOTE (fuji_tak @ May 20 2013, 09:21 AM)

end of the manga is coming fastly and all is planned for long time

I think a lot of people are missing "coming fastly" in other words the end is getting near and it will go on, it is not the end yet...

if that's even interpreted right. derp.gif
Perry
Posted: Jun 1 2013, 01:08 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

user posted image

YOUTUBE ( http://youtu.be/2t-4ro5eFnU )

The Official Site has updated their video in the front page. I thought it was about 15 & 16, but as expected, it wasn't. It was a promo video to tell people they (Perfect Choice) will be airing Episode 1 - 14 back-to-back starting June 14. That means Fifth Stage is officially over. There's no if's, it IS over. It'll be super stupid to promote Ep.1~14 if you are planning to have more episodes later. So if (and that's a BIG if) the 86 vs 86 downhill battle does get animated, it won't be in Fifth Stage. It'll either be a new season or a movie/OVA. I hope that clears up.

Another thing is, since they are now airing all 14 episodes back to back, there might be a slight chance that someone out there will cap them in one go, providing us with the 720p raws. It is very unlikely, but one can hope. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Perry on Jun 1 2013, 01:13 PM
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
kyonpalm
Posted: Jun 1 2013, 01:38 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (Perry @ 30 minutes, 40 seconds ago)
Another thing is, since they are now airing all 14 episodes back to back, there might be a slight chance that someone out there will cap them in one go, providing us with the 720p raws. It is very unlikely, but one can hope. smile.gif

That's the first thing that came to my mind when I read this. I seriously, SERIOUSLY hope someone can do this. This is the last chance.
Beals
Posted: Jun 3 2013, 04:21 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,634

ohh man, I joined this forum hoping that maybe the 15th episode hadn't been leaked yet. much to my dismay found it hasn't even been made. =( I guess that's what happens when something is BAF. Maybe I'll have to start watching DBZ again, I'm not a huge anime fans but I love the car scene and this brought me back. I watched the first couple stages on netflixes but they lose a lot of content in the english dub'd versions.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jun 3 2013, 06:30 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (Beals @ 2 hours, 8 minutes ago)
ohh man, I joined this forum hoping that maybe the 15th episode hadn't been leaked yet. much to my dismay found it hasn't even been made. =( I guess that's what happens when something is BAF. Maybe I'll have to start watching DBZ again, I'm not a huge anime fans but I love the car scene and this brought me back. I watched the first couple stages on netflixes but they lose a lot of content in the english dub'd versions.

It's not that it hasn't been made, it's that it won't. Fifth Stage ends at 14.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
sodasoda1
Posted: Jun 6 2013, 10:53 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 41,649

its going to take another good half a year to start something from making the anime for the down hill battle. and judging by the speed lets cross our fingers before next year's fall biggrin.gif
s12drifter
Posted: Jun 6 2013, 03:02 PM

The Lulz Boat

Member No.: 23,696

what a shitty way to end initial D...
Muxavier21
Posted: Jun 9 2013, 09:04 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 38,136

Maybe it will start on "Rebirth" Stage...
Just like in the Arcade Stage...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Ballist1x
Posted: Jun 9 2013, 01:46 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 41,628

I've turned to wangan midnight for a car fix...
Type R
Posted: Jun 10 2013, 05:22 PM

Laguna Blue S2000

Member No.: 5,628

Terrible way to end the season.
DreadAngel
Posted: Jun 11 2013, 07:13 AM

恐怖の天使

Member No.: 23,183

Reboot/Reanimate First Stage please =)
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Aug 28 2013, 01:16 PM

Patient Zero

Member No.: 37,947

So I've started rewatching Fifth Stage from the top in hopes that it would be better a second time through... It isn't, although I can safely say that I am enjoying the soundtrack a little bit more. And you know what I've noticed... Itsuki isn't butt ugly anymore, and Perry did an amazing job with the subtitles! Hopefully I can find some really good instances of quality for you guys. happy.gif
The Invoker
Posted: Aug 29 2013, 05:25 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 41,855

This really bothers me, sometimes the last episode of the season is my favorite episode. It makes you feel all somber that the chapter of the story is ending but at the end it makes you excited for all the adventures that are to come. I also love seeing that "See you soon..." at the end of a season. It's the little things that count
Ganso Fan
Posted: Sep 2 2013, 05:23 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 42,026

Is it just me or has Ryosuke gotten some work done on his face? laugh2.gif I mean he looks even more handsome and "pop idol" like. I guess being the son of the owner of a huge hospital has its perks eh? happy.gif
Perry
Posted: Sep 10 2013, 01:27 AM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

One of our forum user BurningRacer has created this 8-minute fan-made music video for Initial D Fifth Stage. This is probably how Battle Stage 3 looks like if they ever decided to make one officially.

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=HpNQuFt4za8 )

Thank you so much for letting me share this video on IDW, 狂锋烈灵 (BurningRacer)!!! Show your support by visiting him at http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=eurobeat or http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2583279844
BurningRacer
Posted: Sep 10 2013, 04:53 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 37,861

Thank you Perry and everybody here!!!

