Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Ace Warrior - 24 Hours A Day With You

Important Rules
This subforum has been marked as inactive.
For discussion on Wangan Midnight, please visit our sister site at wmexpressway.net.

user posted imageAll competitions are based on a honor system, lying about your lap times could earn you an actual warning. Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums. Any inflammatory comments, flaming and flame baiting will not be tolerated. Violators will be issued an actual warning. These forums are for friendly competitions.

Special Link(s): Wangan Midnight Expressway Forums (Sister Site)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

142 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 112,184  ·  Replies: 3,532 
> GTA Wangan Players Thread, Post in here, GTA people!
Pimpsta
  Posted: May 7 2007, 05:14 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,798

Actually he's as good as Nick, just he isn't as good as Nick on Hakone. If it was NBL CCW or NBL CC, King would win unless he screws up.
I'm not sure about the C1 courses, but he has a good chance of winning if it was NBL CCW or CC.
Even Nick admited it to him.
Stargate
Posted: May 7 2007, 05:18 PM

Night Life @ Roppongi ★Gate

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 24,315

Well none the less he talks some stupid nonsense. This is what I know. I just never bothered saying anything to him about it cause it'd do no good. That time he said that stuff about Miyo and myself cause of the speical cars(ON ONE BLOODY COURSE) that was like uncalled for and retarded noob speak.

He's just bitter cause Miyo is some guy he rarely sees and because iam a guy who JUST STARTED playing this series after a long hiatus from racing games and i've become a top teir shoppers player. Sure i'd get smoked by Xeo but this guy has had many years of Wangan experience behind him and plays in a high level environment all the time. Atleast I know i'd be smoked by him and his crew but i'd still race them. Where as King just talks shit and never races anyone but you guys.
But since your one of his "boys" I'll assume you'll never understand what iam getting at.

EDIT
And was once heard to remark to Cole (Iketani)(That guy with the Devil Z car)
I already got my high score so I don't need to do TA anymore

This post has been edited by Stargate on May 7 2007, 05:23 PM
Pimpsta
  Posted: May 7 2007, 05:27 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (Stargate @ Today at 5:18 PM)
Well none the less he talks some stupid nonsense. This is what I know. I just never bothered saying anything to him about it cause it'd do no good. That time he said that stuff about Miyo and myself cause of the speical cars(ON ONE BLOODY COURSE) that was like uncalled for and retarded noob speak.

He's just bitter cause Miyo is some guy he rarely sees and because iam a guy who JUST STARTED playing this series after a long hiatus from racing games and i've become a top teir shoppers player. Sure i'd get smoked by Xeo but this guy has had many years of Wangan experience behind him and plays in a high level environment all the time. Atleast I know i'd be smoked by him and his crew but i'd still race them. Where as King just talks shit and never races anyone but you guys.
But since your one of his "boys" I'll assume you'll never understand what iam getting at.

Actually, I agree what you just said. I am one of his boys, but I understand what you're getting at. If he really wanted to beat your TA, he should try special car instead of talking smack about how you guys got to the top using a special car. Also, when you said "King just talks shit and never races anyone but you guys."
Are you saying that I suck :S.
Stargate
Posted: May 7 2007, 05:30 PM

Iam only saying he races the regular afternoon weekday dwellers. Not saying you suck. I don't even know who you are. Iam not saying he should use the speical car. God knows Leo doesn't but if he did he'd be at 4:33 by now. But if he doesn't KNOW anything about Wangan IR holder and the cars they use then he should say those kind of idoitic statements.
Pimpsta
  Posted: May 7 2007, 05:35 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (Stargate @ Today at 5:30 PM)
Iam only saying he races the regular afternoon weekday dwellers. Not saying you suck. I don't even know who you are. Iam not saying he should use the speical car. God knows Leo doesn't but if he did he'd be at 4:33 by now. But if he doesn't KNOW anything about Wangan IR holder and the cars they use then he should say those kind of idoitic statements.

