Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Symbol - Forever Love Me

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 10,365  ·  Replies: 67 
> [FANFIC] SOS-Dan versus Project.D!, Wait, can any of them drive?!
twitchykun
  Posted: Jun 6 2007, 05:48 PM

F*ck land I'm on a boat Motherf*cker!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,454

Chapter 5C: Oh shi-!

We arrived at the hospital in a few minutes time. After talking with the receptionist in the lobby, we made our way to Mikuru's room. She was staying in room 505. What awaited us once we got inside, we had no idea. I hope that all she needs is a band-aid. Then we can maybe still have a chance against those project.D guys.

Alas, reality, like it always is, is cruel. Mikuru's right leg was in a cast. Man, I'm gonna have to keep on making out with Haruhi tonight in order to keep the closed space out. Wait, that's not a bad thing after all. But poor Mikuru. She looked as if she had lost the winning lottery ticket, or dropped pandora's box on the express.

"I-i'm sorry everyone."

"Never mind that, Mikuru-chan. What happened?" Haruhi was genuinely concerned, for once.

"I slipped in the bathroom. I misplaced the bar of soap I was using and I landed in a strange position. Fortunately I left my cellphone in the bathroom, so it was easy to call an ambulance."

Mikuru's absent-mindedness really saved her this time around. Funny how things work out, isn't it?

"I can't race my DC5. I'm really sorry, Suzumiya-san."

"It's okay, Mikuru-chan. Just get better, okay? The nurse outfit loses its moe-factor with the cast on. Though there are probably a few people out there who like that sorta thing....."

"Mikuru, just get better. That's all we ask."

"Kyon-kun, thanks."

"Suzumiya-san, with Asahina-san unable to race, what are we going to do about the race? Forfeit?" Koizumi seems to know how to ruin the mood.

"No. The SOS-Dan doesn't run. I'm racing."

"Haruhi, are you mad?! You don't even drive!" I've seen my girlfriend do crazy things, and yet she pulls them off flawlessly. Baseball, moviemaking, playing lead guitar, starting our club....but this is INSANE. Racing a car that she's never driven, against one of the best underground racing teams in japan....there's gotta be a limit to Haruhi's abilities. But most of all...I don't want to lose her.

"Kyon, come with me." Haruhi grabbed my hand, like always, and took me outside.

The two of us stood outside Asahina-san's room. Confident as always, Haruhi looked right at my eyes. In one sweeping motion, Haruhi hugged me. It's almost as if she knew what I was thinking. Just how does she do that anyway?

"You're not going to lose me. I'm not going anywhere, Kyon."

"Haruhi, this is insane! You've never raced against anyone, much less...."

Haruhi then kissed me. She then pulled out another license, below her main license. She really knows how to shut me up.

"Group S-class Racing License. Issued by the FIA. Just how did you...?"

"I've told you, I'm a girl of many talents. Just leave the driving to me, okay?"

The two of us headed back into the room.

"Koizumi, Yuki, how long will it take to adjust the settings on Mikuru's DC5 to my specifications?"

"Half a day." Yuki was never one to mince words.

"We'd better start right away if we're going to start the tuning."

Another all-nighter. Greaaat. We then headed back out to the mountain.

"So, i'll bring some coffee-nyoro."

To be continued....
twitchykun
  Posted: Jun 12 2007, 06:43 AM

Discussion time!

First off, I want to thank my readers for their enthusiastic response. Your responses enable me to continue my fanfic, emotionally and forum-wise (I can't bump my topic more than twice in a row).

I suppose that some of you may be wondering what inspired me to do this fanfic. The truth is, the idea's been kicked around for a while (back in the Haruhi thread) when we saw a picture of the SOS-dan in what presumed to be a Mazda MX-5. I wondered "could they be the next opponents for Project.D?" to myself. After doing some more research on "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya", I learned where the series takes place. Hyogo Prefecture. There's a touge in that prefecture by the name of Ura Rokko. It also happens to be in TXR:D and Auto Modellista. It's a course that's full of consecutive corners and relatively little straights. It's similar to Shomaru pass, without the dirt and Wataru's "OMG I'M POOR SO I SHOULD WIN 'CUZ IT'S MORE DRAMATIC LOLOLOLOLOL".

