Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - cafe ROZA--for Johnny & Mary--

Views: 3,081  ·  Replies: 12 
> How do you make a lot of DP points?
k0oanz
  Posted: Feb 1 2011, 02:23 PM

IDW Special Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,392

I've been playing poker for an hour or so, and I've only managed to get around 2,000 DP points. Is there a faster way to get DP points? Or is this how everyone got 2,000,000+ DP points blink.gif That would take forever!

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Feb 2 2011, 12:49 AM
bROCKoLEE
Posted: Feb 2 2011, 01:49 AM

whut?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 6,453

If memory serves me right. I seem to remember there being a bug exploit somewhere within the poker game. I don't know the details myself though, since i never bothered with it lol
Nomake Wan
Posted: Feb 2 2011, 02:10 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

Buy the credit cards. Get an auto-collect for interest. It's not fast but it means you'll make money by doing absolutely nothing.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
k0oanz
  Posted: Feb 2 2011, 06:48 AM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 4 hours, 37 minutes ago)
Buy the credit cards. Get an auto-collect for interest. It's not fast but it means you'll make money by doing absolutely nothing.

What do credit cards do? blink.gif It says there's a fee. So, does that mean I can only use it if I pay the fee each time? Sorry I don't know all of this stuff. Someone should make a guide on it happy.gif

Interest Rate 1% You get 20 DPs of interest.

Does this mean that I get 20 DPs per day? Right?

QUOTE (bROCKoLEE @ 4 hours, 58 minutes ago)
If memory serves me right. I seem to remember there being a bug exploit somewhere within the poker game. I don't know the details myself though, since i never bothered with it lol

Bug exploit? Does anyone know about this?

Edit: If I buy Auto Collect Interests will it turn it off or on first? Because being stupid I bought it twice already sad.gif I don't know which one is off or on.

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Feb 2 2011, 06:56 AM
Nomake Wan
Posted: Feb 2 2011, 07:02 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (k0oanz @ 14 minutes, 4 seconds ago)
What do credit cards do? blink.gif It says there's a fee. So, does that mean I can only use it if I pay the fee each time? Sorry I don't know all of this stuff. Someone should make a guide on it happy.gif

Does this mean that I get 20 DPs per day? Right?

Bug exploit? Does anyone know about this?

Edit: If I buy Auto Collect Interests will it turn it off or on first? Because being stupid I bought it twice already sad.gif I don't know which one is off or on.

The credit cards give you additional interest. I never actually use the credit cards to buy anything, I always buy stuff with money on-hand. But yes, if you purchase something with the credit card, then you pay the fee.

Interest is calculated monthly, if I recall correctly. It's not daily.

Asking about an exploit on the forum the game is on? awesome.gif

If you buy Auto Collect Interest, turn it on. Once it's on it cannot be turned off or removed. That's how you know it's on.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
k0oanz
  Posted: Feb 2 2011, 07:18 AM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 16 minutes, 19 seconds ago)
The credit cards give you additional interest. I never actually use the credit cards to buy anything, I always buy stuff with money on-hand. But yes, if you purchase something with the credit card, then you pay the fee.

Interest is calculated monthly, if I recall correctly. It's not daily.

Asking about an exploit on the forum the game is on? awesome.gif

If you buy Auto Collect Interest, turn it on. Once it's on it cannot be turned off or removed. That's how you know it's on.

Ohh okay thanks happy.gif

Haha I don't really want know it. That's cheating anyways laugh.gif

But it gives you the option to turn it on or off. So, I bought it once and it says Auto Collect On, but it is like faded out or something and I thought I was suppose to click it. So, I buy it again, but then it says Collect Interest and I don't even know if that was what it said before I bought the item blink.gif So, I buy it a third time and stay with it because it says Auto Collect On. Am I right? When it says Auto Collect On does it mean it's on?

Ohh and for credit cards if I have an Interest Rate of 5% and I buy the Titanium Credit Card, will it go up to 8% since it says the Interest Boost is 3. Will it stay that way?

That sucks that it's Monthly sad.gif It'll take months and years to be rich...