Love IDW!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
cbb
Posted: Sep 10 2013, 05:31 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 41,683

QUOTE (Perry @ 4 hours, 3 minutes ago)
One of our forum user BurningRacer has created this 8-minute fan-made music video for Initial D Fifth Stage. This is probably how Battle Stage 3 looks like if they ever decided to make one officially.

hxxp://youtube.com/watch?v=HpNQuFt4za8
Thank you so much for letting me share this video on IDW, 狂锋烈灵 (BurningRacer)!!! Show your support by visiting him at http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=eurobeat or http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2583279844

wow that makes fifth stage seem AMAZING
Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 10 2013, 07:02 AM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (Perry @ 5 hours, 34 minutes ago)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HpNQuFt4za8

Less Battle Stage 3, more another Battle Digest. wink2.gif

Loved the video though, good job!
ArcHuman123
Posted: Sep 13 2013, 11:51 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 40,517

Would like to see Shigeno make an Initial D 2 which showcases Project D going out of Kanto Region to compete with other mountain racers out in Japan. That will be awesome!
Perry
Posted: Sep 13 2013, 11:53 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

QUOTE (ArcHuman123 @ 1 minute, 30 seconds ago)
Would like to see Shigeno make an Initial D 2 which showcases Project D going out of Kanto Region to compete with other mountain racers out in Japan. That will be awesome!

That would have to be a spinoff then, because Project.D is over according to Ryosuke. sad.gif
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Sep 26 2013, 08:04 AM

Patient Zero

Member No.: 37,947

So then this new Fifth Stage banner thing is actually pretty cool! I really like it! Very creative and it links to all 14 episodes! happy.gif
Perry
Posted: Oct 13 2013, 02:15 AM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Thought I would check up on the Official Site of Fifth Stage (It's kind of a habit now that I check it once every other week...) And I found this...

http://www.perfectchoice-pr.com/initial-d/
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1275 x 914. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

It said Perfect Choice TV has finally came to an end and thanks to all their patronage for the support through the years. The channel is shut down! Surely when avex picked Perfect Choice TV for Fifth Stage's broadcast, they would know about this in advanced, right? Is this a hint to tell us that it's really nearing the end? With m.o.v.e's disbanding news earlier in the year and now this, they used a "dying" channel to air Fifth Stage, what does that tell us?

I mean, maybe I am reading too much into this, but I can't shake the feeling that they have planned this all along. One thing for sure now is that FINAL STAGE may or may not be PPV (Pay-Per-View) like Fifth Stage was. It could simply be a mini OVA like Extra Stage. OR they could just find another PPV HD channel, but I find that unlikely though. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
fuji_tak
Posted: Oct 13 2013, 08:41 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 17,374

QUOTE (Perry @ Sep 10 2013, 01:27 AM)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HpNQuFt4za8

someone could give us the list of SEb songs in the video please?
BOZZ
Posted: Oct 13 2013, 02:04 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

QUOTE (Perry @ Today, 6:15 AM)
Thought I would check up on the Official Site of Fifth Stage (It's kind of a habit now that I check it once every other week...) And I found this...

http://www.perfectchoice-pr.com/initial-d/
http://i3.minus.com/iTtpk2haoMvSw.png

It said Perfect Choice TV has finally came to an end and thanks to all their patronage for the support through the years. The channel is shut down! Surely when avex picked Perfect Choice TV for Fifth Stage's broadcast, they would know about this in advanced, right? Is this a hint to tell us that it's really nearing the end? With m.o.v.e's disbanding news earlier in the year and now this, they used a "dying" channel to air Fifth Stage, what does that tell us?

I mean, maybe I am reading too much into this, but I can't shake the feeling that they have planned this all along. One thing for sure now is that FINAL STAGE may or may not be PPV (Pay-Per-View) like Fifth Stage was. It could simply be a mini OVA like Extra Stage. OR they could just find another PPV HD channel, but I find that unlikely though. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I think you might over thinking things, who knows maybe Final Stage might be done in a film much like Third Stage.

@fuji_tak:

The description (about section) of the video lists the tracks used in the video, I have included them here anyhow...

##. Title - Artist
01. Hyper Crazy Night - Saetta Kid
02. Go Beat Gun - Mike Snap
03. Jump In The Fire - Mike Snap
04. Supercar - Mike Snap
05. Mr Heartbreak - Robbie Boy
06. One And One - Rosemary
07. Merry Go Round - Rosemary
08. Take This Fire - Mike Snap
09. Sky High - Norm Schiavone

This post has been edited by BOZZ on Oct 13 2013, 02:06 PM
Nomake Wan
Posted: Oct 13 2013, 05:27 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (BOZZ @ 3 hours, 22 minutes ago)
I think you might over thinking things, who knows maybe Final Stage might be done in a film much like Third Stage.

For the (hopefully) last time...

Final Stage is not the new movie. The new movie is completely separate from Final Stage. They are two completely different things. Therefore, no, Final Stage is not a film. There is a new film, but it is not Final Stage.

54 Pages  « 51 52 53 54