Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing (Wangan Midnight OST) Lifetime -type A-

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 4,423  ·  Replies: 6 
> Whos the guy with the GT-4 who tried to rape mogi?, Confusing for me
odil
  Posted: Nov 14 2002, 09:01 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 79

Guys iI only have 2nd stage and the movie

who was that guy who tried to rape mogi? what do these have in their past? does he hvae a road racer team?
Perry
Posted: Nov 14 2002, 09:50 AM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

He's Natsuki's ex-boyfriend. I don't recall his name from top of my head. But No, he doesn't have a racing team nor he belongs to one, he doesn't have skills at all. laugh.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Mister Two
Posted: Nov 14 2002, 11:47 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 49

Is that guy the son of the guy that drives the benz?

I remember that scene when he tries to rape Mogi, he was talking about how he and his father used to have fun with her.

Probably the same guy that put the notes in Takumi's locker?
karasac
Posted: Nov 14 2002, 12:59 PM

Rotary Disciple

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 11

his name was mikki (pronounced mickey, like mickey mouse)
Posted: Nov 14 2002, 06:44 PM

Unregistered

even though he is irrelevant for the most part of the story, he was just an vivid character to represent an AWD. which is the celica Gt-4.
]{aya
Posted: Nov 14 2002, 06:48 PM

Old HOT PINK Schmuck

Member No.: 47

yeah is name is Miki ...hes the son of that papa who drives de the benz ...you only see him once in the movie ...he has a great car but he is surly the worst driver of the whole serie lol ...just look at his cornering the the movie : the car turs whit little hits from the steering lol ...another idiot who laugh of the old Hachi-roku ...
Inabj2
Posted: Nov 14 2002, 11:06 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 67

Hmm downloading the movie now.. seen everything else except battle stage and the movie. What I don't understand why is takumi just beats the crap out of papa?!?

Bah If I were in that situation id use what little I know from martial arts training to give papa some pain. But the blame goes to mogi for being such a lil ho. blink.gif wacko.gif
Tai-Mai-Shu
Posted: Jan 13 2003, 09:26 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 187

Miki is also the same guy in the beginning Initial D stage one, where Takumi was listening to some guy in a locker room talking about Mogi.

Yup..he's the guy that got punched by Takumi in the locker room when Takumi was younger. He's also the former boyfriend of Mogi.
Jayson
Posted: Jan 13 2003, 09:51 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 32

thanks for the info
karasac
Posted: Jan 13 2003, 10:37 PM

Rotary Disciple

Member No.: 11

thought we discussed this already?