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Feb 2 2011, 10:15 AM
Alex
Posted: Feb 2 2011, 09:52 AM

OG Member

Member No.: 111

Probably not. A lot of people started getting shocking amounts of DPs pretty quickly. Some are just that good, some found this glitch I know nothing about, and some just received large donations.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
k0oanz
  Posted: Feb 2 2011, 10:11 AM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Alex @ 18 minutes, 38 seconds ago)
Probably not. A lot of people started getting shocking amounts of DPs pretty quickly. Some are just that good, some found this glitch I know nothing about, and some just received large donations.

Ohh okay, thanks for telling me that happy.gif I hope I can make alot of DPs somehow.

If anyone knows how to get a lot DPs please tell me. I have a 9% Interest Rate, and am planning on increasing it to 10%. I have a Titanium Credit Card too, and Auto Collect is on. So, if anyone knows how to make millions of DPs in a month or so, or something of that sort please tell me. I really want to Bypass Flood Control and get a Custom Member Title.

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Feb 2 2011, 10:17 AM
Saint
Posted: Feb 2 2011, 10:49 AM

The 6th Blameless Shift

Member No.: 2,067

What? There's a glitch???

Now I feel stupid for playing so much poker and mini arcade games. pinch2.gif
Alex
Posted: Feb 2 2011, 11:04 AM

OG Member

Member No.: 111

This thread may or may not be the first time I hear of a glitch. It's been a while since anybody cared about their DPs so maybe I've just forgotten. I do want to play some poker though...
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
k0oanz
  Posted: Feb 2 2011, 11:28 AM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Saint @ 38 minutes, 56 seconds ago)
What? There's a glitch???

Now I feel stupid for playing so much poker and mini arcade games. pinch2.gif

Haha yeah I didn't know about it either. But I don't think I want to use it though because it's technically cheating. But it's going to take forever getting DPs! Interest is only per month sad.gif If it was like every week or something I would be okay with it. But every month!

QUOTE (Alex @ 24 minutes, 29 seconds ago)
This thread may or may not be the first time I hear of a glitch. It's been a while since anybody cared about their DPs so maybe I've just forgotten. I do want to play some poker though...

Well it's cool and fun that we have a system like this. Playing poker is addicting laugh.gif But I wish that there was some way to get a good hand everytime. Somebody has to know the secrets to poker.

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Feb 2 2011, 11:35 AM
Perry
Posted: Feb 2 2011, 11:36 AM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

I just sent you all my DPs, all 25909 of them. Hope you make some good use of it! And yes, interest only compound monthly. It used to be daily but it went out of hand. I had to do a "reset" so everyone started at 0 again because of that incident. As to how to make quick DPs? The best way is poker as it's way faster than the arcade.

I must say, you have ambitious goals. It's quite a feat to do that by yourself as I imagined that'd take months to do that without any help. There are some nice members here that are willing to give you a hand if you need some DPs, sort of like what I just did. awesome.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
k0oanz
  Posted: Feb 2 2011, 12:15 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Perry @ 39 minutes, 18 seconds ago)
I just sent you all my DPs, all 25909 of them. Hope you make some good use of it! And yes, interest only compound monthly. It used to be daily but it went out of hand. I had to do a "reset" so everyone started at 0 again because of that incident. As to how to make quick DPs? The best way is poker as it's way faster than the arcade.

I must say, you have ambitious goals. It's quite a feat to do that by yourself as I imagined that'd take months to do that without any help. There are some nice members here that are willing to give you a hand if you need some DPs, sort of like what I just did. awesome.gif

I got it smile.gif Thank you so much Perry! I really aprreciate it. Thanks again happy.gif

Maybe someone can help me make a guide for new members that want a lot of DPs quickly wink2.gif

Edit: Does anyone know what the maximum is for your interest rate? I have an interest rate of 10%, is that the highest it can go? I bought a titanium credit card and 6 Increase Interest Rate items from the store. Can I buy anything else that can increase my interest rate?

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Feb 2 2011, 10:35 PM