Yeah, I agree with what you just said. I guess he's just jealous that you and miyo are better then him in TA.
Stargate
Posted: May 7 2007, 05:37 PM

By the way last time i raced king and one of his indian friends the best way for them to defeat me was C1 Outbound and at the beginning they sandwhiched me into a truck.

EDIT
APEX can you just rename this thread "Shoppers world Wangan players" or "GTA Players' something like that?

This post has been edited by Stargate on May 7 2007, 05:39 PM
Pimpsta
  Posted: May 7 2007, 05:42 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (Stargate @ Today at 5:37 PM)
By the way last time i raced king and one of his indian friends the best way for them to defeat me was C1 Outbound and at the beginning they sandwhiched me into a truck.

EDIT
APEX can you just rename this thread "Shoppers world Wangan players" or "GTA Players' something like that?

Done, since I usually race at Shoppers. Anyways, it isn't like King to do something like that. Even to Nick, he doesn't do it.
Stargate
Posted: May 7 2007, 05:44 PM

It wasn't just him it was him and some other indian guy. That usually plays ID.
Anyways which one are you? that kid with the MAGIC card ? or the other one uhmm shoot whats the card name "TRAY"???
Pimpsta
  Posted: May 7 2007, 05:48 PM

IDW Expert Member

Uh, nope. I'm T, I think I raced you last saturday. You killed me on the second race :/
Stargate
Posted: May 7 2007, 05:51 PM

Saturday... OH THE ASIAN guy.. Yeah the reason why I lost that first Race was cause my low gears 2-4 stopped working. I HAVE NO IDEA why. Why are you saying Nick and King are above you? LOL thats absurd you seem compotent enough to beat those guys. Atleast race equally with them. I know you, your there every saturday with that other asian kid alex or something.. With that RX8 right.
Pimpsta
  Posted: May 7 2007, 06:03 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (Stargate @ Today at 5:51 PM)
Saturday... OH THE ASIAN guy.. Yeah the reason why I lost that first Race was cause my low gears 2-4 stopped working. I HAVE NO IDEA why. Why are you saying Nick and King are above you? LOL thats absurd you seem compotent enough to beat those guys. Atleast race equally with them. I know you, your there every saturday with that other asian kid alex or something.. With that RX8 right.

Hahah, yeah.
Usually i'm there on saturdays, I thought you crashed on the first race.
I have beaten both of them, I can beat Nick and King in NBL CCW and NBL CC. If it was the C1's or Hakone, they'll own me badly.
Yeah, the kids name is Kevin. He started like 2 weeks ago I think, he usually invites me to go with him since he wants to practice since he crashes a lot. I go with him to help him and so I can kill time before I hangout with other people smile.gif
Stargate
Posted: May 7 2007, 06:07 PM

Nah I didnt crash my low gears just stopped working. When I shifted down it just super over reved and lost speed so i was going from 3>>>5.

I think part of the reason is you need to get rid of that R34 and get a R32.. The R34 much like in ID well the first two versions anyways is a poor poor poor car. If you like GTR's get the 32. You'll find your stuff improving greatly after its tuned up.

I tried someones 815 R34 and it was like garbage i hated it.

Just out of curiousity is there any other shoppers people besides me and holden and you? Is Chan here? maybe Leo? or even Nick?

This post has been edited by Stargate on May 7 2007, 06:08 PM
Möbius
Posted: May 7 2007, 06:10 PM

IDW Top Poster

Member No.: 3,524

QUOTE (Stargate @ Today at 10:07 PM)
Nah I didnt crash my low gears just stopped working. When I shifted down it just super over reved and lost speed so i was going from 3>>>5.

I think part of the reason is you need to get rid of that R34 and get a R32.. The R34 much like in ID well the first two versions anyways is a poor poor poor car. If you like GTR's get the 32. You'll find your stuff improving greatly after its tuned up.

Just out of curiousity is there any other shoppers people besides me and holden and you? Is Chan here? maybe Leo? or even Nick?

So far it looks to be the 2 of you.