Next, why Honda? I suppose I was able to associate the Honda "H" with the Haruhiism "H". And I thought it would be cool to make Mikuru do something crazy for once. Poor thing has been reduced to Haruhi's doll, and she's still part of the SOS-dan. And KyonXHaruhi? Come on, you have to be blind not to see the tsundere in that pairing. Haruhi gets mad when ANY girl gets close to Kyon. For tsun-tsun girls, all you gotta do is kiss them when they get angry. I've got experience =P. I guess Kyon finally got the idea.

And the DC5? Let's just say that the DC5 in the fic is my dream DC5. AWD. 2.4 L iVTEC K24A engine. Turbo. All within Honda/Acura.

That's about it for me. Yuki fans, stay tuned, she's gonna play a big role in the upcoming chapters.
Sanae
Posted: Jun 12 2007, 10:29 AM

IDW Okamisan

Member No.: 19,388

Haruhi then kissed me. She then pulled out another license, below her main license. She really knows how to shut me up.

This bit had me ROTFLMAO!! Even more so than during the rest of the fic. You're pulling an amazing job writing this Twitch...and you've got me all curious with the fact that Yuki's gonna be playing an important part...did I say curious? Nah, I meant terrified... laugh2.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
twitchykun
  Posted: Jun 14 2007, 06:37 AM

Chapter 6: The Suprise of Takumi Fujiwara.

Ura Rokko Touge, a week before the battle with Project.D. Time: 8:00 PM

"Dear, your lap times are incredible!" It's been a few days since Mikuru wound up in a leg cast, and my girlfriend is driving the SOS-Dan DC5. Haruhi seems to have a natural aptitude for driving, as her lap times have decreased with each pass.

"Of course. I'm the chief, after all. I have to set a good exampl----" I stopped her mid-sentence and kissed her. I find that when she's talking, she's the least guarded.

"What? Um...I don't know!" Haruhi hugged me again. "Stop doing that! I lose my train of thought when you kiss me." She then started blushing. She can be the cutest girl in the world, and at the next moment she invokes a heaven or hell.

Yuki put her book down. It seemed that she was reading the latest issue of Comptiq magazine. Can't tear a girl from her hobbies, right? She walked toward us and in typical Yuki fashion, she said.

"A group of people are approaching. Two RX-7's and one AE86. 4 1-box cargo vans."

Mikuru looked worried as she was going over her car after Haruhi's runs. Koizumi, our mechanic, had just finished installing a grounding kit when Yuki alerted us.

"It would seem that our opponents have arrived."

"....I-I wonder what they look like."

The group then stopped in front of us. On the cargo vans, the words "Project.D" were printed in big black letters. These must be our opponents.

"SOS-Dan, assemble!" Haruhi gathered us all together for the big meeting with Project.D. We all walked towards the group. The headlights were still shining. It felt like we were the poor deer, about to get run over by someone's Land Rover. Without incident, the whole team of Project.D assembled.

"What the? They're kids!"

"Keisuke-san, you'd do well to not underestimate them."

"I'll talk to them." The one in the purple shirt approached us. Late 20's. Nice pants. He must be their spokesman.

"Hello. My name is Fumihiro. I'm the second-in-command of Project.D. You must be the SOS-Dan. Thank you for accepting our challenge."

"I'm Haruhi Suzumiya, the leader of the SOS-Dan. The pleasure is all mine." Man, Haruhi is smoking hot with that racing suit on. I wonder what she's wearing underneath that?

"These are my crew members. My boyfriend, Kyon. Data Logger, Yuki. Mechanic, Koizumi. The one that owns the car is our moe-loli mascot Mikuru. She's in the wheelchair over there." Haruhi...can you think about what comes out of your mouth before you say anything?

"I...see."

It was then that the leader made his appearance.

"My name is Ryosuke Takahashi. I'm the leader of Project.D. These are my two drivers---" Haruhi then cut him off mid-sentence.

"Can I have your autograph?! I'm a really big fan!" Ryosuke then looked shocked.

