Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 10 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - singin' 4U

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

9 Pages  « 6 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 54,011  ·  Replies: 209 
> Super Eurobeat 221 (News in page 1!)
Todeshornisse
Posted: Jan 24 2013, 01:22 AM

SBK on Tour

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 11,698

Cannot wait listening to it myself.

But I'll have to wait until the weekend. ermm2.gif
pegasus
Posted: Jan 24 2013, 02:31 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,077

SEB 221 (320)

SPOILER

not my upload

smile.gif

This post has been edited by pegasus on Jan 24 2013, 02:35 AM
Lebon14
Posted: Jan 24 2013, 04:48 AM

🎧

Member No.: 18,005

@darkholme Oh f*. When it's stuck on Pending, you've got to try later. I had quite a bit of difficulty to get started too.

@pegasus You've been screenshoted by SCP btw.

This post has been edited by Lebon14 on Jan 24 2013, 04:49 AM
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Darkholme
Posted: Jan 24 2013, 05:54 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 38,228

QUOTE (nullsoon @ 6 minutes, 51 seconds ago)
Damn, HiNRG even made a hate song/album on us

Seriously? What's it called?

Lebon14: The album should be up on the FTP server now

This post has been edited by Darkholme on Jan 24 2013, 05:59 AM
nullsoon
Posted: Jan 24 2013, 06:11 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 26,745

QUOTE (Darkholme @ 16 minutes, 51 seconds ago)
Seriously? What's it called?

Lebon14: The album should be up on the FTP server now

Internet Killed the Eurobeat Star.

.. something like that, can't recall.

This post has been edited by nullsoon on Jan 24 2013, 06:12 AM
Shintaro
Posted: Jan 24 2013, 08:29 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 31,828

-I blame myself in contributing to the cause for the decline. I'll leave it at this. facepalm.gif

This post has been edited by Shintaro on Jan 24 2013, 08:41 AM
Todeshornisse
Posted: Jan 24 2013, 09:19 AM

SBK on Tour

Some discussion will never end. I just contributed to the Facebook post.

I said something like "make it available" outside Japan. Have the money and i want to buy but can't. whistling.gif

EDIT: Best is the screenshot. Usually this is one of the only place where to get this files. Not even big torrent sites usually have it. It's also a bad example in that way.

This post has been edited by Todeshornisse on Jan 24 2013, 09:20 AM
nullsoon
Posted: Jan 24 2013, 01:01 PM

IDW Senior Member

There's been always plenty of places to get new releases. Remember coolzi? remember certain tracker related to some kind of games?
Shintaro
Posted: Jan 24 2013, 02:16 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 31,828

QUOTE (nullsoon @ 1 hour, 12 minutes ago)
There's been always plenty of places to get new releases. Remember coolzi? remember certain tracker related to some kind of games?

-Coolzi retired from hosting music albums since people started taking his uploads and took credit for themselves. I left hosting as well due to pressures from hosting groups and insiders close to Avex themselves. The only places which are still offering new releases running are CIRZA's ftp (which is a clone of ChinaMGL's 163 file hosting database which shutdown in 2009 due hosting issues) and Jenka's collection torrents. Sharing is going to slowdown.
awdrifter
Posted: Jan 24 2013, 05:41 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 15,255

Thanks for sharing. smile.gif
nullsoon
Posted: Jan 24 2013, 05:44 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (Shintaro @ 3 hours, 27 minutes ago)
-Coolzi retired from hosting music albums since people started taking his uploads and took credit for themselves.  I left hosting as well due to pressures from hosting groups and insiders close to Avex themselves.  The only places which are still offering new releases running are CIRZA's ftp (which is a clone of ChinaMGL's 163 file hosting database which shutdown in 2009 due hosting issues) and Jenka's collection torrents.  Sharing is going to slowdown.

whatever the source man, the fact is that there's ALWAYS been multiple sources for getting the newest releases.

Also, struggling to get the credit for being the one who ripped some cd and shared it online it's freaking retarded, specially being them CDs that are relativelly easy to obtain (comparing them to the more obscure vinyl releases and other of the sort, sharing those would make you entitled to want some kind of credit in my opinion).

But that's not the point. The discussion on the SCP facebook page it's about piracy and distribution (the eternal rant on avex, rly). And the latest posts are from the usual righteous guys judging piracy and free distribution, etc. Totally missing the point of how possitive piracy has been towards building a strong fanbase overseas.

