Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Parradise - Give Me Something Real

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 5,202  ·  Replies: 35 
> Version 2 or 3?, Which do yu like betta.

Which do yu like better Version 2 or Version 3?
Version 2 [ 9 ]  [16.36%]
Version 3 [ 46 ]  [83.64%]
Total Votes: 55
Guests cannot vote 
MasterT
Posted on Aug 24 2004, 01:47 PM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,864

Ver. 3, although my FC has been downgraded sad.gif. Ver. 2 also had better music. for boost, i think you should haveta turn it on, cus i never use it, even when im being fished...like by an Spirit R on Akagi DH wet in my FC...too bad he sucked cus even tho i haveta brake like a mofo i beat him by like 200 meters, and the only time I've done Akagi DH wet was against stupid retarded keisuke obsessed Kenta, and that was months ago.

This post has been edited by MasterT on Aug 24 2004, 01:47 PM
michi
Posted on Aug 24 2004, 03:44 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 2,684

ver 2 was slightly better....no wheel lock (in game not the actual steering wheel) and i didnt see many dc2's around my arcade and even if i did....u know go to iro, and pwn...except for a guy named adam. and now we have v3 and there is maybe 2 rx8's. v2 music was better but there are a fews gems in v3. and the new tracks are nice. but after playing v1 iro night compared to v2 iro night...no comparison.v3 has not changed iro much excpet for the speeds you can take the corners at. so meh...i guess v2 cool.gif
FCUK
Posted on Aug 24 2004, 04:00 PM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,723

ver 2 is the best, not only is the color way better but when you turn off the lights on ver 2 its not pitch black like in ver3 and the bov would be nice on ver 2 but dont matter i still like it and those other courses or ok IRO would still be better in ver3 but they dont have, well maybe i like ver2 because i own all the cars in the game (litterally no lieing ) i bought all the cars in the game and im fixing them up slowly. i i have fixed up my GDB and my S15 and FC , im working on my cappuccino
d0ob0o
Posted on Aug 24 2004, 05:25 PM

<3

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,467

michi...there was wheel lock in ver 2
and fcuk its prob ur screen thats jacked up its not the game...cuz one of our sides is dark and teh other is bright...
GAARA
Posted on Aug 24 2004, 09:44 PM

UFC Light Heavyweight Champ, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson!!!

Member No.: 2,633

version 3 is way better. for me it is better for three reasons:

1. no god car
2. I have been driving gdb(first car ever in initial d) and altezza in ver.2 and got alot criticism for it and now they are some of the best cars in the game.
3. every car is pretty much even so it is more competitive.

the only downside is the v.2 music is better
Jin
Posted on Aug 25 2004, 06:52 AM

学校の乗組員

Member No.: 1,896

1. what about the RX-8, no too much a god car, but still not too much weaknesses this car has

meh v3 music is good as it should be...heh my evo has gotten revenge against former dc2 users ^__^
d0ob0o
Posted on Aug 25 2004, 10:24 PM

<3

Member No.: 1,467

ya that dam dc2 jr....i hate the rx8...
GC8V
Posted on Aug 28 2004, 06:28 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 2,719

the only version which is like the anime/cartoon is the version3 but not the turbo sound after u shift up that like AE86 VS BNR32 that BNR32 lost cause of its brake ETC. over boost cause of turbo something like that or about the car weakness of the BNR32 understeer due to heavyweight and brake weaken on the DH
HIRA
Posted on Aug 28 2004, 07:13 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 1,379

The poll speaks for itself dosen't it? I vote version 3 as well. When v3 first came out, i thought it sucked too, was very unused to the slow speeds. But after a while, you get use to it and appreciate that more thought and strategy is involved now, since everything is slower-paced. Nowadays, whenever i go back to version 2, it feels wayyy too fast..but somehow i still match my v2 times..LOL

Regarding the BOV sound, you have to wait until you are at 10,000 points (or was it 15,000) when you get the muffler upgrade. Unless your machine has a problem.

This post has been edited by HIRA on Aug 28 2004, 07:15 AM
-ken-
Posted on Aug 28 2004, 07:52 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 2,115

sure to be v3 la.. for games.. the latest is always the better ones... cause game makers will always try to improve on the problems and listen to feedback from players..... so tat they can attract players to play their games!!!!!
rx8Tech9
Posted on Nov 5 2009, 11:51 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 34,241

I say version 3 cuz thats the only one i ever played and jus started playing this week and im addicted. plus i read that version added more stuff so of course its better...

2 Pages  1 2