"Sure. Should I make it out to the SOS-Dan?"

"Yes please."

"Okay....there you go. We'd like permission to use your mountain for practice, if you don't mind." This guy's got ice blood running through his veins. I've never seen anyone so cool and collected before.

"I don't mind one bit. Please, practice to your heart's content." Confident as always, Haruhi gave Project.D full use of the mountain. Funny, we don't actually own the mountain anyway...

"These are my two drivers. Keisuke, my brother, is driving the FD3S. The other driver is Fujiwara, the downh---" Haruhi then left and ran towards the one called Fujiwara. His car, can it still run? It's gotta be at least 20 years old.

"Takumi-niichan!" What?! Haruhi has a -niichan? This is strange. The whole SOS-dan gathered around this old car, and its mysterious driver.

"Huh? Haru-chan! It's been a long time!" Whoa, now this is really getting strange. Someone actually shortening her name and adding -chan to it. Haruhi then hugged this Fujiwara person, and she introduced us.

"Everyone, this is my cousin, Takumi Fujiwara. His mom is my dad's sister." Not one to beat around the bush, she went over her "roster" with her cousin.

"This is Kyon, my boyfriend. Mikuru, our moeloli mascot, is the owner of the DC5 over there. Koizumi is our mechanic. Yuki is our data-logger and umbrella girl."

"Wow...umbrella girl? Boyfriend? You haven't changed a bit, Haru-chan. By the way, who's driving the DC5?"

"I am. I guess that makes me your opponent, right?"

"Great. I haven't seen you in a while, this oughta be the best way to get reacquainted. I won't hold back, you know."

"Looking forward to it. Hey, after the race, let's get some fried tofu."

That night, project.D had the mountain. During the practice, Haruhi came up to me and said something very unusual. Or normal. But it's unusual for her to say something normal. Anyway...

"This time, I don't care who wins, Kyon. I just want to have a fun race where i give it my all."

I kissed her again. Looks like we don't have to worry about closed space anymore. Still though, I wouldn't like winning against this team. There's about a week left before the race. Plenty of time to practice, right?

To be continued....
Posted: Jun 14 2007, 10:32 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Member No.: 16,670

lol takumi and haruhi as relatives laugh.gif . thats creative
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jun 14 2007, 07:43 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (207 @ Today at 2:32 PM)
lol takumi and haruhi as relatives laugh.gif . thats creative

Well, Haruhi has a sub-conscious ability to mold the world around her... so while she doesn't make blatant changes right in front of everyone, if she wanted it then they would be relatives. And so, it is so. wink2.gif
twitchykun
  Posted: Jun 14 2007, 07:53 PM

QUOTE (Phoenix Wright @ Today at 7:43 PM)
Well, Haruhi has a sub-conscious ability to mold the world around her... so while she doesn't make blatant changes right in front of everyone, if she wanted it then they would be relatives. And so, it is so. wink2.gif

true. But I thought that i'd match up Takumi's insane luck and Haruhi's...powers. That and we don't know jack about Mrs. Fujiwara, right?
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jun 14 2007, 08:01 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (twitchykun @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM)
That and we don't know jack about Mrs. Fujiwara, right?

Oh lawd. T-T-T-TIME PARADOX!

Bunta: *exhales smoke and taps the end of his cigarette* Well... everything was fine until three years ago...
Kyon: NOT THIS AGAIN!!!
Sanae
Posted: Jun 15 2007, 04:59 AM

IDW Okamisan

QUOTE (Phoenix Wright @ Today at 6:01 AM)
Bunta: *exhales smoke and taps the end of his cigarette* Well... everything was fine until three years ago...

Kyon: NOT THIS AGAIN!!!

Whoa... *hyperventilates*

And...

"Yuki is our data-logger and umbrella girl."

So, that is what you had in mind for poor Yuki...I should have suspected it Twitch, with you writing this and with Haruhi's 'powers of persuasion'...anything can happen here, can't it?

In any case, yet another great chapter and can't wait for the race. At this point, unless Shigeno-sensei himself comes to the rescue, Takumi's done for. laugh2.gif

mark4000
Posted: Jun 15 2007, 05:25 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 18,584

In any case, yet another great chapter and can't wait for the race. At this point, unless Shigeno-sensei himself comes to the rescue, Takumi's done for.