This post has been edited by nullsoon on Jan 24 2013, 05:58 PM
BurningRacer
Posted: Jan 25 2013, 01:59 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 37,861

The reason of delay from booklet (Sorry guys, I don't know how to translate it)

遂にSUPER EUROBEATが再始動!!
何故一年以上もの間発売が延期になのか…
裏事情とはいかに…!?

ゃっと始ましたね!SEBの再スタートにあたって様々な感想があると思いますが小生としては、これが本音です。2011年12月14日発売のVOL.220から本作VOL.221が発売されるまで実に1年間以上の長い時間が費ゃされた。当初の2012年2月発売の予定がなぜ延期になったのか?延期になった理由の“諸事情”とは何だろうか?エイベックス社の第一号商品としてスタートして以来、ほぼ每月、年に10作品コンスタントに発売し続けてきたエイベックスのDNAに何が起こったのだろう?熱烈なSEBファン、古くからのエイベックス·ファンにとっては、かなり気になる部份であろう。SEB発売延期状況を近距離で見守り続けて來た小生には2つの大きな理由を感じました。

一つ目の理由は、みなさんも薄は感じていなと思いますが客観的にみてユーロビートの状況が当時、大変厳しく超氷河期時代にあったということです。しかし、SEBがお休みしている間にデヴィッド·ゲッタ、LMFAOを中心にエレクトロニック·ダンス·ミュージック(以下、EDMと略す)が世界各国で大ブーム!全米2位を記錄した韓国のPSY「GANGNAM STYLE」もEDM、日本でもEDM系のJポップが次々と大ヒット。アメリカのR&B黑人シンガー達でさえ、続々とEDMを取り入れた楽曲を発売、成功をおさめている。日本のある有名DJがEDMという言葉がまた定着していない頃、EDM楽曲をユーロビートと言った。確かに4つ打ちだし、強烈なシンセのリフ、キャッチーなメロディーとサビ。そして、EDMの教祖デヴィッド·ゲッタはフランスのパリ出身。EDMはユーロビートの延長上、ユーロビートにレイヴ系テクノ要素などが融合したユーロビートを進化させたモノだと思う。ラップ挿入楽曲が多い点など、SEBょりは1980年代のユーロビートに似ているのかも。発売延期が幸いして「現在この時期こそ、ユーロビートにとって追い風、SEBを再スタートさせる絶好のタイミング!」と小生は確信した。逆に、このチャンスを逃したら「SEB再始動はありえないかも。」と思ってた矢先にエイベックスのF氏からSEB再開の連絡があり、年甲斐もぱなく思わず興奮してしもった。

もう一つの発売延期理由はイタリアの各レールとの契約問題てした。契約のディティールは小生にも当然、解りもせん。しかし、收錄曲全体の質を向上させ、いい楽曲が誕生させるために長期間の話し合いを要してしまったらしい。その結果、全レーベルと合意に達し、さらに從來とは異なった発展的な契約內容て妥結したとのこと。その一例をF氏から聴きだしましたがクレジットにも熱心に開心を持つSEBファンなら必ず近い将來に気づくと思います。從って、その一例の解明は熱烈なるSEBファンに委ねます。

さて、ユーロビートに強い開心を持っていたのは貴方と小生だけではないょうです。2012年春の月曜日早朝、ニッポン放送の番組「max matsuura仕事が遊びで遊びが仕事」の中てエイベックス松浦勝人代表取締役社長CEOがSEB初期のスタッフであるI氏とK氏とともにユーロビート激アツ討論会を催し、全国の番組リスナーから大ぎな反響を呼んだ。さらに2012年7月、六本木·ニコファーレにて欧州サッカーEURO2012決勝戰直前イベント「That's EURO NIGHT」が催され、ユーロビート大特集となり、視聴者からの多数のコメンが色とりどみな絵文字で会場內の壁面を駆け廻った。小生もパネリストの一人として同イベントの現場にいましたが、まさに“EUROBEAT IS STILL ALIVE!!”。「実はユーロビート好きな人、かなり多いぞ!」と実感した。再始動したSEBに期待したい、EDMをさらに進化させた魅力的な万人に愛されるユーロビートの誕生と再びユーロビートがダンスフロアに戾って來ることを!

NOV 30.2012 松本みつぐ(赤シャツNOTE)
Lebon14
Posted: Jan 25 2013, 03:43 PM

🎧

I received my album today and guess what! I just scanned and upload the image files for your viewing pleasure!!