And Xeo pops in from time to time.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Pimpsta
  Posted: May 7 2007, 06:15 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (Stargate @ Today at 6:07 PM)

I'm not sure about LEO, but I know Nick isn't here, i'm also not sure about Chan either.
Yeah, most people told me to get a R32. But no one is willing to let me use a discarded R32.
Möbius
Posted: May 7 2007, 06:15 PM

IDW Top Poster

QUOTE (Pimpsta @ Today at 10:15 PM)
I'm not sure about LEO, but I know Nick isn't here, i'm also not sure about Chan either.
Yeah, most people told me to get a R32. But no one is willing to let me use a discarded R32.

Just let the other guys know about the forum? wink2.gif
Stargate
Posted: May 7 2007, 06:16 PM

Ahhhh If I get one I'll pass it to you. There isn't any R32 drivers in shoppers afternoon dwellers as i know. Infact the only person i know that goes there regularly that has one is Chan. Maybe I can ask him next week. Last week he gave me his Porsche 911 so who knows.

Anyways why not pass the word to Nick?
Pimpsta
  Posted: May 7 2007, 06:23 PM

IDW Expert Member

Sure, i'll tell him in the morning. Not sure about King since you and King will probably end up fighting most of the time.
Stargate
Posted: May 7 2007, 06:25 PM

I won't because well I have my reasons. Also I ignore his stupid comments in the arcade as much as i'd like to tell him whats what. But those days are long since gone. Learned my lessons from the ID days you can't win them all. Ofcourse if he apologized that'd also be good.

This post has been edited by Stargate on May 7 2007, 06:25 PM
Möbius
Posted: May 7 2007, 06:26 PM

IDW Top Poster

Anyone can join, the more the better. Just keep it clean in here. wink2.gif
Pimpsta
  Posted: May 7 2007, 06:26 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (Stargate @ Today at 6:25 PM)
I won't because well I have my reasons. Also I ignore his stupid comments in the arcade as much as i'd like to tell him whats what. But those days are long since gone. Learned my lessons from the ID days you can't win them all. Ofcourse if he apologized that'd also be good.

True, I guess i'll tell him too.
Are you coming there next saturday?
Stargate
Posted: May 7 2007, 06:29 PM

I might..But if I do it'll only be for like an hour or so since i've got get to BMO field for the Toronto FC game at 3:30 so I would be there at like 12 or 12:30. Instead of my usual 3-4 PM showing up times. Will be there on friday evening MAYBE afternoon as usual.
Pimpsta
  Posted: May 7 2007, 06:34 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (Stargate @ Today at 6:29 PM)
I might..But if I do it'll only be for like an hour or so since i've got get to BMO field for the Toronto FC game at 3:30 so I would be there at like 12 or 12:30. Instead of my usual 3-4 PM showing up times. Will be there on friday evening MAYBE afternoon as usual.

Ah, then I guess I might see you on friday.
Stargate
Posted: May 7 2007, 06:36 PM

I have a discarded FD and GDB if your interested in trying a diff car just so you know. But yeah when I used to forum hop a lot for ID Brampton had a HUGE community as I recall was one of the more busy threads was it not Apex? lets get a Wangan Brampton thing going here so tell those dudes.
Pimpsta
  Posted: May 7 2007, 06:40 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (Stargate @ Today at 6:36 PM)
I have a discarded FD and GDB if your interested in trying a diff car just so you know. But yeah when I used to forum hop a lot for ID Brampton had a HUGE community as I recall was one of the more busy threads was it not Apex? lets get a Wangan Brampton thing going here so tell those dudes.

Mmh, I tried a GDB already and didn't really like it.
Yeah, I will. I'll tell most of the people I know that play Wangan join.
Stargate
Posted: May 7 2007, 06:42 PM

Honestly i thought they would've just done it on their own thats how it used to be back in the days. Just on a side note theres really no where else in the 905 to play Wangan? Whatever happened to Woodbine or Erin Mills????!?!?! or that Captains snooker place?? Funland doesn't have WMMT2?

142 Pages  1 2 3 4 »