That made me ROFL for some reason. laugh2.gif

Still, Takumi seems to be abit more (how should I say this....) "outgoing" than usual. It feels pretty bit awkward but nothing serious. sweatingbullets.gif

Anyways. Great job.
twitchykun
  Posted: Jun 24 2007, 03:34 PM

Chapter 7: I wonder what Haruhi's wearing underneath that race suit.

The last few nights have been daunting, to say the least. With all the kinks out of the way, Mikuru's DC5 was now specced and ready for its maiden battle against Project.D's downhill Ace, Takumi Fujiwara. It sure did take a while though. Haruhi's impulsive nature made things awfully tough on the car. We went through a buttload of tires before finding a set that would withstand her lead foot. Good thing there are other parts of her that are soft....

"Kyon! You promised! You'd take me out to ice cream!"

"Yes, yes. Just make it out in one piece."

"The car's parameters are within normal operating ranges. Engine temperature...OK. Exhaust emissions....OK. Cylinder Pressure...OK. Tire Pressure....OK. Suzumiya-san, everything is ready."

"Thank you Yuki."

"Your excellency, do be careful tonight. We can't have our brigade leaderless."

"Koizumi-kun, you're too kind. I'll be fine."

"Suzumiya-san, please be careful with the car. I'll be...extremely sad if my DC5 gets wrecked."

"Mikuru-chan! I'll treat the DC5 as if it was you I was driving! I'll be nice!"

That....was actually kinda creepy. And hot. Oh Haruhi, can't you please think out your sentences before you say them?

On the other side of the staging area.

"Fujiwara, come over here for a second."

"Yes?"

"Your opponent seems to have some sort of X-factor. I can't get a good reading on her abilities, nor can I figure out a simulation that can handle her."

"Aniki, she's not that bad looking either."

"..........."

"Oh, I forgot you two were related. My bad..."

"Anyway, Fujiwara. You're gonna have to go into this race with everything you've got. There's no strategy you can use against an opponent of this caliber. Just go with the flow, race like you always do."

"Right. I'll do my best, Ryosuke-san."

"Man, that bunny girl isn't that bad looking either. I'm starting to like this prefecture....NO! MUST FOCUS ON RACING!."

The two drivers then met in the middle of the road. The "Hachi-roku" and "DC5" were parked side-by-side, their hi-beams cutting through the darkness like a magic missile. The only people that were on the mountain, were the two teams.

Can someone tell me how I dragged myself into this? Please?

"Takumi-niichan. I won't hold anything back."

"I won't expect anything less, Haru-chan."

The two drivers then went to their cars. As soon as Haruhi got into her car, I ran to her.

"Haruhi, be careful. I love you."

"Kyon..."

I kissed her again. She's my girlfriend, and she's going off into another wild adventure. Man, why couldn't I fall in love with someone NORMAL?

"Kyon, I'll be back. Win or lose, I'm coming back to you."

She rolled up her window and focused herself on the road ahead. I then heard some music coming from her car.

"Hm...lemme see. Ah! Here we go, Aya Hirano's 'Hare Hare Yukai" euro mix!' "

Haruhi.... I guess it's my role to be the worried boyfriend.

"Kyon-kun, she'll be okay. Do you trust her?"

"Of course I do."

"Then don't worry. I believe in Suzumiya-san."

Fumihiro-san then walked between the two cars.

"I'm starting the countdown! 5....4....3....2...1... GO!!!"

The air was instantly filled with the scent of burnt rubber and exhaust gases. The two cars sped down the road, and soon faded from sight. The race had begun. My Haruhi, was racing against her cousin, Takumi Fujiwara, in a endurance battle on the Ura Rokko touge.

After this is all over, I'd better marry her before anything else happens.

This post has been edited by twitchykun on Jun 24 2007, 03:35 PM
Meteor
Posted: Jun 24 2007, 11:22 PM

Were you expecting something else?

Member No.: 20,929

MOAR! MOAR! MOAR! This fic is still made of win!
Sanae
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 02:17 AM

IDW Okamisan

After this is all over, I'd better marry her before anything else happens.