Click here to download (if any problem arise, use Google Chrome)
Ronnie
Posted: Jan 26 2013, 01:09 AM

桜兔

Member No.: 22,053

Yay! I'm so happy that it's finally here but the first thing that comes to mind is "It's about time!" I hope that the long wait has not left peoples expectations too high for the album.

Thanks for the uploads guys, I'll be sure to donate some money to the forums cause.
Todeshornisse
Posted: Jan 26 2013, 07:09 AM

SBK on Tour

Just listening to the first few songs. 1 FIRE at the moment.

Great so far. REALLY great. And I haven't been the praising for the last 10 albums or so.

Hope the rest of the songs is at the same level.

Can't wait to hear the thing full volume in my car.

Surprise hit for me so far: KISS. Usually not my kind of EB.
Shinji-kun[NGE]
Posted: Jan 27 2013, 05:07 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 22,545

The album is amazing *_* Definitely buying.
Lebon14
Posted: Jan 28 2013, 05:53 PM

🎧

For anybody interessed, I made a nonstop mix for this album. You can listen here :
https://soundcloud.com/lebon14/seb221ansamm

I'll upload 320k MP3 and FLAC later.
zlgsnjm
Posted: Jan 28 2013, 05:59 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 27,289

QUOTE (Lebon14 @ 6 minutes, 16 seconds ago)
For anybody interessed, I made a nonstop mix for this album. You can listen here :

The mix is very good and nice happy.gif happy.gif
PacoChan
Posted: Jan 28 2013, 07:50 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 38,584

Wow, I really loved most of the songs.

Did anyone notice that 1 Fire's sabi is very similar to this song? (1:39)

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8 )

This post has been edited by PacoChan on Jan 28 2013, 07:50 PM
sandbird
Posted: Jan 29 2013, 02:01 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 32,116

QUOTE (BurningRacer @ Jan 25 2013, 01:59 AM)
The reason of delay from booklet (Sorry guys, I don't know how to translate it)

遂にSUPER EUROBEATが再始動!!
何故一年以上もの間発売が延期になのか…
裏事情とはいかに…!?

ゃっと始ましたね!SEBの再スタートにあたって様々な感想があると思いますが小生としては、これが本音です。2011年12月14日発売のVOL.220から本作VOL.221が発売されるまで実に1年間以上の長い時間が費ゃされた。当初の2012年2月発売の予定がなぜ延期になったのか?延期になった理由の“諸事情”とは何だろうか?エイベックス社の第一号商品としてスタートして以来、ほぼ每月、年に10作品コンスタントに発売し続けてきたエイベックスのDNAに何が起こったのだろう?熱烈なSEBファン、古くからのエイベックス·ファンにとっては、かなり気になる部份であろう。SEB発売延期状況を近距離で見守り続けて來た小生には2つの大きな理由を感じました。

一つ目の理由は、みなさんも薄は感じていなと思いますが客観的にみてユーロビートの状況が当時、大変厳しく超氷河期時代にあったということです。しかし、SEBがお休みしている間にデヴィッド·ゲッタ、LMFAOを中心にエレクトロニック·ダンス·ミュージック(以下、EDMと略す)が世界各国で大ブーム!全米2位を記錄した韓国のPSY「GANGNAM STYLE」もEDM、日本でもEDM系のJポップが次々と大ヒット。アメリカのR&B黑人シンガー達でさえ、続々とEDMを取り入れた楽曲を発売、成功をおさめている。日本のある有名DJがEDMという言葉がまた定着していない頃、EDM楽曲をユーロビートと言った。確かに4つ打ちだし、強烈なシンセのリフ、キャッチーなメロディーとサビ。そして、EDMの教祖デヴィッド·ゲッタはフランスのパリ出身。EDMはユーロビートの延長上、ユーロビートにレイヴ系テクノ要素などが融合したユーロビートを進化させたモノだと思う。ラップ挿入楽曲が多い点など、SEBょりは1980年代のユーロビートに似ているのかも。発売延期が幸いして「現在この時期こそ、ユーロビートにとって追い風、SEBを再スタートさせる絶好のタイミング!」と小生は確信した。逆に、このチャンスを逃したら「SEB再始動はありえないかも。」と思ってた矢先にエイベックスのF氏からSEB再開の連絡があり、年甲斐もぱなく思わず興奮してしもった。