This confirms my worst theories: Kyon has some sort of psychotic death wish, hasn't he? tongue.gif

twitchykun
  Posted: Jul 1 2007, 08:04 AM

Chapter 8: Yuki's telemetry.

"Well, they're gone."

The race started, and we were all at the top of the mountain. Yuki then walked towards me and called me over to the laptop she had set up for the race. Funny, I thought that it was only set up for the calibration of Haruhi's car.

"Kyon. I set up cameras around the track so we could monitor Suzumiya-san."

"That's not bad. Remember, no cheating, right?"

"Affirmative. I only wish to monitor the race as it happens. Another unknown factor has appeared, and the Data Integration Thought Entity has authorized the unlimited surveillance of this "Takumi Fujiwara". His power seems to be a little lower than Suzumiya-san's, but we can't say for sure."

Mikuru then wheeled herself over to where we were standing. Koizumi then approached us as well. Now, the SOS-dan members were all gathered around this white laptop, watching as our leader barreled down the mountain in the DC5.

"After analyzing the mountain, I think we can divide up the course into 3 sections. Each section has sequences of consecutive turns, with straights opening up to the next section. Suzumiya-san should have the advantage in the straights, as her increased horsepower should pull her through. "

"There's something strange about Fujiwara-san's AE86. It doesn't have a normal engine inside. If I didn't know better, I'd say it's got a silver-top 20V AE101 engine in there."

Mikuru-chan, just how do you know all that stuff? I'm still lost. All i care about is getting my Haruhi back safe and sound. Yes, I said it. My Haruhi. Her and her cute little headband and smile.

"Kyon-kun, you're still worried aren't you?"

"You can tell, right? Mikuru, all this time that i've been part of the SOS-dan, I don't think i've ever been this worried in my life. For the first time, I really can't do anything to make sure she pulls through."

Yuki then cut in. She's got this habit of doing just that.

"Kyon. Suzumiya-san will be fine."

"Yes, I have to agree with Miss Nagato. We've pulled through stuff like this before right? Kyon, you're sounding like a worried boyfriend."

"I am, Koizumi. Anyway..where are they now?"

They're approaching the second section now.

~Meanwhile, in the DC5~

"Damn! How the hell did Takumi get so fast? He's faster than Kyon when he...."

Haruhi then hit the straight with the fury of a 18 year old girl who just got her license. As she approached the straight, the VTEC turbo engine kicked in, enabling Haruhi to get some distance between herself and the AE86 behind her.

~In the AE86~

"Damn, how the hell did Haruhi get so fast? I'd better keep on the gas. Ryosuke-san was right, she is good. But there's gotta be a weakness somewhere. She's only been driving for a couple of months...That's it!"

To be continued....

BOZZ
Posted: Jul 7 2007, 09:51 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

Keep up the good work twitch... I am liking it so far!
HashiriyaR32
Posted: Jul 23 2007, 05:43 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Member No.: 18,031

Okay, when I first started reading this fic, I somehow forgot that twitchy was a Honda enthusiast, so initially I was expecting Mikuru's car to be a Z33 or an FD (Been playing too much Enthusia for the past 3 days). What suprised me was the choice of drivetrain for the DC5.

Now that I think of it, an AWD drivetrain for an Integra might be feasible. If you've played Forza Motorsport 2, either the DC2 or DC5 can accept an AWD drivetrain in place of the stock FWD drivetrain.

EDIT: Can I promote your fic on Animesuki forums? You may have an account there but it has ZERO posts.

This post has been edited by HashiriyaGDB on Jul 23 2007, 05:50 PM
twitchykun
  Posted: Jul 23 2007, 09:43 PM

sure, just let the people know how much of a Honda nut I am. That reminds me, I have to finish up the practical data for the DC5 Vs. AE86 battle.

Like I mentioned before, this mockup of a DC5 lies only in my head. Sticking a differential in a body not meant for one in the rear is a tough deal. Lots of fabrication work has to go into chassis modification for the driveshaft, rear axles, and differential to fit in an FF-based car like the DC5. But given the fabrication efforts of late, it's definitely possible.