もう一つの発売延期理由はイタリアの各レールとの契約問題てした。契約のディティールは小生にも当然、解りもせん。しかし、收錄曲全体の質を向上させ、いい楽曲が誕生させるために長期間の話し合いを要してしまったらしい。その結果、全レーベルと合意に達し、さらに從來とは異なった発展的な契約內容て妥結したとのこと。その一例をF氏から聴きだしましたがクレジットにも熱心に開心を持つSEBファンなら必ず近い将來に気づくと思います。從って、その一例の解明は熱烈なるSEBファンに委ねます。

さて、ユーロビートに強い開心を持っていたのは貴方と小生だけではないょうです。2012年春の月曜日早朝、ニッポン放送の番組「max matsuura仕事が遊びで遊びが仕事」の中てエイベックス松浦勝人代表取締役社長CEOがSEB初期のスタッフであるI氏とK氏とともにユーロビート激アツ討論会を催し、全国の番組リスナーから大ぎな反響を呼んだ。さらに2012年7月、六本木·ニコファーレにて欧州サッカーEURO2012決勝戰直前イベント「That's EURO NIGHT」が催され、ユーロビート大特集となり、視聴者からの多数のコメンが色とりどみな絵文字で会場內の壁面を駆け廻った。小生もパネリストの一人として同イベントの現場にいましたが、まさに“EUROBEAT IS STILL ALIVE!!”。「実はユーロビート好きな人、かなり多いぞ!」と実感した。再始動したSEBに期待したい、EDMをさらに進化させた魅力的な万人に愛されるユーロビートの誕生と再びユーロビートがダンスフロアに戾って來ることを!

NOV 30.2012 松本みつぐ(赤シャツNOTE)

The reason of delay from booklet - translation as far as I understand:

They were not happy that while EDM (Electronic Dance Music) has a great success around the world and projects like David Quetta from Paris, J-Pop or PSY have a great success everywhere including even on the US, but still SEB is not so successful so they decided to stop making more SEB but then they get enough feedback from fans and there was a big Eurobeat event that convince them to continue making more SEB releases - they call it "SEB reborn" because this project was dead until that they decided to start it oven again.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
KiraTM
Posted: Jan 29 2013, 11:04 AM

NitroFire

Member No.: 36,911

QUOTE (Lebon14 @ Today, 2:53 AM)

Good mix, I'm going to listen to it every day until I get my copy of 221. happy.gif

Off-topic: Don't know why, but everytime I hear the first voice of "Wacky Wacky Oh" singing the line after Wacky Wacky-O-o-o-o", I'm almost about to begin to cry. crying2.gif
otter87
Posted: Jan 30 2013, 03:36 PM

Sexy Guy

Member No.: 37,113

whats the password for that archive?
Fad
Posted: Jan 30 2013, 04:28 PM

Member No.: 7,924

Politics aside,

I can (surprisingly) say that Scream Team was my standout track from this preview, not the best euro (or super-euro, should I say) track that`s ever existed, or ever`s going to exist - but it hit the "happy button" right now

Instant gratification rather than long lasting euro-pleasure....that`s if any euro songs do that ? !

Even better than Cyro dare I say...and I buy all Hi-NRG stuff - because they make it available in Europe.....even if it is "eventually". (Pull your fingers out LMS !!!!)

If the rest were available on a euro-centric website, such as Juno, I probably buy about 3 or 4 more....but they`re not.

Over and out.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Lebon14
Posted: Jan 31 2013, 12:02 AM

🎧

QUOTE (Gruzky @ 8 hours, 26 minutes ago)
whats the password for that archive?

what archive? If you are talking about my scans, there's no passwords.

EDIT

Here are the original files for my album megamix. Download away. (If you have problems, try using Google Chrome)

Click Here for MP3 320
Click Here for lossless FLAC

This post has been edited by Lebon14 on Feb 1 2013, 05:23 PM
otter87
Posted: Feb 2 2013, 04:51 PM

Sexy Guy

Member No.: 37,113

QUOTE (Lebon14 @ Jan 31 2013, 12:02 AM)
what archive? If you are talking about my scans, there's no passwords.

EDIT

Here are the original files for my album megamix. Download away. (If you have problems, try using Google Chrome)

Click Here for MP3 320
Click Here for lossless FLAC

no, the one posted by pegasus. winrar is asking for a password

9 Pages  « 6 7 8 9