Hm....I'd better continue with this fic. Expect the following chapter by the end of the week, folks, before comic con 2007.
HashiriyaR32
Posted: Jul 29 2007, 03:52 AM

Unlimited Request Works

Slight flaw. The current JDM Accord Euro-R is powered by the DC5's K20A. The K24A is exclusive to the EUDM Accord Type-S and the NADM Acura TSX.

This post has been edited by HashiriyaGDB on Jul 29 2007, 07:55 AM
twitchykun
  Posted: Jul 29 2007, 12:02 PM

QUOTE (HashiriyaGDB @ Today at 3:52 AM)
Slight flaw. The current JDM Accord Euro-R is powered by the DC5's K20A. The K24A is exclusive to the EUDM Accord Type-S and the NADM Acura TSX.

duly noted. I'll make the changes accordingly.

Anyway, would anyone be interested in making some pictures based on this fic?
HashiriyaR32
Posted: Aug 15 2007, 02:42 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Ask Pikachu_Fragger on initial-d.com/forums. I PM'd him about your fic a few days after my last reply.
twitchykun
  Posted: Aug 31 2007, 05:13 AM

update: I just replaced my dead ps2 with a ps3, and once i transfer my data, I can continue with the fic. Don't worry, Haruhi and Takumi will finish their battle.
twitchykun
  Posted: Sep 16 2007, 07:06 AM

Chapter 8: Ryosuke's Telemetry.

"Hey Ryosuke, you mentioned before that this battle would be Takumi's hardest. What do you mean by that?"

"Always with the questions, Fumihiro."

"No seriously, bro, what's so special about this battle? We're racing against high schoolers, cute ones, but high schoolers."

"Keisuke, I'll explain that in a second. Right now Kenta is trying to get the girl in the wheelchair's phone number."

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaa---?"

!~over at the SOS-dan side~

"How I tuned my DC5? That's a little tough question. I basically wanted the extra torque that the K24 TSX block had. I still wanted to keep it in my original chassis though, so I consulted the people at J's racing, Spoon, and Mugen."

"I'm really impressed with the car, Mikuru-san. Hey, would you like to go to the mountains in Akagi sometime?"

"I'd love to! When my leg gets better, I can finally use my clutch pedal...."

"Sure, here's my number..."

"And here's mine...."

Wait, what? Who's this joker trying to hit on Mikuru when she's in a wheelchair?

Kyon! Don't be making eyes at Mikuru when i'm busy!

Haruhi? You can invade my inner dialogue too?

Of course! I'm your girlfriend, after all.

Anyway, hon, focus on the race. I'll cuddle you extra once you're done.

Okay, that was weird. So far we're still on the first lap of the race. Haruhi and her cousin Takumi are on the first lap, approaching the sequential S-curves of Ura Rokko. All I know is that if I was in the car, I'd have tossed my cookies by now.

I deserve an award for this. Koizumi, Nagato, Mikuru, if you're hearing this, I want an award. Maybe Haruhi covered in whipped cream. Actually, strike the award, I just want my Haruhi safe and sound.

~Back at Project.D~

"The reason that I was saying this is because Takumi is facing off against someone whose powers can be measured by normal means."

"Normal means?" Fumihiro had that blank look on his face, once again.

"It all happened three years ago---"

Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 22 2007, 10:13 PM

ShiMACHaze

This story needs more chapters. And so, I present you with this post. May there be more chapters!
Meteor
Posted: Sep 24 2007, 12:47 AM

Were you expecting something else?

Member No.: 20,929

MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR!

MOAR CHAPTERS!
Sanae
Posted: Oct 1 2007, 02:09 PM

IDW Okamisan

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Sep 23 2007, 08:13 AM)
This story needs more chapters. And so, I present you with this post. May there be more chapters!

I second that. Twitch, honestly, I'm loving this! Another chappie soon? Pretty please? grin2.gif

BTW, for some reason, the way Nomake worded that made me think of him dressed as Obi-Wan Kenobi using his Jedi mind tricks on you...and that's rather scary... laugh.gif

3 Pages  1 2 3